Chapter 33: Undercover

The Lively Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33: Undercover

[SungGyu POV]

Going back to school was hard. There were countless questions from my classmates: How is it like with a new heart? Did it leave a scar? Can you do sports? Do you feel different?

Of course it felt different! For the better, of course! I built up my stamina by jogging up and down the house stairs. I can almost run now!

As for MyungSoo, he is also building up stamina. After he remembered the name of the club, I looked a little bit into it and got SeJun's help. We planned to go into this club and find this girl.

I headed to the FLP Club meeting. SeJun jumped up and caught up with me.

"Hyung, hyung!" He screamed, "I found the information you wanted."

He pulled out a paper with the list of names.

"These are all the regulars at that club you mentioned. Electrix," He smiled, "But... Why did you need to know?"

"It's for a friend. Anyway, how did you find out?"

"Oh... I did a little stakeout last night to see who from our school walked in. Obviously, if they were walking in on a Tuesday night, they must be there pretty often, huh? I mean, who goes to the club on a Tuesday?"

"You didn't go in though, right?"

He shook his head, "I'm way too young to be in there. But the guy in the front let me sit outside the door, though... Now~ Can I know why~?"

"Thank you for working hard, SeJun."

"Anything, hyung~! Now can I know~~?"

"Another time, okay? It's a secret for now."

He nodded, "Fine... Anything else you need?"

"Not quite-- Wait.... Yes, I do, actually."

"H-Huh?" He cocked his head.

"I'll text you tonight. Keep your phone with you."

"Hmmm... Seems like we're on some kind of secret mission... Are we secret agents? Agent Gyu and Agent SeJun?"

I laughed, "Well, something like that."

---

"SeJun?" MyungSoo blinked, "You want to invite SeJun on our plan?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "The girl most likely knows that we are friends with MyungSoo if she's seen us around school. There's no way we can go to the club. She'll just avoid us."

"So... You want SeJun to go into the club and meet this girl?" WooHyun said through the videocall.

I nodded.

"How do we know the girl, though?" SungYeol interrupted, "We can't just barge into the club expecting her to be there with neon lights above her head!"

"That's where SeJun came into use," I pulled out the list of regulars SeJun found.

"W-What?!" Everyone crowded over my shoulder.

"Shin JiHyun... Park SoMin... Oh Hyuk... E-Even Jun?!" DongWoo's eyes widened.

"But we can cross off all the guys on this list since MyungSoo remembers a girl."

"So that basically lessens the list by a half. It shouldn't be too bad then!" WooHyun said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter