Chapter 32: Redo

The Lively Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32: Redo

[ WooHyun POV ]

"Please~" I pouted, "Can I sleep over at Ms. Lee's house for tonight? It's Friday!"

Mrs. Park sighed lightly, "You're there so often, WooHyun-ah..."

"But tonight is extra important~"

I couldn't tell Mrs. Park that we were doing SungYeol's plan tonight. I just needed to get to their house on time.

"Mmm... But promise me you'll come back home tomorrow morning in time for our party, alright?"

I nodded, "I promise!!"

---

"How much longer..." MyungSoo whined, "We've been sitting in the car and driving around for 30 minutes."

Ms. Lee looked at me. I motioned for 5 more minutes. She nodded and continued to drive. MyungSoo was sitting with a blindfold on. He was obviously agitated from not being able to know what was going on.

SungYeol's plan was to recreate that night of the incident just to slowly try to go through the steps of where MyungSoo went and hopefully recover his memory after what he remembers. Obviously, only MyungSoo and I were at the party, so I was in charge of describing everything and planning it out.

"Okay, out of the car. We're here, Ms. Lee!" I said.

She smiled and parked the car in front of our own house. Of course, MyungSoo thinks we're at a different place.

"Just call me when the party is close to ending, okay?" Ms. Lee smiled.

We nodded. We got out of the car and closed to door.

"Oh, one more thing!!" She got out of the car. We turned around.

She pulled us into a hug and gave us forehead kisses.

"Hah... My little boys are all grown up," She said as she looked at us.

MyungSoo froze in shock.

"Familiar?" I whispered to MyungSoo.

MyungSoo stood still, holding onto my wrist so he wouldn't get lost. He was getting anxious and held it tighter.

"Hyung, can I take my blindfold off now?" He frowned, "I'm having a bad vibe right now-"

"No, no! Leave it, Soo. Just use your other senses tonight."

He huffed. We walked into the door. Hoya was playing loud music, and DongWoo was standing at the door.

Ah, WooHyun?" DongWoo put his hand on my shoulder, pretending to be TaeWoon, "Wah, I knew you were going to come after all! Uh... What's with your clothing...? What the hell are you guys doing all dressed up? Go throw those jackets off into the coat room. Relax, jeez!"

"I guess we dressed up too much," I whispered.

"So you're MyungSoo, aren't you?" DongWoo said.

MyungSoo froze, "I..."

DongWoo quickly shuffled off before he could say anything.

I led MyungSoo into our kitchen, or in this case, the 'main room.' I pulled his hand off my wrist and went to go stand a few feet away. MyungSoo began to awkwardly place his hand on a table to keep his balance. SungYeol and SungJong came over holding drinks and putting it near MyungSoo's nose. MyungSoo flinche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter