hot springs pt 1

Nayeon's children

In the event of a vacation to a hot spring with eight nuko children that are worse than human children.

 

“Nayeon unnie! Are we there yet?”

“Yea, are we there yet?”

Nayeon sighed as she ruffled her hair with one hand, her other hand still holding the steering wheel, the red lights in front of her glaring at her face.

“No, we are not. We are stuck in a snowstorm in traffic where idiots don’t know how to drive!”

The nukos had been asking the same question for the past two hours, this drive was meant to only be a 90 minute trip. Only, the skies above hated them, and the cars on the streets really seemed to be purposely making it longer for Nayeon.

“Kids, can you just leave me alone until we reach the hotel? Play quietly and don’t ask me that question ever again. I promise I will reward you with something other than just my love okay?!”

Mina grinned in her seat in the passenger seat. Nayeon had numerous nuko car seats, as if her kids would stay seated in them for the duration bar Mina and Tzuyu. So, in the end, there were just two car seats beside her in the passenger seat, and a huge cage in the backseat for the nukos to tumble around in. There were proper car seats if they wanted to sleep, but they were usually buried under the blankets and not even found whenever Momo and Jeongyeon started getting wild in the car.

Hearing music blasting from behind her, Nayeon sighed and leaned her head on the steering wheel.

“Why oh why did I install that disco ball in the cage?”

Tzuyu giggled and Mina purred lightly in amusement. Nayeon peeked over at her passenger seat and only cracked a small grin, reaching to pet Mina’s ears and tease Tzuyu’s cheek.

“We’re almost there. Just a few highway exits, if only these cars would move.”

Mina leaned into Nayeon’s touch before nudging the human’s hand to Tzuyu’s direction. Tickling Tzuyu’s cheek as she waited for the cars in front to keep inching forwards, Nayeon smiled with a motherly feeling as Tzuyu giggled.

“You guys are like my only peace in the car. I love you two.”

“HEY! No favoritism!”

Nayeon sighed as Dahyun shouted.

“I know I know, I love you all equally, but in the car, I love Mina and Tzuyu more deal with it.”

“NO!”

Nayeon just grumbled and tossed a small ball with a bit of catnip inside it, back into the cage in the back row.

“Be good and just play kids.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nayeon hopped out of her car as she stretched her legs in a hurry, her nukos needed to go to the restroom and luckily, they arrived at the hotel. Rushing inside with her purse she quickly got her room key before running back out to the car, grabbing the whole cage, and rushing to her room.

Successfully getting her nukos situated in her room, she left to get the luggage as the nukos explored the deluxe room that Nayeon had booked.

Outside the glass sliding door was a small personal hot spring, it had a fence around to block the public from seeing in, but the landscape was tilted a bit so that a person sitting in the right place could look over the fence from the hot water to the mountains behind.

Chaeyoung pressed her cheeks to the glass as she stared at the running water.

“I wanna go outside.”

“Later, Chaeyoung.”

Chaeyoung nodded her head, pulling away to hold Tzuyu’s hand as they explored.

“I think the bedroom is this way.”

Behind a sliding paper door, was a futon on the floor with an option built in the wall bed which you could pull out, judging by the handles on the wall.

“Its really soft. I thought it’d be harder since it’s on the floor.”

“Eyy, this place has a small mattress built into the floor.”

Jeongyeon huffed as she lifted a corner of the covers.