Chapter 14: FLP

The Lively Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14: FLP

[SungGyu POV]

"Hello everyone! Welcome to Literature and Poetry club!" The tall guy said with a smile, "I'm Han SeungWoo, your president!"

"And I'm SeungSik~! Vice president!" The guy next to him sang.

"Hi, I'm HeoChan, but you can call me Chan. I'm your secretary and treasurer," The other one said with a smile, showing his dimple.

"And I'm ByungChan, your historian!" The tallest one said. He also had a dimple...

"So... Welcome to our first meeting of the year! I see a lot of new members, which is super exciting!" SeungSik clapped.

"Speaking of exciting, we have some exciting news to announce actually," SeungWoo pulled out his binder, "As you know, the school has been cutting budgets for our club, but it turns out we were not the only one. We have the Film club here today with us today."

The Film club members cheered while we clapped.

"The school cut their budget, so the club had no choice but to merge with another club or disband. Fortunately, we decided to include Film club as our members, so now, we will be called the Film, Literature, and Poetry Club! FLP Club for short."

SeungWoo moved to the side and motioned the shorter guy up to the podium.

"Hi!" The guy waved, "I'm Shin SangIl, president of Film Club! It's such an honor to be able to stand in front of all of you today, and on behalf of our club, we just want to thank you for putting our club under your wings. It means a lot that there are people who see the beauty in film. SeungWoo and I have discussed what we plan to do as one group, and we planned a little project for this year. So... On the first Friday of every month, we will host a 'showcase' to show how awesome our club is! Maybe it'll even convince the school board to give us a better budget!"

We all clapped.

"So... Who would like to volunteer to perform at our first showcase? It's in two weeks and we gotta get it rolling so we have time to prepare and practice!"

The guy directly next to me quickly raised his hand, "Me, me!!"

He stood up, "Put me down! I would like to dance with my group, please!"

He roared and high-fived SeungWoo, SeungSik, Chan, ByungChan, and several other guys.

I blinked. Dance? At a literature and film showcase?! How did dancing pertain to any of that?

SangIl chuckled, "Okay... SeJun and the boys will be performing a dance. Perfect... Okay, anyone else?"

More people started raising their hands and volunteering. I tapped on that 'SeJun' guy's shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter