Chapter 36: SeonHo

The Lively Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36: SeonHo

[DaIn POV]

MyungSoo seemed really sincere when he looked at the cats in the alley, especially the one with white fur. He decided to bring three of the cats home and see if Ms. Lee would allow it. Of course, he was unsure if Ms. Lee would say yes. He would text me updates later.

I closed the cat cafe at 9PM after finishing brushing all the cats' fur. MinSeok was waiting outside.

"MinSeok, what are you doing here?"

"O-Oh! I was passing by to get home and I saw this really weird guy, so I'm uh... I'm here to walk you home."

I smiled, "Thank you, MinSeok!"

The two of us walked back to my house. Somewhere along the way, I heard a call. I swiftly turned around.

"E-Excuse me, do you know the way to this house?" The guy said.

He showed me a slightly crumpled sheet with an address on it.

"A-Ah..." I looked at the guy.

He didn't seem scary. Actually, he looked like he was one of those handsome idols on TV. But... what kind of idol would ask for directions at 9PM? 

"Who are you?" MinSeok said, nudging me backwards so I would be behind him.

"I'm a little dizzy..." He suddenly held his head.

"Are you drunk?" MinSeok said cautiously.

"No, I..." He shut his eyes and fell to the floor like that.

The two of us quickly came over.

"Uh...  excuse me?" MinSeok poked him lightly.

"MinSeok, I think we need to bring him to the hospital!" I panicked.

MinSeok quickly put the man on his back and we quickly ran.

---

"He's just really dehydrated... Where did you find him?" The doctor blinked.

"He was asking for directions, and then suddenly.." I stopped.

"Good thing you helped this idol. He looked like he was in terrible condition. He's malnutritioned."

Ah, so he was an idol.

"What is his name?" I asked.

"Oh, you don't know him? I thought you would, considering you two look like high school students. Don't you know the singer Yoo SeonHo?"

Yoo... Yoo SeonHo? By chance... that SeonHo?

---

3 years ago...

"DaIn~!"

I turned around. SeonHo was standing on the playground, motioning for me to come over. I shook my head.

"Why~?" He called.

"I don't want to play today... It's too hot," I frowned.

He huffed. Then, he came to me.

"Then, do you want to talk in the shade under the tree?"

I nodded. The two of us sat under the tree. It was quiet for a bit. I enjoyed the cool breeze. Then, SeonHo lowered his head.

"DaIn, I hope you won't be too sad."

"Why would I be sad?"

He sighed. Then he breathed, "I'm moving... to Seoul."

"Seoul?" I turned.

He nodded, "I want to follow my dream."

"Dream, SeonHo?"

"I want to be a singer. I always wanted to be. And my parents finally agreed to my dream. I've waited years for this, DaIn."

"That's amazing, SeonHo!"

"Yes, but I... I feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter