All's Well That Ends Well

Romantic Cliché

CHAPTER 8

All's Well That Ends Well

[M]

 

Countless photoshoots filled Taeyong's schedule for the coming days. He had been prepped up to look his best in front of the camera in Mystic Man's costume. Throughout the process, Jaehyun was with him. He accompanied him to his photoshoots and made sure that everything went according to plan. He was there when Taeyong felt uncomfortable or had a hard time getting the needed expression in front of the camera. Never once did Jaehyun left him. They ate lunch together and sometimes with the rest of the guys. The change in Jaehyun's character was not gone unnoticed by his friends, and they liked the said change. Now their friend was always in a good mood and often smiled.
 
During late schedules, Jaehyun made it a point to bring Taeyong home. That night, Winwin came home the same time Jaehyun's car arrived. He saw his brother inside, but he looked away like he didn't see him at all. The younger went up and left. What he did make Taeyong feel down, and Jaehyun noticed.

"That's your brother. Haechan told me he's against the two of you working in my company. Is this the reason why you're always zoning out at work?"

Taeyong looked at his boss in the driver's seat. He didn't like to make him think that he was not doing his job because his mind was somewhere else. "Sorry, I didn't mean to lose focus at work."

Taeyong didn't answer his question, and Jaehyun didn't insist anymore, and he didn't need to because Taeyong answered him. 

"He's against Haechan working. He's mad at me for allowing him to work." Sadness was evident in his voice, and Jaehyun couldn't help but gently pat his head, assuring him that everything was going to be alright. At this point, Taeyong was now used to all the gestures and skin ships that Jaehyun was giving him. 

"Haechan is treated well. He doesn't need to worry. Tell him not to get mad at you because I will do everything to get that kid to work with me if even you disagree. Haechan has the potential, and he will do great if he gets trained well."

Taeyong gave the man at the driver's seat a nod and a small smile. That was Jaehyun's cue to lean on him and unbuckle his seatbelt. Not used to having a car, Taeyong always forgets to wear his seatbelt, and Jaehyun always had to do it for him. It became a habit, and Jaehyun wasn't complaining. Awkwardness soon vanished, but still, Taeyong won't speak more than two sentences to anyone in the company.

"Thank you."

"I'll see you tomorrow."

Taeyong nodded and went out.

***

"Hyung," Haechan welcomed him with a smile as always, "You're early." 

Winwin welcomed him with coldness and silence.

"It's 9 pm, Chan. It's late." Taeyong ruffled his youngest brother's hair. "Wait for me. I'll cook us dinner."

"No need, Hyung. Winwin Hyung brought some dinner."

And so the brothers ate the dinner that Winwin bought. It was the first time that they eat together since their argument. Taeyong wanted to talk to Winwin about their misunderstanding, but the latter made it hard for him. The eldest thought it was the right moment to talk about it, so he started, "Winwin, we need to talk."

"We have nothing to talk about." Winwin didn't even look at him and continued eating.

"But-"

"It's good now. Nothing will change. There's no way you're going to stop Haechan from working. But if something happens to him, I'm blaming you."

Haechan looked at Winwin incredulously. "Why would you blame Taeyong Hyung? It's not his fault at all, and nothing will happen."

"You know nothing."

"What do I need to know? You are mean to him for no reason. I told you I was the one who insisted on entering NCT." Haechan got irritated with the way Winwin acted.

Winwin looked at Haechan, giving him the warning to stop talking. The latter did, albeit reluctantly.

"Nothing will happen. I'm with him, so you don't need to worry." Taeyong assured Winwin, but the said brother just scoffed. 

"Of course, nothing will happen. The CEO got your back, right? Does driving you back home also part of the contract?"

Haechan's eyes widened. "Hyung? Jaehyun Hyung drove you home?"

Both brothers were stunned at how Haechan addressed the guy. They looked at their youngest like he grew two heads. 

"What? Why?" Haechan suddenly got conscious.

"Since when did you start calling him that way? He's our boss, Chan."

"He's the one who told me to call him Hyung."

"Careful, he might just end up being a freak, like my boss," Winwin said all of a sudden.

Taeyong sighed, "Win, I told you he was planning something bad, and I heard it myself. He's a freak." It had been an old argument that needed to be addressed to move on. He prepared himself for whatever reaction Winwin will give him. 
Just as expected, Winwin gave him an angry look. "You could've handled it better and not make me look like a fool in front of everyone."

