Final: Adults

The Lively Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 46: Adults

[ SungYeol POV ]

5 years later.

The lively guys. Who would've thought it would come down to this? A group of brothers I learned to love. A group of brothers I laughed with, cried with, and ate with. You know, they really did bring life to me after my dad passed away. Without them, I wouldn't have been brought into this crazy rollercoaster. We had ups and downs, but what mattered the most was that we were together. And we learned to love together.

I was in my final year of culinary school. I had BoYoung, my beautiful wife, by my side. The two of us opened up a fine dining restaurant, which turned out to be a big hit! We were featured on many magazines, and we even had enough money to buy a new house.

SungGyu decided to further his study in literature. He was quite popular in his department, especially with his thin-rimmed glasses he wore over his tiny eyes. He was already asked to write a script for a new drama set to air on TV in a few months, making him one of the youngest screenwriters of the industry.

DongWoo ended up opening a children's daycare. He married AhReum (I knew they had feelings for each other!! I knew it!) last month, who followed her dreams and is now a very famous painter in Korea. She holds exhibitions almost every other month.

SungJong was noticed by a famous fashion designer in Milan who saw his designs he posted online. He was immediately scouted to be a designer for their company. He has been traveling the world since then, and even has a cute girlfriend by his side.

WooHyun and the Parks moved to Seoul because WooHyun found himself a position on a national soccer team for Korea. He was crazy popular and wanted on many variety shows for being not only athletic, but also charismatic and funny.

Hoya also became popular in the entertainment industry. He debuted under DM Entertainment as a solo artist and is praised as one of the best dancers in Korea. Hoya currently runs a dance studio where he teaches teens who want to become trainees.

MyungSoo and DaIn are happily married and are expecting a child soon. MyungSoo ended up becoming a Calculus and Physics professor, and DaIn became a manager for SungJong's fashion line in Korea. MyungSoo adopted his cat family into his house, and his two brothers V and E (or Shin) became models for SungJong's fashion line.

Oh, and MyungSoo's little buddy MinSeok? Yeah, he definitely got YeRim. Who says the underdog can't get the female lead? The two are blowing up in Korea as the power couple in the musical industry.

And Mom? Well, let's just say Mom is still my beautiful mother who is always there for her children when they want to visit home. She lives with me now in my new home.

---

My feet tapped on the floor as I sat at a table inside of my restaurant. I was so nervous. It was the lively guys first reunion. All 7 of us would be together once again.

"YEOLLIE~!!"

I looked up and saw all of them smiling. I smiled. We all exchanged hugs and sat down at the table.

"Can we have a bottle of soju~" DongWoo sang out to the waitress.

---

"Yah... Yah..." WooHyun said, his face as red as a tomato, "What do you know about soccer~?"

"I bet you can't even calculate the momentum of the soccer ball as you run down the field~" MyungSoo's words were slurred.

"I think you guys had too many shots," I laughed, "Seriously, it's been five years and y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter