Taeyong's Wrath

Romantic Cliché

CHAPTER 13

TAEYONG'S WRATH

[M]

 

"Winwin didn't go home last night," Taeyong uttered mainly to no one while cooking breakfast for Haechan and their cute visitor, Kun. Worry written all over his face, he decided to go to the Neorabang to look for his brother. 

Haechan is happily playing with the witty Kun, temporarily forgetting what happened to him just a few days ago. Taeyong placed the breakfast at their small table on the floor, and his expression caught the younger's attention. "What's wrong, Hyung?"

"Can I leave you for a while? Kun will accompany you, right, Kunnie?" He said while gently patting the little kid's chin which earned him cute giggles.

"Why?" Haechan face became worried as he watched his brother arrange their breakfast. 

Taeyong didn't answer and continued arranging the table when the door burst open, revealing a very pale and eyes red Winwin. The eldest abruptly stood up and went to his brother's side.

"What happened?" he asked, getting nervous with every second that Winwin stayed silent.

Winwin just looked at him and walked into a corner of the room. Taeyong noticed that he was limping, and Winwin screamed when he sat down on the floor. A wave of fear enveloped Taeyong, and he froze on his spot. Words failed to come out from his mouth, and his suspicions rose when the little Kun, who went beside Winwin, noticed something.

"Winwinnie, your neck is dirty." 

Winwin immediately covered his neck as if he knew what the little kid just said.

"Who?" is Taeyong's only word. His hands started to tremble, and he could feel his anger rising. Winwin didn't come home last night, and judging from what he looks like at the moment, something happened. something terrible happened. 
Taeyong felt his heart dropped into the pit of his stomach. He may not have the experience, but he's friends with Ten, and Winwin is acting like Ten after having a rough night with his boyfriend. Taeyong wanted to shake that idea off, but he just couldn't.

"H-Hyung," Winwin begged, not wanting the other people in that room to hear.

Taeyong sighed and gestured to Haechan to go out and bring Kun with him. The youngest complied despite being worried.
Once the two left, Taeyong repeated his question. "I just need a name, Win. Was he a customer at the neorabang?"

"He forced me to go with him after leaving my job. I got drunk, and I woke up this way." Winwin started to cry. 

"Give me the name."

"I don't even know what happened. One thing, we're having a conversation, the next thing I knew, I was already drinking. I am not even sure if I was the one who initiated it."

"Si Cheng, name."

Winwin shook his head. What's the use if he revealed the name? He had no evidence that the guy forced himself on him.
"Hyung, l-let us just forget about it. I-I'm okay and the- "

"I need a ing name, Si Cheng, goddammit!" Taeyong hated cursing. He never swore, so it was a total shock for Winwin to hear those words from his brother. 

Winwin knew attempting to dodge the issue will be a total failure. He fisted his shirt and began to sob harder, hoping Taeyong will let it pass and just give him a hug that he needed at the moment. But he gave no hug. Taeyong remained standing. Both hands curled into a fist and eyes ready to murder the name he was asking.

"Hyung, stop it. My whole body aches. I just need to rest."

"No one is resting until you give me a name. Don't make me go to the neorabang and look for the guest list, Si Cheng."

"Hyung-"

Taeyong then lost his patience and yelled, "Si Cheng!"

Winwin is having a hard time talking because he's been crying so hard, but Taeyong clearly heard the name he whispered, and Taeyong just saw red.

"Nakamoto Yuta."

***
{You can skip this part for those who voted no. Yes won, so I can't do anything about it.}
***
Getting lost in the scolding hot kiss that the man he despised a while a got was the last thing on Winwin's mind, but that's exactly what's happening to him. His top was already discarded without him even noticing. Soon, he could hear himself in pleasure as Yuta skillfully kissed his neck down to his collarbone. He gave Winwin small bites that left gentle stings and will probably mark. Yuta's lips then found his left and swirled his tongue skillfully, making Winwin arched his back in pure bliss. Every little thing that was happening to him was new, and even in his drunken state, the pleasure was undeniable. Winwin unconsciously ran his fingers through Yuta's hair. 

