Chapter 30: Passion

The Lively Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30: Passion

[Hoya POV]

Finally, D-Day. All of us had our luggage packed at home for a weekend in Seoul. I watched the clock on the wall carefully... 8 minutes until the end of class...

7...

6...

5...

4...3...2....1!

The bell rang, and I immediately jumped up.

"TGIF!!" DongWoo shouted.

Everyone quickly headed out of the classroom.

The two of us rushed down the hallway. We bumped into the other guys on the way out of the school.

"Seoul~ Seoul~ Beautiful Seoul, here we come!" WooHyun sang as we walked down the sidewalk towards home, "Ah, it's been a while since we've all been in Seoul, huh?"

"I've never been to Seoul," SungGyu huffed, "I was raised in a hamster farm here before I met you guys. Wait.. You're coming with us, WooHyun?"

"Yup, the Parks let me go!" He grinned.

"They must've gotten tired of you," MyungSoo rolled his eyes playfully.

"O-Oh!! You haven't teased me in so long!!" WooHyun threw his arm around MyungSoo's neck, "Welcome back, crazy MyungSoo!"

MyungSoo laughed.

"So, I heard you're the center of the performance, Hoya~" SungYeol nudged me.

The others ooed and inched closer.

"Well, yeah," I laughed nervously, "I created the choreography and music and they really liked it, so they're letting me take charge for this performance. Also, they knew I used to live in Seoul so they're thinking many people will recognize me more when we perform."

"True, true. Hoya was known as the famous dancing machine back in our school in Seoul," SungYeol laughed, "Maybe we'll bump into our old classmates!"

I chuckled, "Possibly... Do you guys want to see the dance practice of it?"

"Yes!!" They all shouted as I pulled out my phone.

"Woah~" DongWoo screeched, "Hoya, really!!"

I laughed.

---

"B-B-B-BoYoung?!" SungYeol's eyes widened.

"Yup, I invited her to come along with us to Seoul. She's never been so..." Ms. Lee smiled as she invited BoYoung into the house, "She's a sweet neighbor, isn't she?"

BoYoung smiled as she held onto her luggage. SungYeol choked on his drink. We all laughed.

---

It was an hour ride on the train to Seoul. Everyone fell asleep, including Ms. Lee. I was the only one awake. I listened to the soft rustle of the subway. I looked at the buildings passing by.

I slowly shook SungGyu hyung awake.

"Hyung, it's time to take your medicine," I handed it to him.

He nodded without opening his eyes and put one pill into his mouth. I handed him a water bottle. He gulped and then went back to sleep.

SungGyu hyung is doing much better. He doesn't get tired as easily anymore, but he does have to rest because his body is still adjusting to his new heart. The medicine helps him so his body doesn't reject it.

SungJong is also doing much better. He's extremely determined to gain weight. He has a set plan for every single meal. He's even taken up going to the gym with me to keep his health up.

MyungSoo is still in therapy. WooHyun and I alternate bringing him there. One time, MyungSoo asked if I could come in with him. I was shocked at first. He's never brought anyone in with him before. Well, Dr. Yoon was pretty shocked as well, but MyungSoo said he wanted to tell us something together.

He was determined to recover his memory again. No matter how scary it was, he was ready to face it. He wanted to find the girl who caused all of this so she can be stopped. What if she does it to other people?

MyungSoo still had a fear of girls, so that's why he asked if I could help. He wanted to try to get better while I helped find the culprit. Dr. Yoon w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter