LOVE TWENTY-FOUR: POOL PARTY PART 4

Confession to an Idol

 

LOVE TWENTY-FOUR: POOL PARTY PART 4

 

Hye In’s POV

“Hey Junhyung,” I strolled towards him and occupied an empty seat beside him.

“Hey, are you still okay?” Junhyung just asked as he drank his can of coke.

“Erm yeah. Thanks for saving me, dude.” I nodded, but trying not to think about BEING KICKED INTO A POOL. Embarrassing much.

“No mention. The pool is not deep anyway, you will not drown.”

Still, I will drown even if the pool was around 0.5m. I AFRAID OF WATERS. THAT IS WHY I DON’T USE A JACUZZI AT HOME.

“Erm yeah…” I mumbled and looked down.

“I don’t know that you have a phobia,” Junhyung crushed his coke can and turned to stare at me.

I swallowed hard. Why was he looking at me like that with his lovely smile plastered on his face? He really got my heart racing and…and…my cheeks started to burn. Forgot to mention, his stare was…so hot.

“I…I...You never ask me before?” I stammered and tried to smile.

“Oh, really? Your cheeks are red, are you hot?”

HOT?

“I…I don’t know?”

“You are cute,” he smirked. “Wearing like this.”

I started to blush madly. Oh my gosh, what happened to Junhyung? I somehow felt I could not talk properly in front of him! And he was super random. BUT HE WAS PRAISING ME. KYAAAAAAA!

“Because I looked like a e?”

“Nope, you don’t look like one. You are just cute and…beautiful,” he tilted his head and looked at me.

Omg.

Omg.

Omg.

Omg!

HE SAID I AM NOT A E AND I AM CUTE! AND BEAUTIFUL!

KYA!

KYA!

“I take that as a compliment?” I beamed.

“You really trust my words? I am a joker.”

What…?

“Just kidding,” he smirked and ruffled my hair.

AWWWWWWWWW.

And we went right into the silent mode.The cheesy conversation made the whole thing awkward.

“Just curious, what did you buy for Soo Min as present?” I asked out of curiosity, attempting to get him talking to me.

I wondered if other people like Junhyung would buy condoms for Soo Min. Sounded insane and like a ert but yeah…

“A keychain?”

“You bought a keychain? Hmmm, what keychain was that? A keychain?”

Junhyung stared at me as if I am alien. Omg, what did I just say earlier on?

“Hye In,” he said solemnly. Gosh. Gosh. Gosh!

“Y-yes? Did I say something wrong?”

“HYE IN, YOU ARE A JOKER TOO!” he suddenly shouted and grabbed my hands tight. I was…really bewildered.

But I felt really confortable and safe, just because his hands were holding mine. How blissful…

“Hye In, you can let go of me now.”

“Opps, sorry!” I got flustered and released his hands. So I was the one did not want to let go of his hands.

“How about you? What did you buy for her?” he asked.

“I gave her a box of condoms,” I said, somehow I felt that I am retarded. What would he think of me? He probably thought that I was some -maniac. EW.

“Wow. I mean are you even old enough to buy that for her? You should buy pregnancy kit or something.” He laughed.

“I am not old enough but OH GOSH, I really did buy pregnancy kit! I am planning to give her the pregnancy kit later on. You know, I prepared 2 gifts?” Even Junhyung said I should buy pregnancy kit for Soo Min, and I already did!

 

 

Flashback

After getting a box of pink condoms from stranger, I started to head home. I kept chewing on bubble gum; the entire gum pack was finished off by me. I somehow addicted to that particular brand of bubble gum, so I decided to head back to the convenience store to get more gums.

I went to the confectionary section and got three or four boxes of gum. Anyway, the night was still young, so I decided to walk around the convenience store for fun. I stopped at some section, I not sure what section was that. I stared at the boxes of “thermometers” on the shelves. Again, I was curious so I reached out and took one of the boxes.

I read the packaging carefully, “PREGNANCY KIT”.

So this was how a pregnancy kit looked like? I began to fondle the box and decided to open the box and play with the pregnancy kit. I had no intentions to buy this; since I am sure my womb had nothing. Okay, why am I saying that? Anyway, I started to toy with it. Because I was too excited, the pregnancy test kit fell of my hands and landed on the ground.

