Chapter 41: Dancing Machine

The Lively Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 41: Dancing Machine

[Hoya POV]

We went out for dinner to celebrate MyungSoo's 'acting debut' in his first ever play.

"You said your lines so well!" I patted MyungSoo's shoulder.

"You mean, he said his ONE line so well," WooHyun teased, "'Please~ I need food~!'"

MyungSoo pushed WooHyun and laughed. 

"Congrats on your debut!" DaIn said as she handed him a bouquet of flowers.

 MinSeok then walked in with his parents. We all stood up.

"Congrats, MinSeok!!" We all shouted, causing Minseok to blush even more.

---

Somewhere along the way, MyungSoo left quietly outside. He said he was going to get some fresh air. After a few minutes, I came out to check up on him.

"MyungSoo~?"

I looked to the alley and saw MyungSoo in cat form sleeping in a cardboard box. I chuckled. Of course, MyungSoo loves his sleep. Ah, also, he's been in human form all day to prepare for this fall production, so he must be exhausted. MyungSoo slowly opened his eyes and sauntered out of the box. He mewed.

"Did you have a nice cat nap?"

MyungSoo went to human form and nodded, "I was just so tired. I had to rest for a bit. Hey... Can I ask you a question?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you... Do you think I'll ever be human forever?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... When I first became human, I thought it was all just temporary and that I'd go back to being a cat. Remember when you first found out my name wasn't actually Seok?" He chuckled, "Ah... We've really come far."

I nodded.

"And now, all my hyungs are human forever. And even SungJomg recently! And I... I want to be human now, too. I used to never trust any humans, but somehow... somehow I want to be one now. I want to take photos forever, I want to love others... I want to love myself... I love this world so much."

"Don't worry, MyungSoo. When the time comes, it'l come. You can't rush love. And you need to take care of yourself."

"Same to you, hyung... Ms. Lee told me you're going to Seoul tomorrow. What for?"

"I'm going to check out Dancing Machine Entertainment and hopefully book an audition."

"Wha?! Wow, that's awesome!"

"I hope I made the right choice."

"Don't worry, hyung, you will feel if the company is the one you belong to!"

---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter