Sowon's first visit

Nayeon's children

Welcome to the Im mansion~

“SANA!”

Nayeon ran around chasing the blond nuko. Sana had tripped and gotten glitter glue all over herself and in her hair.

“SANA get your over here!”

The little nuko was running as fast as she could, dodging Nayeon’s hands at the last second every time. Sana hated showers. Absolutely HATED getting washed. Ah, but she likes to swim in the pool.

“Nyo!”

“SANAAAAAA!”

With a pounce, Nayeon bumped her chin on the floor as she finally managed to grab the sticky little nuko.

“Finally. Ugh.”

“Is your chin okay Nayeon unnie?”

“It’s fine Chaeyoung ah. It will be even better after I get this kid in the shower.”

Nayeon glared at the nuko in her grasp, she still kept trying to wiggle away, twisting her body back and forth while whining.

“I dun wanna nyoooo!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door alarm rang and Dahyun ran up to the cat tower by the door, peeking at the little screen that displayed the front gate.

“Oh? Is that?”

Pressing the mic button, Dahyun made her presence known.

“Oh! There she is! The tall pretty lady!”

“Um, hello? Is this where Nayeon lives?”

“Yes! Yes, it is!”

Pressing the button to open the gate, Dahyun quickly ran off to tell Nayeon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Here, while Nayeon unnie finishes washing Sana unnie. I’ll give you a house tour.”

Sowon followed quietly, her nukos all on her body, Umji in a pocket on the strap of Sowon’s messenger bag, SinB, Yuju and Eunha sat in Sowon’s hands, Yerin sat perched on Sowon’s right shoulder, her tail wrapped around Sowon’s hair.

“Down from the main entryway, on the left is a, a….what do you call this? Living room? Atrium? Big room.”

The room was a rather huge rounded room, on the outside, you could tell that this was the base of the domed part of the roof, for the second floor.

“On the right, is our movie living room.”

Immediately off the path of the main entryway was the backs of several couches, all surrounding a glass coffee table, the wall covered by shelves of many things. Dvds, tapes, cd cases, cd albums, all sorts of music.

“Movie living room?”

“Yea, look.”

Dahyun pressed a button next to the couch, a whirring sound was heard.

Sowon and her nukos watched in awe as a screen came down from the ceiling.

“Woahhhh.”

“But moving on!”

Dahyun excitedly pressed the button again, making the screen go back up before running along the path into the house.

Running in, there were four hallways into the mansion, two off to the sides, two that headed diagonally through.

“If we follow this hallway, we’ll reach Nayeon unnie’s office area, she has an office, a library and I think a relax room.”

“You think?”

“We don’t go there often, don’t need to. Maybe she changed some things.”

Dahyun just shrugged and led them down the right diagonal path. Along the way, there were several doors that Dahyun pointed out as storage areas or closets.

Entering a bigger room, the nukos’ eyes all wandered around, the scent of other nukos in the air.

“This is one of our play rooms, I think some of the others are sleeping in here, but I can’t distinguish anymore, since I’m used to their scents.”

Sowon frowned a little bit and Dahyun looked at her curiously.

“Why are you frowning? Am I not good at explaining?”

“Hm? No, little one, I’m just a little concerned about the condition of your nose.”

Dahyun sniffed once before bringing them back to the foyer, seating her guests on the couch she returned to get Nayeon.

“psst Nayeon unnie? She’s extra nice.”

=====================

akjsfhaksljdf i swear life doesn't want me to write continous stories ;-;