Yuta & Winwin

Romantic Cliché

CHAPTER 12

YUTA & WINWIN

 

 

Winwin tried to open the doors in a panicked mode, but of course, it was of no use. He cants even open the windows. Surprisingly, at least for Winwin, Yuta is driving just okay, not a single evidence that he is drunk. It made him so furious.

"You trash! You're not even drunk! Stop the car and open this damn door so I can get out and tell the police that you are one piece of trash!" Winwin yelled, making Yuta cringed at the loudness but still smiled.

"Wow, Honey, how can an angel like you can speak such words? I am drunk but not too drunk like you think."

"Don't call me honey, and I can say whatever I want, especially to a devil-like you."

Yuta laughed, "I may be a devil for you, but honey, I'm a god in bed."

Winwin looked at him in utter disbelief and disgust. If only Yuta weren't running on 120, the former would have punched him square in the face.

"Please stop the car." Now slightly afraid, Winwin tried a different approach, But of course, Yuta will always be Yuta. Once smitten, he will not let that person go until he gets what he wants. Too bad Winwin is what he wants.

"I will take you home. I want to spend time with you."

"You already did."

"That's because I paid for it. I want to spend time with you without making you feel obligated."

Winwin scoffed. "And this is not?"

"Believe me, Honey. My house is the safest place on Earth. Might as well get used to it since it will be your future home."

"Oh hell no. How can it be safe when the devil lives there?"

"I will not say that if I were you."

Winwin couldn't do anything but wait for what's going to happen next. It would be impossible to jump off the car. The moment they enter the building garage, he realized that it's also impossible to run because it's in the basement, and he could get lost. Maybe a few minutes with this guy won't be so bad.

Wrong.

***


Jaehyun felt his heart dropped to his stomach earlier that day when he saw his hyung in a state where he's working like there's no tomorrow and like no tomorrow. He promised himself to do everything he can not to see Taeil in that state again, but he failed. What made it worst was that Mark, their brother, was the culprit.

"Hyung." The angry Jaehyun a while ago wholly vanished and was replaced by a defeated Jaehyun. His voice sounded so worried. "I ordered lunch, let's each, and we'll talk about this."

Taeil just looked at Jaehyun, shook his head, and continued typing whatever on his laptop.

Sighing deeply and fighting the urge to yell, Jaehyun tried to remain calm while Yuta and Johnny were just looking but worry still evident on their faces. No one said a single word, for they might be their friends, a family issue is going on. The two contemplated leaving the room so the two could talk, and even before they could make a decision, Jaehyun told them to.

The moment the two left the office, Jaehyun slammed his fists on the table, almost making Taeil jump, but the latter just looked at him, warning.

"I thought we've been through this before."

Taeil stopped typing and looked away. He's not ready to talk about this yet, and here is Jaehyun in front of him, trying to suppress his anger to make him talk about the issue he's been avoiding.

"I thought so, too."

"Are we going back to square one? You want me to send you back in there, huh?"

Those words changed Taeil's demeanor. His eyes suddenly went from blank to begging. He combed his hair back with his fingers in frustration. He's been thinking of only one thing since a few days ago, and he's slowly drowning once again. He hated that he's weak when it comes to his issues, and Jaheyun had to step up for him every time. Taeil knew that Jaehyun is serious when it comes to him.

"What do you want me to do to snap you out of this? I can't let anyone destroy you once again, and if it means that I need to force Mark to apologize to you, then I'll do it. Please help me help you."

Taeil laughed bitterly. He wished he's muscular like his brother. He wanted he's the one giving them strength and not the other way around. The old Taeil was gone, and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't bring him back.

"And I'm supposed to be the hyung."

"We're not talking about that, Hyung." Jaehyun changed the topic. He didn't want the person in front of him to wallow in self-pity. He's here to snap Taeil back to himself and, heavens forbid, or he will make Mark suffer if he will not apologize. 
"Look, he doesn't know, and I promise you that he will apologize for everything he said. He's young, and he knew nothing."

"Because we're afraid he will react the same way he did.

"Then we have nothing to be afraid of anymore. If Mark is not going to accept us, then so be it. J-just stop what you are doing. M-maybe Mark is just waiting for you to come home so he can apologize."

Taeil didn't answer, so Jaehyun took the opportunity to say what he needed to say.

"You said you're the hyung, so please act like one. Don't make us worry again, and stop firing your employees like you're the boss."

"I am."

"Right. Let's get lunch. You don't want to face a hungry Yuta." Jaehyun knew that he just knocked some sense to his Hyung, but the real problem was far from over, and he knew that their issue with Mark was just the tip of the problem. Taeil will never get better until they find that person who made him lose his mind. Until then, Taeil will always be like this, weak and breakable.


***

"You live alone?"

"You want to join me?"

Winwin rolled his eyes. "When will I get a proper answer from you? If you plan to act like a douche, then I'm leaving." He then turned his back to the door, but Yuta is fast enough to stop him.

"No, please don't leave. I'm alone in this house and Korea. My whole family is in Japan."

"It's not hard to act normal, right?"

Yuta smiled, his usual big smile, of course, opened his fridge full of alcohol. Winwin saw bottles of wines and more unfamiliar brands.

"Your fridge only contains alcohol?"

"Ah no, I have another one in the kitchen. This one is for alcohol alone."

"Rich brat," Winwin whispered bitterly. Yuta heard him, and for once, he chose not to comment. "I will order dinner since I'm not a good cook. What do you want to eat."

"Anything."

Yuta took that as a good start. Winwin is still a new territory to explore, but he's willing to do anything to claim that territory. He may be a playboy, but he knew what he wants.

"Do you drink?" He asked after calling for a delivery food service.

"Not yet legal." Winwin then sat in front of a large television and looked around. It's a standard-sized living room with a single sofa and a door window with a small veranda outside. It's simple, but Winwin could tell that every item inside that room screams expensive. No décor that says that the owner is Japanese. Everything is modern and fits for a guy like Yuta. His apartment is located on the 12th floor of some buildings in Seoul. Winwin saw the floor number when they rode the elevator.

                                                                                     

 He then stood up when he saw a picture frame on top of a shelf just below the TV. It's a picture of four guys, and Winwin could tell that they're the four former bosses of his brothers, and the one with a creepy smile was unmistakably Yuta.

"Do you want to?"

Winwin just shrugged his shoulder without looking away at the picture. Yuta took one bottle of wine from the refrigerator and two wine glasses from the cabinet.

"That's my best friends when we're still in college. You will meet them soon."

Winwin didn't say anything. He had no plan of meeting them, but if agreeing with Yuta or not even speaking at the least could make him go home faster, then so be it.

"Sit down and have a drink with me."

"Just one shot. I don't want to get drunk. Especially with a person like you." He sat down a safe distance away from the owner of the house.

Once again, Yuta laughed and looked at Winwin with such adoration and popped the cork out of the wine. It made a loud popping sound which amazed the latter, again, gaining a fan out of Yuta for his innocence.

He poured the wine into the wine glass and gave it to Winwin. Yuta then swirled his glass and smelled it before drinking it in one go. Winwin did the same, the wine smelled good, but he ended up coughing at the weird taste when he drank it.

Yuta shook his head in laughter as he gently rubbed his back.

"It tastes weird," Winwinw said, face contorted in disgust.

"It's because it's your first time. It is my favorite wine, and you'll get to the taste eventually." To his surprised, Winwin held out the glass and asked for more. "But you said one glass only?" Yuta hesitated. He might be a douche to bring Winwin home against his will, but he's not an opportunist to do bad things to the innocent boy.

"It tastes weird, but it doesn't taste bad, and I bet this is expensive, so that I will drink a lot so I can get even with you for being a douche."

"By drinking this wine? Honey, I still have ten bottles of this, and I can still buy hundreds more if you like it."

"Douche." Winwin hissed as he drank his wine. Soon enough, after their order arrived, one bottle of wine became two and eventually became four after few glasses. This time, Winwin not himself anymore, and Yuta is genuinely drunk.

"The problem with you rich brats is that you think you can get everything that you want even without working hard for it, hic." Winwin slurred and poured himself more wine and drank it in one go.

"Honey, you drank all my wine, and for your information, I work hard to buy that wine!" Yuta slurred in return.

"Ahsniwn" The younger started speaking incoherently, which made Yuta laughed. 

"Look, who's drunk?"

"Who?"

"You?"

"You?" Winwin pointed at Yuta.

"No honey, you."

"You?" Winwin pointed at himself and laughed at basically nothing.

"Should I take you home now?"

"Noooo…" Winwin faked cried and lean his head unto Yuta's should. "More wine, please."

"But you're already drunk, cutie pie…."

"Hic.. no… hic."

"You're beautiful." Yuta looked at him even though his vision is already failing him due to his drunkenness.

"But I'm not a girl."

"Who cares?"

"I think I want to kiss you right now."

"I think I want to punch you right now."

"Really?"

"Try me."

Those were the magic word that Yuta was waiting for even in his drunken state. He pounced on the boy and captured his lips. Winwin fell on the sofa with Yuta on top of him and surprisingly kissed back, forgetting all inhibitions and warning of punching the man who is now kissing him like there is no tomorrow. The next thing he knew, his top is already discarded, and Yuta is already giving small bites on his neck.
The following day, Winwin woke up with the worst headache ever. He tried to stand, but there's something heavy in his chest, and he almost had a heart attacked when he saw Yuta peacefully sleeping on top of him. And like a waterfall, pain from his head and his whole body, especially to his lower region, came crashing on him.

Oh, hell no.

 

aejae22

*********************************************************************************