Chapter 6: Masterpiece

The Lively Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: Masterpiece

[SungGyu POV]

I nibbled on my fingernails as I walked down the hallway, looking for the right classroom. Am I going in the right direction...? Ah, there it is! Literature class! Nice, SungYeol is in this class, too. He smiled and motioned me over. I took a seat in front of him.

"Hyung, do you see that girl over there? She's so beautiful..." SungYeol said as he covered his face with his hands. His eyes peeped out between his fingers, "Aish, I should've worn my best shirt today..."

I looked over at where he was looking and saw the girl. She was hanging around the doorway with her friends.

"Mmm... She's alright. Not my kind of specimen... Hey, close your mouth before you get drool all over your desk."

SungYeol covered his face with a book and sighed, "Ah, she might think I'm a psycho if she saw me watching her..."

The teacher walked in and tapped on her desk, signalling all the students to get back into their seats. That girl quickly scurried in and took a seat in front of me.

"Scoot over!" SungYeol hissed.

"H-Huh?"

He quickly nudged me out of my seat and sat in my desk, causing me to sit in the seat to the right of him. I looked at his face and he definitely had stars in his eyes as he watched the back of her head.

Wow, humans are really a strange specimen...

---

"Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate. Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May..." The teacher read from the textbook.

Wow, this William Shakespeare guy is really good with words... Is this what I've been missing all my life as a hamster? Who thought that literature would be so interesting! 

"...So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see, So long lives this, and this gives life to thee..."

This is brilliant! True genius! A serious masterpiece! SungYeol must be enjoying this, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter