Chapter 18: Party

The Lively Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18: Party

[WooHyun POV]

The week sped through, and it was finally Friday. I was excited to experience my first party with all the people dressed up in nice clothing and getting to make new friends. MyungSoo was just excited because apparently, TaeWoon was the one who told MyungSoo that DaIn would be there.

"Hey, what do humans wear to parties?" I nudged MyungSoo as he shuffled through the closet.

"Mmmm... In the kdramas, they all wear these like really fancy-looking things.... Ah... I don't know... I think they're called tuxedos..." MyungSoo bit his lip as he continued to scan the clothes.

Ms. Lee knocked on the door. I opened it for her.

"Ready to go?" Ms. Lee smiled.

"Not yet, we don't know what to wear to the party!" I frowned.

Ms. Lee looked in our closet.

"You need some more clothes..." She chuckled, "C'mon, you can borrow SungYeol's."

We followed her to his room. She pulled out a nice button-up shirt for MyungSoo and one for me.

"This is a tuxedo??" MyungSoo blinked.

"No, Soo," Ms. Lee giggled, "This is a shirt, and here's what you wear over it."

She handed MyungSoo a black blazer and a coat for me.

"Okay, you guys look elegant but casual...?" She tilted her head, "You guys like it?"

We both nodded eagerly.

---

The party started around 7PM, and we got there around 7:30 because of traffic. I wonder why they hosted it at such a big house? Was one of the football team member that rich?

"You said it's here, right?" Ms. Lee said as she stopped the car.

I nodded.

"Just call me when the party is close to ending, okay?" Ms. Lee smiled.

We nodded. We got out of the car and closed to door.

"Oh, one more thing!!" She got out of the car. We turned around.

She pulled us into a hug and gave us forehead kisses.

"Hah... My little boys are all grown up," She said as she looked at us.

MyungSoo blushed lightly, "Ms. Lee, what if the other students see...?"

"Who cares, they can see that I love my beautiful sons!" She patted our backs.

Sons...? I smiled widely. We waited until she got into the car and drove off before we went into the house. Right when we opened the door, we were blasted with loud music.

"Ah, WooHyun?" TaeWoon put his hand on my shoulder, "Wah, I knew you were going to come after all!"

He looked both of us up and down.

"Uh... What's with your clothing...?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

I looked at TaeWoon who was wearing a white tank top and shorts.

"U-Uh... Is it not a party?" MyungSoo asked.

"Yeah, a party, not some wedding reception. What the hell are you guys doing all dressed up? Go throw those jackets off into the coat room. Relax, jeez!" He laughed.

"I guess we dressed up too much," MyungSoo whispered to me.

"No duh..." I rolled my eyes.

"So you're MyungSoo, aren't you?" TaeWoon's eyes widened.

"How do you know me?" MyungSoo cocked his head.

But TaeWoon had already shuffled off.

---

As the night went on, there were more people coming in, and I realized it was not even the football team anymore. Who were all of these people? They were dancing all over the place and they kept drinking this weird water that tasted bitter. I gave up after one sip and decided to settle with the soda.

"WooHyunie~?"

I turned around to the girl's voice.

"Oh. My. Gosh~!"

She quickly took a seat next to me and held my hands.

"You're really Nam WooHyun, the handomest football player~!" Her words were slurred.

Her eyes were weird, so I quickly stood up in fear and moved to a different room. What kind of party was this? I bumped into MyungSoo.

"Hyung, this is nothing like the kdramas," MyungSoo whispered, "I'm getting a bad feeling. Should we leave?"

"Leave?!" A voice said.

We both turned. It was TaeWoon.

"You can't leave yet!!" TaeWoon put his arms around our shoulders, "The party is just getting started!! Boys, let's get them some refreshmen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter