Chapter 15: More Than Sick

The Lively Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15: More Than Sick

[DongWoo POV]

I entered the cold theater, waiting for the teacher to come. Ah, I love Theater class... O-Oh? Isn't that... the girl from Chemistry and Art class?

"H-Hey!" I realized I never caught her name. I also didn't have any guts to clear things up. But I guess it wasn't too bad - She never cried in front of me since then, and she never covers her face around me anymore...

She looked up at the sound of my voice and blinked a few times.

"What's up?" I said, taking a seat beside her.

"O-Oh.. Nothing much..." She continued to look at her blank canvas in front of her, "Just trying to brainstorm what to draw next."

"You're an artist?"

"Well... I dunno if I'm talented enough to be called an 'artist,' but I do like to paint as a hobby."

"Ah... Oh, hey! I got a phone last night!" I pulled the shiny device out of my pocket, "You should add me on social media!!"

She typed in her username, I clicked follow, and then she pulled out her phone and accepted and returned the follow. Her name turned out to be Shin AhReum. I scrolled through her profile.

"Wow... Your artwork is phenomenal!" I gasped.

I tapped a picture she posted. It was some letter written to her parents... Wait....

I looked at her. She was focusing on the canvas. I looked back at the picture and then slowly pulled out the sticky note in my pocket...

The same handwriting...

Your smile is so beautiful

I looked back at her. I put the note back in my pocket.

---

"W-What's wrong, hyung?" My eyes widened as I saw SungGyu slowly walk to the lunch table.

"Nothing..." He replied lightly as he took a seat.

"You look horrible," MyungSoo blinked.

"I just came back from PE," He tried to laugh it off, "Maybe I'm just out of shape."

He looked as white and pale as SungYeol's bookshelf. Seriously, what happened?!

"Should you go to the nurse, hyung?" I nudged him.

He shook his head, "No... Where are the others? Why is it just you two today at the lunch table?"

"Tomorrow is already Friday A.K.A audition day," I slurped up my soup, "So Hoya is at the practice room, being the perfectionist he is. WooHyun... Ah! He's on his way soon. He's running to the bulletin right now to see if he made the Football team."

"And the rest?" SungGyu cocked his head.

"SungJong's in the library doing research for his school project," MyungSoo said, "And SungYeol's baking cookies with his culinary class."

"GUYS!!"

We all turned our heads, only to see WooHyun jumping.

"I got on the team!!" He screeched. He coughed up a leaf, "Uhh... Sorry... I got a little excited."

"Congrats!!" I patted him on the back, "But I thought you said you totally failed the first tryout?"

"Yes... I did..." WooHyun chuckled, "But they gave me a second chance and I blew their socks off!! Their mouths dropped open and shoom~! Pow~! I knocked all the balls into the goal on my first try!"

"Show-off..." MyungSoo yawned.

"Yah~!!" WooHyun shrieked, "Anyway, I'm officially on the team now, so I guess that means I probably have to sit with their lunch group. They discuss a lot."

"Good, no more leaves on our lunch table," MyungSoo chuckled, which was quickly followed by a playful punch from WooHyun.

"But actually, I'll mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter