Feelings

Romantic Cliché

CHAPTER 35

FEELINGS

 

“How are you, baby?” 

Taeil was the first one Kun saw when he opened his eyes instead of Doyoung. The initial reaction of the child was to cry and look for the face he used to see. Taeil perfectly understood. He was still new to the child’s life and it was going to take time before he gets used to it.

Doyoung immediately went to his son’s side and took his hand, letting him know that he was there all along.

“Papa,” Kun smiled when he saw the father he grew up with.

“I’m here baby, how are you feeling?”

“Good!” The kid answered with much enthusiasm, unaware about the scare he just caused his parents and the people around him. 

Kun was always that way after he received a blood transfusion. It seemed like his body was recharged and his energy was back to 100 percent. There was a tint of red on his cheeks, slightly covering the overall paleness of his body. 

If you would see him for the first time, it was impossible to tell that the kid has blood problems. He seemed to be healthy, aside from the paleness.

Doyoung smiled and said, “You should thank uncle Ten this time. He’s the one who donated blood for you.”

Kun nodded as his eyes roamed around the room, looking for someone. His smile grew when he spotted the person he was looking for.

“Appa!” He shouted, and it was music to Taeil’s ears. The little kid extended his arms to his father, asking for a lift. The father granted the wish with joy. Doyoung watched them with a smile on his face.

“Appa, I’m hungry.”

“Really? Tell Appa what you want to eat.”

“Ice cream!”

“Kun, you are not allowed to eat that right now,” Doyoung blurted and earned a pout from the kid. His Papa was a killjoy. He then turned to his Appa for support, using his adorable puppy eyes as a weapon.

Taeil almost gave in, almost. The stern look on Doyoung’s face, challenging him to agree stopped him from even thinking of nodding his head.

“I’m sorry, kid. Papa said not today.”

He, too, earned a cute pout from his son. Taeil swore the kid could kill him with it.

“Papa is mean,” he muttered, and the look on Doyoung’s face made Taeil laugh.

“And now I’m the villain, huh?”

They were a picture of a perfect family. Aside from the disease that their child was carrying, everything was perfect.

 

***

 

There were three things going on Yuta’s mind on why Winwin’s mood was so off since they got married. The first one was that he was still emotionally unstable because of his brother. The second was he was still getting used to the life of being married. Being young was another factor adding to the pressure Winwin was facing and lastly, he doesn’t love his Yuta.

Yuta immediately erased the third one. They got married already, and the younger was also the one who initiated and asked Yuta to marry him, so he had nothing to worry about in that department. 

Yuta can’t be blamed though, after everything that happened in Spain, he was beginning to doubt Winwin’s love for him at the early stage of their marriage. His love for his husband was never to doubt. Yuta had never been so sure about his feelings for Winwin. He loved and adored the guy to death, and it was not going to change, that was his promise.

Spain was almost painful for Yuta. He was physically with his husband and yet, Winwin's mind was elsewhere. Every place they’d been, Winwin was always in a bad mood, and he never let Yuta take him everywhere and explore the place. Most of the time, Yuta roamed the city by himself, imagining that he was with his husband and tried not to get jealous of those couples who were sweet to each other. He just reminded himself that Winwin was still emotionally unstable and he tried to understand.

During their make love sessions, Winwin was always dominating, in spite the fact that he was the bottom one in the relationship. He pleasured himself and reached the end all by himself. Yes, he never let his husband join him in his bliss. Winwin always stopped during those points of their lovemaking, and the poor Yuta had to fend for himself. It wasn’t funny at all.

Not once that Yuta felt pleasure. He felt like Winwin was only using his body to pleasure himself. He was more of a than a husband to the younger. Still, Yuta tried to understand.

Yuta was going to understand everything because of his old lifestyle. He was once the playboy who made a lot of women and men cry. Love was just a theory for him, and he never once experienced it to the people he had a relationship with. It was just to release his stress from work and to keep his mind off things that kept on bugging him. Somethings or maybe someone he wanted to forget. 

It was a routine to change the person beside him everytime he feel it was getting boring until he met Winwin. It wasn’t a great start not even a good one, but as he spent longer times with Winwin everything fell into the right places, and Yuta felt the need to finally settle down. 

It was the right feeling in wrong time. Winwin was still underage back then, and his brother was so against it because of a single mistake that Yuta never regretted committing. It was the only mistake he was willing to take over and over again if he was guaranteed to be with Winwin. 

It was the one shot he had been waiting for all his life. He had his fair share of bad calls, but Winwin brought out a whole new level of passion in him. Yuta promised to make it work and give all the best for their relationship, for Winwin. 

It was funny that he was even ready to get hurt for his husband. That’s how he loved the person. Winwin changed his life and Yuta didn’t want to get back to his old self.

So with all the behavior, Winwin displayed in the past few days, Yuta still gave the sleeping boy a loving kiss as he left the bed for work. 

 


***

 


Johnny was in bad mood. The office was a mess because tons of papers works decided to come to his office exactly the day Jaehyun filed his leave. It was chaotic, and he had to make decisions all by himself since Jaehyun was busy with his husband, Taeil just found his long lost love and discovered he has a kid and Yuta, the great Yuta was in his honeymoon. 

Great.

For the first time since they established NCT Corp. Johnny wanted to scream in frustration. He was alone and Ten bugging the hell out of him was not helping at all. 

He wanted some alone time when he gets home. It was his only time for himself but Ten, his ex-lover, decided to live with him, taking that time away from him. 

Yesterday was the worst for him that he developed a headache early in the morning. There were contracts that needed his attention, meetings to be attended and a stubborn Japanese investor that needed to be kicked out of the building, literally. Johnny was beyond exhausted when he went home only to find his house unlocked and Ten was nowhere in sight. 

Johnny wanted to lash out, he really wanted to when Ten came home. He was expecting a heated argument between them. He felt excited because it was a chance for him to push the guy out of his house. But the reaction he was expecting didn’t come. Ten accepted his faults and even apologized for it. He wasn’t expecting it at all. 

Ten’s words made Johnny speechless, and his sob from the bathroom made his chest hurt. The big guy hated the feeling. He was supposed to detach himself from Ten, but nothing was going right to his plan. 

What it made it worst was Taeil’s call a while ago asking him to thank Ten for him, for donating blood for his son. That was the reason he was out yesterday and maybe the reason why he forgot to lock the house because there was an emergency.

 It was another reason to make Johnny feel like a total douche. Nothing was really going according to his plan. With that thought, he finally admitted that he still has a feeling for his ex-lover, but he was not going to forgive him that easy.

 


***

 


“Haechan, you are my friend, and I love you to the moon and back, but I won’t hesitate to pull all your hair out of your scalp if you don’t quit bugging me,” Jungwoo calmly warned Haechan as they settled on their usual spot under the tree at the huge playground of their school to eat their lunch. It was calmly said but effective enough to send shivers down Haechan’s spine.

“Why don’t you give him a chance. He’s hot, tall and handsome, basically, everything you want for a man,” Haechan pushed his luck.

“That doesn’t mean I’ll just jump at anyone who has that quality.”

Yeri butted in after she finished munching on her food. “So you are admitting that Lucas is indeed hot, tall and handsome?”

Jungwoo glared at her, warning that if she said another word, she was going to be shipped to the moon.

“See even Yeri thinks you look good together,” Haechan appealed and got a disapproving look from the girl.

“I didn’t say that.”

“You thought about it.”

“So you’re a mind reader now?”

“Kinda.”

Jungwoo sighed and put his chopsticks down. He was starting to lose his appetite because the two munchkins he called friends were talking about his love life as if he wasn’t there.

“Will you please stop, you two? I don’t like that douche bag, and after what his friend did to Haechan, there’s no chance for us to be together or to even be friends.”

“Don’t close your doors to such opportunities,” Yeri said as a matter of fact. Jungwoo just rolled his eyes and ate like nothing happened.

But Haechan still has ammunition, and he was going to use them at the perfect timing.

“Taeyong hyung is married already. You don’t stand a chance anymore.”

Bull’s eye. Jungwoo choked on his food. Yeri had to give him water and tap his back from his to start breathing normally again. Expect Haechan to say words at the right time.

“You know that Taeyong hyung and Jaehyun hyung are planning to have a baby right?”

Another arrow, another wound. Jungwoo was close to tears, and his good friend decided to continue.

“Let go, accept the fact that Taeyong hyung is not in the market anymore, but Lucas is.”

Speak of the devil, and he shall come. Right after Haechan uttered his name, Lucas came out of nowhere.

“Hey man, I heard my name,” he said as he sat in front of the three friends. Jungwoo stiffened at the new presence in front of him.

“We were talking about you,” Yeri confirmed and Jungwoo felt the urge to squeeze her neck until her eyes poked out.
“Is that so? Why?”

“We’re planning to set you and Jungwoo on a date,” Haechan said like it was the most common thing in the world. 

Jungwoo almost fainted, and Lucas paled when they heard what Haechan said. He loved getting straight to the point.

 


*** 

 


Mark almost fell off his wheelchair when Haechan told him what happened. He was laughing out loud, literally. He would love to see the reaction of the two, and he wanted to get involved if it wasn’t for his situation.

The sound of Mark’s laughter was music to Haechan’s ears. He loved hearing it, and it made him feel at ease and it made him forget his burdens. 

“So they’ll go out on a date?”

Haechan nodded.  “Probably on the school festival. Yeri and I kinda forced him to so the only condition Jungwoo gave was he get to choose the date.”

“It’s still a month from now,” Mark frown at the information. Haechan instantly regretted he agreed to Jungwoo’s condition.

“We had no choice. At least he’s giving Lucas a chance.”

“I wish I could be at the festival,” Mark looked up at the sky. 
The clouds were dark. It looked like it was going to rain.

“I can take you there.”

 

 

aejae22
************************************


Hi. Storm coming very soon.
This is just a filler on what is about to happen.
I am thankful for all your comments and votes. Thank you for making me feel like I’m the best writer when it’s the other way around.
Please stay with me and this story.
I would love to read your thoughts.
Thank you.