Dahyun ahhh

Nayeon's children

Tofu Dahyunnie

As the third youngest, she still received a lot of affection from her numerous unnies. Especially Sana. That little Japanese blonde never seemed to get tired of kissing her or hugging her. Maybe it was because she was soft and squishy?

“Dahyun ah!”

Dahyun’s eyes darted around, where was Sana going to come from? Before she could spot her enemy, she was assaulted from behind, placed in a choke hold (aka a hug) she struggled against Sana’s arms as her face was assaulted in kisses.

“Sana unnie! Stop! No more! Wah!”

After going completely limp in Sana’s arms did the little blonde stop.

“Dubu! You’re so lovely today.”

“Haha, really.”

Jeongyeon came by and Sana was instantly chasing after the resident affection hater.

“LEMME KISS YOU!”

Jeongyeon ran away in her ostrich style, her long legs keeping her ahead of Sana just by a little bit.

Dahyun just lay in a puddle on the ground, softly rubbing her cheeks of Sana’s Chapstick.

Mina walked by and dropped a wet wipe on Dahyun’s face, kneeling to smile at her.

“Thanks, unnie.”

Once she was done, she saw Mina doing some stretches nearby, following along, her body just let go and well, stretched. Easily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were watching a movie, Dahyun just melted into the bean bag couch, her cheeks squished against it.

Glancing up in the corner of the room she stared. A small smile spread on her face. Giving a wink she continued to stare at the camera.

Hearing Nayeon nearing, she swam her way out of the squishy mess that she was melted in. She quickly grabbed Nayeon’s pants leg and pulled lightly to get her attention.

“Nayeon unnie! Why do we have a camera up there?”

“Hm? Didn’t I tell you? I have security cams now.”

“What for? We have them outside already.”

“Hm? Because you like playing with them and so I can check on you guys when I’m away.”

Dahyun grinned and padded over to a shelf where she spotted another one.

From the camera’s view, she came up to the shelf close enough to disappear under its line of sight, after a while, an upside-down face appeared from above.

She had climbed up the shelf and peeked in from atop it.

“Hi! Camcam! I’m Dahyunnie!”

Nayeon giggled as she watched her, making sure that the nuko wasn’t going to fall and hurt herself.

Dahyun’s tail wiggled excitedly, as did her ears. Coming over, Nayeon ruffled Dahyun’s hair before leaving to do some work.

“Dahyun unnie! Let’s play!”

“Sure!”

Leaving the camera finally, she followed Chaeyoung down the hall, momentarily stopping to grin at another camera at the corner of the ceiling.

“Unnie! Come on!”

Dahyun nodded and skipped away after Chaeyoung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Geez, this extra queen. Haha.”

Nayeon had received a notification of movement outside her office door so she went to check, only spotting Dahyun creeping up to the camera slowly like a predator.

Pressing a button, she scared the poor little curious nuko.

“Dahyun ah!”

“Wah! Where did Nayeon unnie’s voice come from!”

“The camera sweety! You’re not supposed to play with the cameras honey, they’re just there for security! And well, my heart too but ya knowww.”

Nayeon could only giggle as Dahyun disconnected the camera on accident, switching to a different camera, she watched as Dahyun flipped it every which way, trying to figure out where Nayeon’s voice was coming out of.

“Dahyun ah! You’ve disconnected that camera!”

“Eh?”

She crawled up to the other camera that was broadcasting Nayeon’s voice with her big eyes, curious about everything.

===============

I'm still sick

;-;