Date me?

Nayeon's children

Jeongyeon saw Mina shivering a little bit, pulling the younger closer with her tail, she wrapped her arms around her, rubbing gently to get the blood flow to go a bit faster.

Giving Mina her scarf, Jeongyeon smiled as Mina thanked her with a kiss on the cheek, her cheeks dusted pink.

"You're welcome princess."

They remained seated on the table on the balcony, the other nukos playing nearby or hiding under blankets in the chilly morning of spring.

"When will we go home Nayeon unnie?"

It had been three days since the beginning of their stay at Sowon's apartment. The two humans had been getting even closer as they worked together to take care of all thirteen nukos.

"Technically tomorrow."

Nayeon giggled as Chaeyoung rubbed her cheek to Nayeons (bunting).

"Why? You don't like it here?"

"No, I don't want to leave actually."

Sowon chuckled as she sat down next to Nayeon on the couch, placing their coffees on the coffee table in front of their knees.

"Why is that? Your place is must more open and free."

"Because, this is the happiest I've seen Nayeon unnie in a while."

Nayeon blushed and hid her face under her arms, sliding down in the couch. Sowon just giggled and patted her shoulder.

"You can stay as long as you want, I don't mind."

Running her hair through Nayeon's hair, Chaeyoung just grinned and left them on the couch, running off to tackle Mina in a hug as she leap up to the table.

Nayeon finally uncovered her face, her hair slightly messy, Sowon fixed it to stay out of her face.

"Would you..."

"Hm?"

Nayeon bit her lip and sat up properly as she held Sowon's hands, facing her directly.

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

Seeing Sowon's jaw slacken, Nayeon closed her eyes beffore crinkling her eyes as if she was cursing, '....'.

"If..."

Nayeon looked up, her eyes wide.

"If you want me to. I already promised to be your secretary when you get your position in your father's company. If that goes against any violations, then I'll have to say no."

Seeing Nayeon's bright smile, Sowon giggled.

"It's not a problem if I make you my wife before that."

"Yah! Take it slow!"

"I'm kidding, when that happens, we'll deal with it, together."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eunha held her hands over Umji's eyes as she watched from a window in  a cat tower.

"Unnie! Why can't I watch?"

"Shhh, just stay still."

Yuju tapped her way over, hand intertwined with Tzuyu's.

"What's going-omo."

She also covered Tzuyu's eyes before leaning closer to Eunha for a better look.

"They're totally kissing."

"YAH YUNA! You weren't supposed to say that!"

Umji giggled as Yuju yelped at Eunha's pinch, wiggling her way out from under Eunha, she peeked out the window before squealing.

"Hihihi if its just kissing I'm old enough to- kyaaaa!"

Tzuyu just sighed and crossed her arms.

"Unniedeul, can I please be allowed to see? It's just kissing Yewon unnie said."

Umji giggled.

"Hahaha, I'm not used to being called unnie. Tzuyu ah, just wiggle harder. They aren't very strong unnies, Yerin unnie is."

Hearing a shrill squeal coming from the direction of the new couple, they all turned heads to see who did it.

"OH MY GUSHIES NAYEON UNNIE YOU DID IT!"

Nayeon turned bright red and hid her face in Sowon's shoulder as the taller patted her back, laughing as well.

"Jihyo ah, don't tease Nayeonie too much."

"OMO! LOOKIT YOU PROTECTING HER! KYAAA THIS IS SOOOOO LOVELY!"

Having enough of her peaceful afternoon disturbed, the sleeping blonde dancer bolted up from her laying position on the couch armrest and tackled Jihyo.

"LET ME SLEEP!"

"AAK!"

They tumbled over several more times wrestling before coming to a rest, Momo laying on top of Jihyo. Yuju felt Tzuyu's hand tighten slightly.

"What's wrong Tzuyu ah?"

"It's nothing."

========================

Hehehe I didn't have an update yesterday because I fell asleep on the couch watching tv oops

later the finale will be posted, it's been a good run :)