LOVE TWELVE: HATRED

Confession to an Idol

 

Hello readers! :)

New chapter here. I'm thankful that there are readers who like my story and support my story. You rock!

Thank you ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, my English is not strong, so there are like tons of Grammar mistakes. Please forgive me and comdemn this! I will try to work on my Grammar in future chapters! 

Once again, thank you.

Don't forget to comment for this chapter! ^^

 

LOVE TWELVE: HATRED

 

Hye In’s POV

“Oppa. Who is she?” that girl looked at me from head to toe and even rolled her eyes. Then she quickly hooked her arms with Junhyung’s tightly.

….

I copied her; I looked at her from head to toe and rolled my eyes. HAHA.

Three words I could describe her: WHAT A ! I could not take my eyes off from her short skirt! Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a ert. I just could not understand how a skirt could be SO SHORT? It was freaking short that I could almost see her freaking since the skirt was LONG enough to cover her .

Gross much.

“My friend.” Junhyung smiled. “Hye In, why are you here?”

To see you! And…your .

“Ah! I just happened to be here.” I smiled back.

“Okay, let’s get back to class or we will get another unforgettable detention.” He said.

AHHH, don’t remind me of that detention! It was a horrible nightmare. I hate detentions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Sure.” I replied, feeling uneasy when I was having flashbacks of that detention. AISH.

“AHEM.” The cleared .

 “Oppa, I don’t know where is my class and I’m kind of lost.” She glanced around. “Where’s classroom G?”

Classroom G…? MY CLASSROOM? THAT FREAKING WAS MY CLASSMATE. OH GOSH, I’M GOING TO FAINT.

I did not faint at that moment. My eyes almost popped out like popcorns instead.

“Classroom G? Oh, my classroom! Okay, I will bring you there.”Junhyung offered.

“Thanks oppa. Why am I feeling so dizzy suddenly?” the said. She looked like she was going to faint.  Well she was. Luckily, Junhyung held onto her; prevent her watermelon head from smashing on the hard ground. Geez.

“Do you want to go to the nurse room?” Junhyung asked out of concern, still holding on her shoulders.

“No…let’s go back to class. You just have to support me till we reach the classroom.” She said weakly. Her voice irked me, somehow.

Junhyung nodded and off they went.

WAIT! WHAT THE HELL, THEY HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT ME?

Just then, Junhyung turned his head and said, “Hye In, let’s go. Don’t tell me that you want a detention again.”

Oh Well…At least I was not regarded as a transparent plastic bag. I followed behind the and the idol.

Okay, Han Hye In, don’t mind them! They were probably a couple (?) and it was normal for them to be so close.

Okay, I guessed I should mind now. That stupid suddenly turned her head and stuck her tongue out. WTF, she did not look like she was fainting or ill. WAIT.

Was she really ill?

Was she acting…?

She stuck her tongue out again and again, effortlessly.

She was acting? I… THINK SO.

OMG, SHE’S A FREAKING ACTRESS! YES, SHE WAS ACTING! ACTING!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

OMG, I felt like slapping her right now. WHAT THE HECK SHE MEANT BY STICKING OUT HER TONGUE? TRYING TO MAKE ME JEALOUS?

NOOOOOOOOOOO, I’m not jealous. I felt awkward. Yeah, awkward. Damn everything!!!

We reached the classroom, lucky there was no teacher around. No detentions for sure. Junhyung let go of that and we both went back to our seats. HAHA, y , you had no chance of getting close to Junhyung till school over.

“Oppa, where am I supposed to sit?” she walked over our desks and enquired. “There’s no tables and chairs around.”

“You can sit on the floor if you want.”I suggested.

glared at me as if I’m some prey and she was some predator. I stared back at her. I’m not going to break away my stares on you, . This was our staring competition.

“Good morning class!” Ms Kwon was here. And, the broke her glares upon Ms Kwon

I had won!

“A new student? Introduce yourself to us please.” Ms Kwon said in a monotone.

“My name is Lee Mina, nice to meet you all. Also…I’m Junhyung’s girlfriend.” She bowed.

The whole class turned noisy as a lot of whisperings were heard. I turned and looked at Junhyung but he remained his silence and did not utter a word.

Silence meant consent. So, he admitted?

“CLASS, KEEP QUIET!” It was obvious that Ms Kwon was affected greatly by this piece of news. Sad for her too.

So...I glanced at Soo Min’s direction. She was smiling?! Oh yeah, her new bias was another guy.

“Teacher, where shall I sit? Can I sit beside my boyfriend?” requested.

Ms Kwon seemed to sniff a little. “Go…go on.”

WHAT?

“Ms Kwon, if Lee Mina sits at my seat, then where’s my new seat?”I shouted.

“HAN HYE IN, PLEASE SHUT UP. OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE TO SIT ON THE FLOOR SINCE THERE’S NO OTHER SEATS FOR YOU. IDIOT.”

Damn!

ty Lee Mina walked to my seat. I glanced at Junhyung and stood up reluctantly. Lee Mina whispered to my ear, “I’ve won you, Hye In.”

I wanted to strangle her but I controlled myself. I just smiled and whispered back. “I scored a point earlier and now you scored a point. That means we are squared.”

“No no, you’re wrong. There’s more coming up.” She smirked and sat on my seat with legs crossed.

I felt embarrassed for being called to sit on the floor. My embarrassment meter was hovering at the maximum point. Drats! No other choice. I walked slowly to the front, preparing to sit down on the floor.

“Hye In Cingu, you can take my seat.”

I believed you knew who the good guy was.

 

Junhyung’s POV

This was scary. Lee Mina actually said we were a couple when actually we weren’t. I did not utter a word and just blankly saw Hye In moved to a different seat.

I felt in loss. I felt guilty.

“Oppa, I finally get to sit with you! I’m so blessed!”

“Lee Mina, why are you lying to everyone? Try to create a scandal?”I said softly, trying to keep my volume low.

“I’m not lying. I’m just predicting the future.” She winked and held onto one of my hand.

I felt disgusted for the first time.

I jerked her hand away and she just stared at me in horror. Yeah, that’s the reaction I liked to see from you.

“It’s okay. I will give you more time to accept OUR relationship.” She smiled.

Irritated, I just kept my mouth shut and ignored her.

 

Hye In’s POV

I did not bother to listen to what Ms Kwon was teaching. Plane geometry? I not giving it a damn. Instead of copy notes from the whiteboard, I just scribbled some ‘important things’ on my notepad:

10 Words to describe LEE MINA:

  1. BRAZEN
  2. VIXEN
  3. CHEAP
  4. ???
  5. ??
  6. ?

Gosh, I still could not crack my brain further to write down the rest of the words. I even asked my new partner(I don’t know her name) for ideas but apparently she told me:

  1. Witty
  2. Bold
  3. Beautiful

None of them were suitable, really. And I happened to think of:

  1. Scheming
  2. Evil
  3. Hypocrite

Before I wrote what I had brainstormed earlier on, the stupid Ms Kwon snatched my notepad from my desk and read the contents out loud.

uh-oh.

“…, cheap and .” Ms Kwon then stopped reading.

Giggles could be heard from the class but I did not care.

I DID NOT WANT DETENTION AGAIN.

Ms Kwon returned me my notepad and looked at me for a while.

“Han Hye In…”she began.

NO DETENTION ! DON’T EVEN TRY CALLING MY PARENTS!

“This is the best thing you ever did this year. I’m proud of you!!!” she said and gave me a thumbs up.

I was like, “I beg your pardon?”

 

Comments are appreciated. ^^