"Would you listen? Would you believe me if I told you that your boss is planning to spike your drink and do something god knows what to you that day?" Taeyong almost cried, he was exhausted, but no one in that house was going to sleep until they settled the issue. "You won't believe me because you look up to him. He treated you well, and there's no way for you to believe me since I've been against you working."

"Right, I just wanted to help you, and you didn't allow me. I have to sneak out." Winwin stood up and looked at his brother with rage. "You were so against it even if I told you I needed it for my scholarship."

Taeyong did the same and stood up, challenging the look Winwin gave him. He was the eldest in that house, and he was not going to allow any disrespect anymore. "It's because I am still under surveillance back then. The government is still not convinced that I can take care of you. If they see you working, a minor, they will take you away from me and send you to foster care, and I didn't fight for you two just to be taken away just like that!"

Winwin widened his eyes. Realization suddenly hit him. His knees lost their strength, and he stumbled beside an equally stunned Haechan. Taeyong continued.

"I was 18 when they gave me custody, but I need to prove to them that I can provide for the both of you until I turn 21. You sneak out, Si Cheng, and I was so afraid someone would spot you working and take you away from me, so I had to follow you everywhere, and I am glad I did because I got to hear what that freak was planning! And I will do the same thing over and over again even if you hate me forever!"

Taeyong called Winwin by his real name, it was the first time he heard that name since their father died, and it brought Winwin to tears. It only means that Taeyong was serious about it.

Taeyong was just 18 when their father died in an accident on his way to work. Both Winwin and Haechan were just minors, and the government wanted to give them foster care. With the help of Ten's parents, Taeyong was able to fight for their custody. 

Another thing that he was thankful for was that his father was able to adopt the two before he left. Winwin and Haechan were not his real brothers. Taeyong was the only child, and his mother died of giving birth to him. His father remarried when he was ten years old. He married the two's mother, who was a divorcee. Taeyong's father said that Winwin and Haechan's father died of some disease. His father did everything he can to adopt the two because he fell in love with them and was treated as his own. Soon, Winwin and Haechan carried the Lee surname, and it was bliss. 

Five years after the marriage, Taeyong's stepmother left without a trace and left everything under his father's care. Mr. Lee never said anything about why she left or her whereabouts. Taeyong didn't ask and focused on helping his father take care of his brothers until the head of the Lee household died. 

The battle for custody between Taeyong and the government was tedious. It cost Taeyong everything his father left him, even their home, but it was worth it. He had the custody papers that he guarded with his life. He was finally 21. The custody was iron-clad that no one can question.

"You're turning 18 soon, Si Cheng. Please bear with it for a little more, and you can do whatever you want. You are still under my consent until you're 21, but that wouldn't stop you, right? J-just bear with it a little more." Taeyong choked, but he held his tears from falling. "I'll just get some f-fresh air," he said and was about to open the door when two arms encircled his body. 

Taeyong could feel his back getting wet from Winwin's tears, and that triggered his tears.

"I didn't know. You didn't tell me." Winwin cried. "If I have known, I would've understood." 

Taeyong turned his body, and now Winwin's face was buried in his neck, and he softly patted his head. He smiled and said, 
"Doesn't matter now. The two of you are still with me."
"I hated you for a long time, not knowing you're just protecting me."

"Do you still hate me?"

Winwin shook his head in his brother's chest and mumbled, "I'm sorry."

Taeyong gave a small laughed and hugged his brother tighter. 

"Hey, why does Winwin gets a hug, and I do not?"


***


The reveal of Mystic Man finally with a face was a hit. It trended Worldwide and in Korea. The use of the character in the game increased drastically, and Taeyong's picture as Mystic Man floated on the internet. As expected, fan clubs began sprouting like mushrooms. 

It was just his picture released in the game. Everyone, not only in the gaming world, became curious about his identity. He was described as ethereal and too good to be real by online articles and even the newspapers. NCT Corp. made it once again, driving its rivals into nuts. 

Everyone wondered if Mystic Man's face was really real or graphically created. Media started flocking the entrance of the NCT tower, hoping to catch a glimpse of the guy to see if he was real or not or even get his name.

Days after the reveal, still, nobody has seen the man. They suspected that he was a model but saw no pictures of him on the internet. Jaehyun made it a point that Taeyong was safe from cameras and media anywhere.

"The media outside is crazy. They are demanding us to show Lee Taeyong." Johnny frustratingly said to his boss, his office phone has been ringing non-stop since the reveal, and they couldn't get any job done because of it.
"Show them more pictures of Mystic Man," Jaehyun answered, not seemingly alarmed by the situation.

"But they want Lee Taeyong."

"We will not give what they want. We promised to reveal the face of Mystic Man. That's it!"

"Jaehyun," it was Taeil who spoke. He tried his luck to change his brother's mind. "The situation is different now. The reveal created a trend, and whether we like it or not, we would have to answer to them."

"We owe them nothing. I will not let them feast on Taeyong. Exposing him to the media is not part of the contract."

"We will have to face them soon. The pictures will not suffice anymore." Johnny insisted, but Jaehyun was adamant about his decision. 

"Release the second set of pictures of Mystic Man."

Taeil disagreed, "You will feed their curiosity. They will not stop."

Yuta then helped convince the boss. They had to shed some light on his mind. They knew they were going to have a hard time because Lee Taeyong was on the line. They knew by now that Lee Taeyong became untouchable the moment Jaehyun laid his eyes on him. The CEO, like a wolf, just marked his territory, and no one can enter it without shedding blood. 

"Jae, let's give one press conference."

Yuta was not yet finished, but they had already witnessed the scary old Jaehyun coming back to life. The Jaehyun they hadn't seen in a long time just made his grand entrance.

"No!"

"You listen to me first, damn it!" Yuta was getting frustrated, and it was not good. Jaehyun may be daunting when triggered, but it was three against one. They were going to find strength in numbers. "I know you're just protecting Taeyong, and that is also what we are doing. We will hold a press conference and present Taeyong to the media, but all questions will be directed. Taeyong will sit there and not speak a single word."

Johnny nodded, "They're just asking for one press conference. We have to give it to them, and god knows what they are capable of to get a glimpse of Taeyong."

"Who knows what our rivals are doing right now to get any information about him," Taeil said, and Jaehyun was trapped. 

"Jae, listen," Johnny laid his last attempt to convince the CEO, both having the same stressed face. "We are doing this to protect Taeyong. We know he's special to you, and we promise to do everything to protect him."
Jaehyun didn't say anything to them about Taeyong. Still, his actions spoke louder than his words. It sent a clear signal to Johnny, Taeil, and Yuta that Taeyong was not just an ordinary employee. He was one person Jaehyun was willing to put everything on the line to protect. 


***


That night, moans and groans filled the room as the guy on top impaled himself to the rigid rock member of his partner. His legs were sore, but it didn't stop him from slamming up and down and feel the unbelievable pleasure coming from it as they held hands. 

"S-so good," the guy below groaned in pleasure. "Where did you learn all of this?"

The guy on top smiled ily and leaned down to capture the lips of his lover. His hips stopped moving up and down and started grinding in circle, making sure the other's member was buried deeper inside him. It made the guy below him arch his back in pleasure.

"Ah… You don't want to know."

The lover smiled and gave the guy on top of him a deep kiss, exploring his warm cavern with tongue, pleasuring the both of them. The grinding soon went back to hard slamming as the guy on top felt the nearness of his . His lover, then, let go of his hand and started pumping the equally hard member that made him see stars.
Soon, strings of white liquid landed on his lover's stomach, and the guy on top trembled and fell into his lover's muscled chest, panting and exhausted. 

Without pulling out from the hot cavern, he flipped their bodies, and now he was the one to top. He held his lover's still trembling legs over his shoulders. He rammed into him like there was no tomorrow, earning pleasurable whimpers and cries of satisfaction from the other. Soon, it was his turn to release his seed inside his lover. Without pulling out, he carefully laid down beside him for a sweat cuddle session. 

"I'm getting used to this." The bigger man said, earning a kiss from the smaller guy, bodies still trembling from their intense lovemaking. 

"That's the point," he said and went down to his lover's lower region to start another round to fill the night with pleasure. 


 

aejae22

***************************************************************

Surprise!

Tell me what you think. Did you see it coming?

Another failed attempt at writing .

Guess who?

I know I promised to update everyday but I'm editing my thesis at the moment so I could only sneak to write every other day. It will be like this until March 24. Until then, please bear with every other updates.