Chapter 35: Reunited

The Lively Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35: Reunited

[MyungSoo POV]

It seemed like everything was over. Months passed... The judge ruled YuJin guilty and since she was still a minor, she had to do mandatory service duties, rather than jail time.

But... Despite all of this, it still didn't feel right.

Somehow, the world views you differently when they find out about your secret.

Of course, the case was all over the news, so basically everyone at school knew about the incident. I was expecting things to calm down after a while, but it actually got worse.

"Seriously, him? I mean, he couldn't even take care of himself?"

I tried to ignore the words people say behind my back, but somehow, it's like they're magnified.

"Maybe he just let her do whatever and then claimed he got . Why didn't he fight back?"

I couldn't fight back....

"But doesn't every guy want to get laid?"

No...

"He's such a weirdo."

I guess I am.

---

There was one thing that improved, out of all of this. And that is the fact that I could trust humans again. Why did SeJun help me? It's not like I was close to him or anything. And... he even comforted me after.

I guess some humans are nice after all.

And... DaIn.

DaIn was there for me the whole time. It was horrible me that has been avoiding her. But it's alright now. I think I can confront her again.

No, I can confront her. I have to.

I was such a jerk to her.

It's been 2 months since YuJin was expelled from school, but yet... I still haven't talked to DaIn.

I should do that.

I should...

---

I entered the cat cafe. The bells jingled from the door.

"Welcome--"

DaIn looked up.

"M-MyungSoo..."

"It's been a while since I visited you..." I smiled lightly.

The cats started piling up near my feet and mewing. She laughed.

---

"So... You're doing alright?" She said as she sipped on her tea.

The two of us sat at a table on the terrace outside.

I nodded, "Yes... Just a few bad talks about me here and there, but it's durable."

"Bad talks?"

"Yeah... Somehow people still manage to think it's my fault. But I'm over it. I'm alright."

DaIn frowned, "I... I'm really sorry for all that you're going through. I hope you don't mind them. They're just jerks."

"Actually... I'm the jerk... And I'm the one who should be saying sorry."

"H-Huh?"

"I'm sorry, DaIn..."

I slowly got on my knees. She gasped and tried to pull me u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter