LOVE EIGHT: Be a fan?

Confession to an Idol

 

Hello readers, ^^ !

From now on, i will update when i'm free. My school has started, so I'm getting busier. 

Well, enjoy. (:

 

LOVE EIGHT: BE A FAN?

Hye In’s POV

 

 

Was he trying to slap me?! I’m enough of those slaps! Yet, I stood there helplessly and kept my eyes shut, waiting for him to slap me.

Instead, I felt a hand resting on my shoulders. Then his face came close to me. MY GOSH, MY HEART WAS BEATING FAST!

“Han Hye In, don’t worry. I’m not going to hit woman.” He whispered to my ear. He was too close to me that I could smell his fresh, minty breath. Smells...nice.

“I’m not going to blame you. Even you try to prank me, I’m not that stupid to fall on your trap. Instead, I want to thank you for putting glue on my chair.” he continued.

He was thanking me? UNBELIEVABLE. But why?

“I’m glad that Kikwang sat there. It was sort of a revenge for me. He always borrows eyeliners from me and used the whole lot of it. I’m very annoyed as my 5th brand new eyeliner was emptied by him. I did not even use it! Don’t tell him about what I told you!”

His hands off me and he smiled at me. Why I didn’t notice that his smile was so attractive? No wonder Soo Min was so obsessed with him.

“HELLO? I’m not a transparent plastic bag! I’ve been calling you two since a minute ago and HYUNG, WHAT DID YOU TELL HER?” Kikwang ran to Junhyung like a kid who found his Umma in the crowd.

“HYUNG, ARE YOU SHARING SECRETS WITH HYE IN?” Kikwang pulled Junhyung’s shirt.

Junhyung shrugged and smiled at me. THAT SMILE…AISH!

 

**********************************

 

I reached home safely though. As soon as I entered my house, I rushed into my bathroom to have a good bath. Somehow I felt I’m a dirty because of that incident. As I remembered how that Fat treated me, I scrub my body harder and harder. Unknowingly, I felt some skin was peeling off. What the heck!!!

After a long bath, I jumped on my bed without drying my hair. I ransacked my bag pack, trying to get some music to calm my feelings down.

“Where’s my ipod?” I was searching high and low for it.

Yet it struck to me that Fat caused my ipod to smash into pieces. That , SICKENING FAT !!!! I saved my allowance for nearly 3 months, just to buy an ipod nano. I wanna vent all my frustrations right now. HOW UNLUCKY I COULD BE!? I got hold of my horoscope book and flipped to today’s date again.

“Your love life is going to be smooth soon. You are able to find a good man, starting from today.”

GOOD MAN?

I began to ponder.

FAT ?  SURELY NOT HIM! HE WAS THE ONE WHO TRIED TO ME. IF I ABLE TO SEE HIM AGAIN, I WILL KILL HIM STRAIGHT AWAY.

YOON DOOJOON? Maybe? He was offering me BEAST concert tickets.

LEE KIKWANG? Well, was that even possible? A guy who was so obsessed with eyeliners! I don’t even put makeup… He tried to save me but failed.

YONG JUNHYUNG? My face lit up with the thought of him. He was my saviour! I’m glad he saved me, I’m glad he did not take it to his heart (referring to the big prank).

From today onwards, should i be a fan of BEAST? Why am I thinking of all these? Because of you, Yong Junhyung.

 

************************************

 

A week was gone. It was quite peaceful though. Met BEAST daily, listening to Soo Min’s daily kpop news information and correcting about Kikwang’s eyeliners. School wasn’t that fun anyway.

Until that day…

It was a Monday morning. As usual, I went to my bus-stop and waited for Soo Min. I flipped open my horoscope book and scanned for today’s date.

“It will be better to stay at home the whole day as you will never know what will happen next.”

I somehow did not get the hint of what my book said. I mean, I could not skip my dear school right? If I did, probably that Ms Kwon would call my parents and ta-da, one demerit point for truancy. How sad was my life?

“Han Hye In, lost in your thoughts?” Soo Min walked to me briskly.

“Ahh, no. You’re late for 2 minutes and 34 seconds.” I glanced at my watch and gave Soo Min a megawatt smile.

“Okay, fine! Sorry. Let’s chat before the bus comes, shall we?”

 “Whatever, you want to report to me your favourite kpop news?” I rolled my eyes.

“Yes! Guess what? Yoseob and Junhyung sang a song, “Thanks To” for their fans! THAT MEANS HE SANG FOR ME TOO!”

I’m not really a 100%  fan yet, so this song was not for me.

“DAMN NICE, I SWEAR! SHALL I ASK THEM TO SING FOR US?” Soo Min clapped her hands together.

“Stop dreaming. The bus is here.” I muttered and boarded the bus.

Really? Was that song really that nice? Maybe, I could ask him to sing for me! 

 

 

Again, comments are appreciated. (: