Bonus Chapter: Meet the "Love"-ly Cat Family!

The Lively Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bonus Chapter: Meet the "Love"-ly Cat Family!

Hello dear readers ^^ Thank you so much for enjoying my story so far ;u; You guys mean so much to me!

So now, as a little gift, here is an introduction of L's family!

Meet the Family!

Eui

Eui is the father of L, O, V, and E. He has brown and black fur. He has golden eyes. He's very quiet and likes to keep to himself. He is often roaming to find scraps for the family. He passed away a few years after the four were born.

HaYan

HaYan is the mother of L, O, V, and E. She has white fur. She has one brown eye and one hazel eye. She's quick to do what's best for her children. L cares about his mother the most, especially since he is the eldest and has to take the role of a father figure after his father Eui passed away.

L (MyungSoo)

L is the eldest of his siblings. He has black fur. He has one brown eye and one hazel eye, and they both have gold flecks in them. He is very quiet like his father, and he's very hardworking as well. He uses the name Kim MyungSoo when in human form. His hobbies are sleeping, playing with bubble wrap, and watching kdramas with Ms. Lee.

O

O is the second oldest of her siblings. She has black and white fur. She has hazel eyes. She was extremely playful as a kitten, but as she grew older, she became very intelligent and witty. She is quick at spotting food to eat and good places to sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter