Reunions?

Romantic Cliché

CHAPTER 31

REUNIONS?

 

 

Ten punched his birthday as the password to Johnny’s door. Heaven forbids or he was going to kick Johnny if he changed the password that fast. It clicked, and Ten smiled victoriously as he entered the apartment. Unfortunately, it was empty. Johnny was nowhere in sight, and Ten was disappointed. He had no idea where his lover or formal lover went, and it seriously drove him insane. Usually, Johnny would tell him everything and that included his schedule. The guy didn’t hide anything from him and Ten did the total opposite. The thought made Ten sighed in sadness. A huge part of his heart was hurting, and it was the first time he felt that way since the mothering guy who made him take the P2 left him.
 

Since his first major heartbreak, he made sure to be the first one to break a relationship whenever a guy or even a fling did something that doesn’t suit his taste, and he never looked back. Johnny was different though. The guy did the total opposite of what his formers partners did. Ten was just a total that he thought to guard his with birth controls was going to guard his heart against totally falling in love with Bigfoot.  Again those pills did the total opposite of what he wanted.
 

Ten just wanted Johnny back, back to his arms, and dammit back to his . The air around him felt different and with every minute that passed by making it difficult to breathe. He cursed loudly. The heaven must be punishing him for what he did to the love of his life. His feet were jiggly and aching from all the running he made on his way to Johnny’s apartment. He really lost his mind since he can ride a taxi, but his heart just couldn’t wait. He missed him so badly that even though he was just gone for a few hours, it felt like an eternity. 
 

Ten wiped the stray tear that fell from his eyes. He was that desperate to see Johnny. He slumped down on the tiled flooring of the hallway, in front of Johnny’s door to wait for his arrival. He was going to wait for him, apologize and beg him to come back to his arms and tell him that he loves him. Yes, that was his plan, and no one was going to ruin it.
 

It took Ten 3 more hours of waiting before he heard two sets of loud footsteps coming to his direction. He was about to fall asleep, but all sleepiness disappeared when he heard Johnny’s voice. The giant was laughing, and he was not alone. Ten’s left eyebrow raised when he heard a woman’s voice, laughing along with his man. He stood up.
 

Hell was about to break loose.
 

 

 

***
 

 

Taeil was excited, to say the least. He was overly eager to enter the elevator to his younger’s brother’s house where his son was. Doyoung had to tell him to calm down for countless of times and stopped him from running when the elevator reached their floor. His feet automatically set loose, and his new found lover almost tripped at the action. He apologized, and Doyoung just shook his head in amusement, understanding why the old man was acting that way.
 

It didn’t help that Jaehyun took a very long time to open the door and Taeil was practically jumping in his place like he was about to pee.  He stormed past his brother the moment the door opened. Jaehyun had to pull his arm for a warning.
 

“Kun is sleeping beside my husband who just fell asleep. I won’t have second thoughts of kicking you out the moment Taeyong is awakened,” Jaehyun warned in all seriousness. Doyoung felt shivers down his spines. On the other hand, Taeil remained unbothered. He knew that it was an empty threat from his brother. He was going to see Kun, his son, for the first time as the father and not just some uncle out of nowhere and he won’t let his brother ruin the moment. It was Jaehyun’s fault that he let his son sleep beside his husband. Taeyong can sleep as long as he can, it can wait. His heart can’t. It was the moment he never knew was going to come after 3 agonizing years of suffering. Jaehyun was going to understand it. He was a witness to everything that happened to Taeil’s life after he was separated from Doyoung and he won’t ruin it just because his husband could wake up at the slightest noise.
 

He just smiled like he won the lottery when Jaehyun rolled his eyes, probably realizing that he warned him for nothing because the moment he opened the door to the master’s bedroom, Taeyong was already awake and sitting with a crying Kun on his arms. The child was missing his Papa and his soft sobs instantly broke Taeil’s heart. His mind flew to the years when he wasn’t around to calm his son whenever he needed a hug. He wasn’t there for Doyoung and Kun. He promised that that was going to be the last night that Kun wakes up without a father. He was going to be there. 
 

Always.

 

 

***
 

 

Johnny was taken aback when he saw Ten at his door. He didn’t change his password yet, but he wasn’t expecting his ex-lover there. Ten wasn’t the one to follow him whenever they had a fight. It was always him, so seeing Ten there was a huge surprise. He acted like he didn’t care, though. He had a y woman in his arms and he planned to celebrate his freedom all night. His heart was genuinely against the idea, though.
 

He pulled his arms away from the woman’s shoulder the moment he saw Ten. They already broke up, and yet he still felt quiet troubled that Ten saw a woman in his arms. Johnny had to remind himself that they were no longer together, but his arm was faster than his brain.
 

“Babe, who’s this kid?” The woman asked Johnny in a flirtatious manner, it almost made Ten puke.
 

And who was the kid she was talking about? Ten cursed in his head, damn, the kid she was talking about can make the big guy in front of them moan in pleasure. The Thai had to retaliate, he had to.
 

“And who’s this human in a disco ball costume?” Ten asked and he made sure his face looked innocent, too innocent that it was borderline scary his game face. The woman was in a sparkling tube dress, too tacky for Ten’s liking and Johnny wasn’t the kind of man to dig into that style, he really lost his head.
 

“Excuse me?” The woman gasped, clearly insulted. Ten wasn’t the one to back down that easy, though.
 

“Be thankful that I even call you a human. That’s the highest form of flattery that you will ever receive from me.”
 

“What?” Once again the woman was flabbergasted, and Ten took the opportunity to show the woman who he really was.
 

“Are you deaf or just plain stupid?”
 

The woman looked at Johnny, waiting for an explanation and Ten crossed his arms, challenging him to tell the woman who he was.
 

“Ah…” Johnny eyed the both of them, lost for words.
 

“Babe?” the woman repeated and Ten heard something clanked inside his ears. No one dared call Johnny Babe, especially not in front of Ten.
 

“Babe?” Ten looked at the woman. “Did you just call my man babe?”
 

“Your man?” The woman snorted, mocking Ten. “He’s my man. For your information, he’s going to be mine all night so chu, chu, go back to wherever trash can you belong.” The woman even waved her hand dismissively at Ten. Johnny’s felt nervous for the woman.
 

Ten stopped himself from kicking the woman in the face. It was a hard process but he did it anyway. “For your information you, ugly disco ball, the only one who’s going to have Johnny for the whole night and forever is me. So stop with your hallucination before I shove my feet into your disgusting ! Johnny is not into , so get lost before I lose my mind and twist your neck and poke your eyes out!” The threat worked and the woman immediately scrammed his way out of the apartment. She even tripped at the hallway and Ten was more than satisfied to witness.
 

He then turned to look at Johnny who was just quiet throughout the heated fight between Ten and the woman. It was normal for Johnny to be that quiet especially if he was drunk and Ten knew he was drunk, so he literally pushed the giant into the living room and went to the kitchen to prepare something to lessen his drunkenness. There was no way he was going to talk to Johnny in that state.
 

On the other hand, Johnny was indeed drunk, but sober enough to comprehend everything that happened and the words that were thrown between Ten and the woman he met at the bar. He was just too tired to even interrupt the two. Ten’s feistiness never failed to amaze him. His words of forever made his heart leap, if only it was true. Ten was someone who can promise you the whole world just to get into your pants. He had done it to Johnny for countless of times already, but the effect was still the same. He always felt giddy like a hopeless teenager. He hated himself for being naïve and for believing that true love and forever really exists. 
 

Ten stated to wipe his face with a warm and wet cloth and then we went on all over his body. Johnny allowed him despite the fact that he was going to be slapped with reality the moment he woke up. The gently caresses lulled him to sleep, and because he drank a lot, he let himself fall, knowing that Ten was going to be there when he wakes up.
 

 

***
 

 

“Papa,” Kun lifted his head from Taeyong’s chest and cried the moment heard the door opened and saw Doyoung standing at the door. Little tears flowed down his eyes as he raised both of his arms, waiting for his Papa to carry him.
 

It wasn’t Doyoung who came to pick him up, though. It was the kind uncle and although confused, he still hugged him back and put his head on his shoulder. He felt so warm and secured that he instantly forgot he was missing his Papa. 
 

“Uncle,” he whispered as he wiped his own tears. 
 

“Call me Appa,” Taeil smiled in between tears as he gently caressed his son’s head, smelling his neck and hugging him tight like his life was depending on it.
 

Kun raised his head and looked at him in the eyes. His innocence made Taeil weak. The little one wiped the tears from the kind uncle’s face and asked him, “Appa?”
 

Taeil nodded and more tears fell down. “Appa, call me Appa.”
 

Kun looked at his equally tearful Papa, asking for permission. He didn’t understand what was happening, and why his kind uncle was crying and hugging him so tight. He wanted to call him Papa since he let him ride his shoulders, he was just too shy to ask. 
 

Doyoung nodded and smiled at his son, giving him the permission that he didn’t really need. 
 

“Papa.” Kun smiled despite that fact that he was really sleepy. He hugged Taeil so tight and laid his head on his broad shoulders once again. It didn’t take long before he fell asleep once again.
 

Taeil’s tears couldn’t stop falling as he hugged the sleeping boy in his arms. The moment was 3 years in the making and he savored every bit of it. Doyoung joined the two and hugged Taeil with Kun still in his arms. The older was so happy that every bruised, every blow and every pain he received from his father was worth it. Kun and Doyoung made it all worth it.
 

Taeyong sat in his bed, eyes glossy with unshed tears. His heart was beaming with happiness for his friend since Jaehyun told him everything. Doyoung deserved everything and he knew Taeil was going to get him that so he was in good hands. 
 

Jaehyun was also happy for his brother although he was a bit pissed that Taeyong was awakened, seeing his brother’s happiness made everything right again. He was aching to get his camera to capture the moment, but he knew that there were moments that were worth remembering although uncaptured by cameras. He knew that that moment was going to be engraved in their hearts for the rest of their lives.
 

 

***
 

 

The morning, Johnny woke up with a massive headache. It was expected on his part since he drank a lot the previous night. He didn’t need to walk his way into the kitchen to get his medicine, though, Ten had it all prepared on the side table. Johnny forgot that he fell asleep on the sofa and Ten was with him. 
 

The big man smelled something coming out of his kitchen. He couldn’t be mistaken; it was his favorite dish that only Ten could cook the way he wanted to. Johnny sighed at his attitude. He reminded himself that he had a lot of adjustment to do since they were no longer together. But what was Ten doing in his apartment that very hour? He can still vividly remember that he broke up with the Thai.

He even brought a woman he met at the bar, hoping to soot his aching heart.
 

“Babe,” Ten smiled widely when he saw Johnny already awake. “I cooked breakfast for you, go and wash up while I set the table.”
 

Johnny stood up and went to his bathroom inside his room. He did it not to obey Ten but because he needed a really cold shower to prepare himself for a long talk. Ten was acting all lovey-dovey on him and in a full housewife mode. He reminded himself not to fall for it this time. He had to preserve his almost nonexistent ego after what his former lover did to him.
 

It was quite at the dining table. Ten felt the tension between him and Johnny and he felt so nervous. Johnny was staring at him, jaws locked like he was some kind of a criminal. Under normal circumstances, Ten would be so pissed at that kind of stare. He was on the losing side, though, the one asking for another chance so he had to behave to show his sincerity.
 

“We broke up already. What are you still doing here?” The words hurt like hell for Ten and yet, he kept his cool, acting like he wasn’t affected at all. “You even scare her.”
 

“What’s her name?” Ten asked and Johnny failed to answer.
 

“You have nothing to do with it.”
 

“So you’re replacing me with someone and you chose a girl.”
 

Johnny slammed his fist on the tables, practically making the utensils jumped. “Someone who is willing to make love to me without those ing pills that prevent pregnancy.”
 

Ten swallowed his saliva. His defense was slowly cracking but he tried to remain unfazed. 
 

“She’ll just use you. She won’t love you.”
 

“At least she’s honest about it. At least I don’t have to assume that she loves me and what do you know about love? How dare you say something about love when you don’t even know what it means.”
 

“Babe,”
 

Again, fists were slammed at the table, this time, Ten almost jumped.
 

“Don’t call me babe. We’re not together anymore so you don’t have the right to use that word to me.”
 

“I love you,” Finally, Ten teared up. It took all his courage to finally admit to himself that he truly loves the guy, and it was another story to finally put it into words. He just opened up his heart to Johnny, but the guy just laughed at him, mocking at what he thought a failed attempt to make him believe that he truly loves him.
 

“Stop lying.”
 

“I’m not.”
 

“Shut up!” Johnny stood abruptly and Ten followed him through his gaze. “What do you want from me? I let you go already. I spared you the heartache you were so afraid to feel. You don’t have to pretend that you love me anymore. You can do what you want in your life, but please allow me to have time for myself. Allow me to fix my heart that you decided to break the moment you took those pills.”
 

“I’m sorry. I know it’s my fault and I don’t have any excuses for that. I know it was my fault. I was afraid that our relationship won’t last so I took those pills so that when you decide you no longer want me; I won’t have something to remind me of you.”
 

Johnny became frustrated with those words and he felt useless because he failed to make Ten feel his love. He sat down once again and did everything to fight his tears.
 

“Don’t you trust me enough that when I say I won’t leave you and I am dead serious about it? Am I not worthy of you love?”
Ten sobbed and stood. He went to Johnny’s side and kneeled in front of him. He held both of his hands and kissed them, just like what Johnny did to him.

 

“Believe me, I love you. It took me this long to realize it, but I love you and I can’t live without you anymore. Babe, give me a chance and I will do everything to prove to you that I love you. I will do anything. Please don’t push me away and give me another chance.” Ten begged between his sobs. “I will do anything you want me to. Please don’t push me away.”
 

Johnny just looked at Ten, contemplating if he was really telling the truth.
 

“I don’t know, Ten. I really don’t know.”
 

“Babe, please.”
 

“Do what you want.” Johnny then stood and went to his room, leaving a crying Ten on his knees.
 

 

***
 

 

Spain was magnificent. It was a lovely and perfect place to spend your honeymoon. Yuta looked at the lovers passing by him with great jealousy. He bet they were also in their honeymoon like him and yet, there he was, all by himself because his new husband refused to go with him. Yuta was happy about their new marriage and he planned to do everything to get into Taeyong’s good side when they come back. Winwin, on the other hand, was making it hard for him to enjoy the moments they have in Spain.  He wanted his husband to enjoy the place with him and create memories together.
 

Winwin chose to wallow in his tears and Yuta couldn’t do anything about it no matter how hard he tried. His husband was stubborn and when he said something, there was no way Yuta was going to go against it. They were going home in two days and yet, he only felt connected to his husband when they were making love at night, literally. He met the different side of Winwin he’d never seen before, dominating and always wanted to be on top despite Yuta being the dominant one in their relationship. 
 

Yuta was supposed to enjoy their lovemaking like he used to, but since they went on their honeymoon, he felt used.

 

 

aejae22

*****************************
Hi.


Sorry for the delayed update. I just came back from a week-long seminar and I wasn’t able to bring my laptop with me.


I know some of you were surprised that Taeil and Doyoung reunited just like that. I just want to give them a break since they really love each other and the obstacles ahead of them will really test their relationship. (hint hint)
 

I guess our Johnny needs more time to think, huh?
 

More on Yuwin and the other couples next.
 

Please vote and leave a comment.
 

Thank you.