The younger one's eyes widened, and he gasped when he felt cold air onto the lower part of his body. In an instant, his underwear met the floor, and Yuta was down there doing things that sent sensations new to him. Goosebumps were all over his body, but he didn't want the man to stop what he was doing. Every movement made Winwin experience sensations that are out of this world. 

He smiled in pleasure as Yuta moaned down there, sending vibrations that made his whole body react. That moan made Winwin feel something build inside of him. Strings of sticky white liquid released without warning the man whose tongue was busy doing things down there.

Yuta looked up sweetly smiled at him. He sat beside him and tilted his chin up as he gently kissed him, making him taste himself. Winwin frowned at the taste. 

Still, on high and trembling, every tiny movement made him squirm. Little beads of sweat formed on his forehead. Yuta kissed them all and whispered sweet nothings to him. Still drunk from the large amount of alcohol they just consumed, he let him do what Yuta wanted, and he cannot deny the fact that he felt special and loved every bit of it. Yuta made him feel things he never thought he could. Winwin was on cloud nine. When he recovered, Yuta stripped his clothes, leaving nothing, and showed everything to the young guy. Winwin avoided eye contact, making Yuta smile.

"My innocent, Winwin." He said, and Winwin just looked away, faced red from embarrassment. 

The pleasure and magical sensations he felt a while ago suddenly disappeared when Yuta pushed something hard inside him. It stung, and Winwin felt uncomfortable, but Yuta continued, telling him that it's just his finger. He also assured him that everything would be fine and it was just part of the preparation.

'What is that finger doing there?' Winwin innocently thought. 'Preparation for what?'
Those questions were answered when Yuta suddenly into him. Winwin gasped in surprise and a mixture of pain. Tears pooled in his eyes, but Yuta didn't stop from entering that unfamiliar and tight territory. No amount of sweet kisses distracted him from the unbearable pain down there.

"Shh… honey. I'm sorry for your pain. It will be okay soon. I promised." Yuta whispered as he kissed his lips.

For some reason, Winwin believed him. The older guy made him hook his legs onto his waist and began moving slowly. Groans of pain and discomfort filled the room. Winwin held into a pillow on top of his head for support. Soon enough, Yuta rocked harder, but the pain slowly faded. Just like he promised, Winwin started feeling another level of delight. Every movement of Yuta brought so much pleasure, making Winwin arched his back. He moaned the name of the guy on top of him.

"Y-Yuta…" he moaned out of nowhere. Yuta was delighted to hear it, and the fact that he just made Winwin moan his name in pure pleasure made him more excited. 

"Yes, honey…"

"Yuta…"

Yuta's movement became ragged and fast. Both of their breaths became unsteady, and soon enough, the two of them reached their shattering release.

Yuta let his body gently fall on top of Winwin and gave his neck small kisses while the younger's eyes fluttered in sleepiness.
"There's no way. I'm going to let you go." Yuta kissed him before he closed his eyes and fell into a deep slumber.
Winwin heard it but too bad that the following day, he forgot everything that happened. The pleasure he felt changed into pain, disbelief, and fear of what happened. He wiggled his way out of Yuta's tight embrace and painstakingly wore his clothes, trying not to cry because his head and behind were killing him. Fortunately, Yuta was a deep sleeper that he didn't feel Winwin left his embraced and heard his apartment door closed.

Winwin left the building with a chaotic mind. He didn't even notice that his aching feet just led him to the subway station. He didn't even notice that he just made it home until he saw his brothers and Kun inside their home, and his fear just became real. Taeyong will not let this go.

***

"Ah!" Winwin winced in pain, trying his best to stop his brother from entering the NCT Tower.
Taeyong just made it inside, but Winwin didn't lose hope, but then, his efforts were wasted. His brother is already talking to the receptionist in a not so lovely way.

