intro

Nayeon's children

“Oh my god.”

Nayeon burst through her front gates, her hands fumbling around needlessly.

“Nayeon unnie?”

She looked down, Chaeyoung, her nuko with tiger striped ears was hugging a stuffed bunny. Reaching down and scooping her up, Nayeon nuzzled cheeks together quickly. Chaeyoung squirming in her grasp.

Setting Chaeyoung down, Nayeon grabbed a device that was hanging from the wall. Clicking a button, a dinging sounded throughout the whole house.

“LISTEN UP KIDS, I need help kinda…”

The nukos gathered in Nayeon’s kitchen, on the counter as Nayeon made herself a stressful cup of coffee.

“So, like today is the first day of school yea?”

They nodded in unison, Nayeon giggling at their cuteness.

“There’s this girl in my class.”

“Oh my god! /omomomomomo/Who? /IS SHE PRETTY?!/Hm.”

The nukos were in a frenzy on the countertop, Jihyo was shaking Jeongyeon by the collar back and forth, Mina was grinning off to the side silently and the rest of them were just utter chaos.

“Guys, guys calm down please.”

They didn’t.

Nayeon sighed and grabbed a nuko squeak toy, smashing it as hard as she could, catching all their attention.

“So, is she pretty?”

“Uh, duh? Why else would I be in my early twenties crisis?”

“What’s her name?”

Nayeon grinned, remembering their first encounter during class introductions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m called Sowon.”

Nayeon stared at the tall beauty at the front of the class. Her legs could go for days….

“Next!”

“I-I’m called Nayeon, I’m actually your guys’ student representative ahha.”

After embarrassing herself some, Nayeon sat back down, a few rows behind this Sowon she learned of today.

“Gosh, I want to get to know her.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You dropped your id card Nayeon ssi.”

“Ah, thank you so much.”

A tall figure came by and grabbed the boy by the back of his shirt. Lifting him on to his tippy toes.

“He also has your wallet.”

“What?”

Nayeon patted her pockets and checked her bag before looking at the boy. Checking his pockets, her wallet was there, just as Sowon had said it was.

“Why did you try to take my wallet?”

The boy grumbled and struggled to get out of Sowon’s grip.

“And why did you give me back my id card?”

The boy grumbled as the campus security came by to see what was wrong.

Sowon looked at her watch and sighed.

“I’ll be taking my leave.”

Nayeon could only watch as the beauty of a savior ran away.

“Thanks…?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The nukos just watched Nayeon with her dreamy expression.

“Wow.”

“Let’s just leave her alone.”

“Yea.”

Jeongyeon and Momo left immediately, going off to find something fun to do. Mina sat patiently on the counter for Nayeon to come back down to earth, Jihyo and Sana began to search the cupboards for snacks.

“Tzuyu ah, do you want to come with me?”

“Dahyun unnie, I will wait here with Mina unnie.”

“Okay, when you want to play, I’ll be in the upstairs playroom.”

“Okay unnie.”

Nayeon had managed to grab Chaeyoung in her hands again, kissing her cheek, she continued her rant on how beautiful this Sowon was.

In the meantime, Mina combed Tzuyu’s long hair, braiding it beautifully.

“Thanks unnie.”

Mina offered a smile.

“I’ve got it!”

Jihyo ran off with something in her hands, Sana following after.

Nayeon who finally noticed that her nukos weren’t listening bar three, the one in her hands and the two good kids on the counter.

“Wait, they opened the candy drawer.”

Nayeon quickly checked inside, the new nuko candy melts were gone.

“JIHYOOOOOOO GET BACK HERE!”