"Lee Taeyong-sshi," the lady is somehow happy to see her former fellow employee once again despite their unpleasant first meeting. Still, her expression changed when she noticed that the guy in front of him fumes in anger. His face red, and his hands curled into a tight fist. "The four of them are in a middle of a meeting, and when it's just the four of them, no one could disturb them."

"I don't care, Noona. I need to talk to Nakamoto Yuta."

"Taeyong-sshi, I might lose my job with what you are asking me to do."

"Hyung, she's right. Let's just go home." Winwin tried to pull his brother out of the building, but Taeyong just shook his arms away and ran into the elevator. Taeyong knew the way, and if no one were going to help him, he would do it himself. Fortunately, no one stopped him. He successfully rode the elevator, leaving the limping Winwin behind. The older felt terrible for him, but he has to do what he has to do.

He held back his anger while inside the elevator, but it was no use. The ride felt like forever, and the urge to kill was growing. The elevator opened to the familiar floor. Taeyong didn't even wait for it to open when he bolted out. He knew where the four are having their meeting, and he's right. Four shock eyes met him the moment he burst into Jaehyun's office.

"Lee Taeyong." Jaehyun abruptly stood up, but Taeyong didn't even spare him a glance as he pounced on the unsuspecting Yuta, who's sitting on the sofa beside Johnny. 

Taeyong grabbed his collar and led him to the nearest wall, and slammed him on it. The three guys winced and swore they heard something cracked into the concrete wall. Yuta also winced, but he remained calm, despite being unaware of why is Taeyong acting this way. He can't remember anything that made the man who is grabbing his collar this infuriated. 

"You bastard, I will make you pay for what you did!" Taeyong hissed.

"Whoa… whoa… easy Taeyong-sshi, what did I do to you?"

"Taeyong, please calm down, and we'll talk about this." Jaehyun interrupted, but his words fell on deaf ears once again, and the next thing they knew, Yuta is already on the floor, rolling in pain. Taeyong just punched him in the jaw. That was when Johnny and Taeil came to help him stand, and Jaehyun remained frozen at his place.

"Taeyong-sshi, what the hell?" Johnny asked in surprise. "You cannot just bulge in here and punch anyone you want."

"Right, I won't punch anyone but this . Is this your way of getting back at me for breaking the contract?" He pointed at Yuta, eyes filled with anger that even Johnny and Taeil stepped back. "You could've sued me, and I won't give a damn but not my brother. Why did you do that to my brother?"

"What did I do?" Yuta once again asked. 

Taeyong is about to answer when the door slammed open once again, revealing a very tired and very pale Winwin, catching his breath from all the running he did.

"Hyung!" At the very last moment, he still tried to stop him, but he still failed. Taeyong just released his anger to Yuta, and he's just starting.

"Winwin?" Yuta's eyes widened. He looked at Winwin and then at Taeyong. Realization finally hit him, and he gasped at the information, lips parted in disbelief.

Winwin met Yuta’s eyes. The younger's expression went from being afraid of what Taeyong would do to a blank one. The pain he's feeling is becoming unbearable, and what just happened didn't help him at all.

"Honey, why did you leave without saying goodbye?" With bloody lips, Yuta still managed to say those words. His friends looked at him in utter disbelief. They silently concluded that Taeyong just punched the living daylight out of him because something happened between their friend and Taeyong's brother. By just looking at Winwin's state, they knew what it was.

Hearing what Yuta just said, Taeyong went ballistic once again, and his fist landed on his gut. Yuta cried in the unexpected pain, and he fell out of Johnny's hold and rolled on the floor in pain all over again.

"You prick!" Taeyong then followed him on the floor and fired him with punches. "How dare you do that to my brother!"

"Taeyong- I- Let- let me ex-explain." Yuta tried to block his punches, but his effort went futile. Taeyong just stopped throwing punches when Johnny and Taeil grabbed his arms and hoisted him away from the Japanese.

"Let me go. I will kill this bastard!"

"Hyung…" Winwin still tried to stop his brother before his vision turned black, and the next thing he knew, he's on the floor. Soon enough, his consciousness left him.
 

 

 

aejae22

*************************************************************

Please leave a comment.