OH .

I am sure it was broken. I saw some cracks on the kit. I panicked and quickly put the kit back into the box and attempted to run off.

“Little girl, take back! I SAW YOU BREAKING THE PREGNANCY TEST KIT!” The store assistant shouted at me.

I jumped, since I did not know when she was beside me. And I hated her for shouting at me, because all the shoppers in the convenience store was like staring at me. That time, I felt like rebuking back, “I AM NOT PREGNANT, PLEASE DON’T THINK I AM NOT A !” Nevertheless, I did not shout at her since nobody would care.

And why the hell she called me a little girl? I am a teenager! Going to be eighteen soon!

Whatever. I had to go to the counter to pay for my gums and PREGNANCY KIT. And freak, it was damn expensive!

I could see the shop assistant glaring and smirking at me when I paid for the stuff. How the hell I need the pregnancy kit?

Oh, birthday present for Soo Min!

Flashback ends

 

 

I was grinning at myself away and was brought back to the so called reality by Junhyung.

“You’re spacing out.”

“No, just thinking about the pregnancy kit I buy.” I smiled and Junhyung just smiled at me.

Opps, from a far I saw Kikwang walking towards my direction. Oh gosh.

“Hi cingu!” he greeted in his usual cheerful tone.

I just glared at him, I just wanted to have a proper conversation with Hottie Junhyung and he always have to interrupt.

I just looked away.

“Erm, I think I better help out with the barbecue. I better get going,”Junhyung said and went off with his coke can.

“Cingu, I can talk to you now!” Kikwang clasped his hands tightly.

Yeah, but I did not want to talk to you.

“My eyeliners okay?” he asked as he scooted closer to my side.

“No, you better go redraw your eyeliner and leave me alone,” I just said plainly, not even looking at him.

“Aww, cingu. You are not looking at me! I did not put eyeliners!” he whined.

I just turned and looked at him. What the hell, I did saw his eyeliners on his eyelids.

“You are just a freaking liar,” I just scoffed and began to stand up. When Junhyung left, my mood turned so bad that I did not feel like talking. WHY?!

“Don’t go,” Kikwang stood up and pulled me down. I just rolled my eyes.

“I want to show you something, you know?” he smiled as he pulled up his top and revealed his body,

OH

MY

GOSH!

CHOCOLATE ABS!

Asfdjghkshgkhdlhaklfhadkhfla!

!@#$%^&@$%^&%$%^&*$%^&*!#$%^

KYA!

OMG!

OMG!

“Like what you see?” he smirked.

I just couldn’t get my eyes off his body. He pulled off his top completely and was half-.

Oh gosh, so delicious!

“Hye In, you can’t take your eyes off me, huh?”

I gulped. I just shook my heads and tried to look away. He knew and reached out to pull my chin and made me look at him.

Gosh, I felt so embarrassed and weird, looking at him, so close. I knew I looked like a female ert, ogling at his abs. I felt so dumb.

He gave me another cheesy smile and began to close the distance between our lips.

Omg, we are going to kiss?

KISS?!

I regained back my normal senses and pushed Kikwang, causing him fell on his .

I knew my strength was strong(YES! I CAN PUSH A GUY!) but HE HAD NO RIGHTS TO KISS ME EVEN HE HAD CHOCOLATE ABS.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” I snapped.

He stood up with a confused look and said, “I want to kiss you.”

He was blunt, huh?

“I don’t want to kiss you.” I stated clearly.

“Ok, fine. Just help me to get up! You are causing my back to ache!” he shouted.

Since when he was so rude to me?!

Whatever, I just try to pull him but he pulled me down with him, causing me landing on top of him, on the freaking ground.

“Hye In, you are a pretty cingu,” he whispered.

I rolled my eyes and tried to get off but he refused to let me go by grabbing my shoulders.

“Can you feel my abs?” he smiled.

“Yah-“

Abs?

OH GOSH, I DID NOT REALISE MY HANDS ON HIS ABS. OMG, I AM TOUCHING HIS ABS? OMG! FELT LIKE SOME WASHBOARD TO WASH MY CLOTHES. OMGGGGGGGG!

“Yah, stop staying in that awkward position!” someone shouted.

I looked up and saw the BEAST leader shouting and glaring at us. I awkwardly stood up and pulled Kikwang up.

“Are you all going to make out and ending up on bed? Whatever you did just now was really unacceptable!” Doojoon continued.

He was exaggerating so much. I rather make out with Junhyung than Kikwang! , WHAT AM I THINKING OF AGAIN!

“Whatever, it was Kikwang who pulled me down. It was not I want to fall for him,” I muttered.

“Yah, Han Hye In, you purposely wear until so… WHATEVER, you want to seduce all the guys out here right?!” Doojoon grimaced.

WHAT THE HECK, THAT YOON DOOJOON! I DID NOT EVEN HAVE THE MINDSET OF SEDUCING PEOPLE! KYA!

“You retard, these are not my clothes! Furthermore, you are seduced by me right? If not, why do you want to talk about my clothes so much?”

Doojoon was shocked(?), his mouth was wide opened and he did not say anything.

“Gotcha?” I grinned.

He was back to his senses and he was stuttering, “You..you…fat hope!”

I just laughed at his silliness and he stormed off. Oh, that’s great, he was only here to piss me off.

“Cingu, I am jealous. Stop seducing my hyungs,” Kikwang pouted after the whole incident.

I glared at him instantly, “Yah, I-AM-NOT-SEDUCING-ANYONE. Fine, if you say so, I will get out of this place and you will not see me with…with these clothes!”

I almost stormed out of the house but Kikwang pulled me back. “Don’t, I want you here.”

“Fine, whatever,” I rolled my eyes. “Seriously Kikwang, please stop acting cheesy. I don’t get used to it.”

“Whyy?” Kikwang frowned. “I thought you like bad boys.”

I like bad boys? Since when? I don’t really have an ideal type. Erm maybe my ideal type was someone like Junhyung.

“Who tell you that?” I spat.

“Soo Min? She says if I act a little more wild, a little more hot and a little more naughty, I can be with you.”

Be with me? EW!

“Don’t believe what Soo Min says. Aish, I want to go to the washroom now.” I told Kikwang and excused myself.

“Can I accompany you?” Kikwang used a seductive tone. EW.

“Can you just go jump into the pool?” I said to him. I then walked towards the direction of the washroom. Before that, I heard a faint splash from the pool.

Oh please, don’t tell me that dumb kwang really jumped into the pool. This was so hell stupid.

 

******************************

 

I came back from the washroom and saw Kikwang was drenched. He was really such a pabo, easily to be fooled and deceived. If I tell him to slit his own throat, I think he will do it without any protest. Yeah, this is Lee Kikwang I am talking about.

“Cingu! I jumped into the pool already!” Kikwang ran up to me when he saw me. I rolled my eyes. Of course I did not want to scold him stupid or idiot, since he was already one. I shall not hurt his ego.

“Don’t do what I say in future, araso?” I mumbled.

“Okay, cingu!” he was smiling like some idiot again.

 

Junhyung’s POV

How gullible can Kikwang be? He jumped into the pool because Hye In told him so. If I told him to jump, most probably he would push me into the pool instead. Love was really blind; he was blinded with love. Why? It was so super duper obvious that Kikwang likes Hye In! I bet Hye In likes him back. They always have smiles plaster on their faces when they are having conversations, don’t they? Kikwang kissed her before, wasn’t it?

And I felt so frustrated. Damn it, I should be happy for them. They were a perfect match, one pabo and another one silly. YES, Hye In WAS SILLY. She could get pregnancy kit and condoms for her friend as birthday present. I swear that Dongwoon and Soo Min will not use what Hye In gives. If Dongwoon and Soo Min really use what Hye In gave, I would...I would stab my pikachu many times and throw away. I WOULD. or maybe not.

I felt like punching someone to vent my frustrations. Super.

 

******************************************

 

After eating barbecued food for dinner, we proceeded on to have birthday cake. And the birthday cake did not look appetising at all. The cake was weird and disgusting. THE CAKE LOOKED LIKE WOMAN’S S. OH, THIS WAS A CAKE. EW. TOTALLY 3D. AND THE ‘BIKINI’ COVERED THE S WAS PINK. PINK!!!

GROSSSSSSSSSSS.

“Kim Soo Min, are you nuts?!” I heard Hye In shouting.

“Wae?” Soo Min looked at Hye In in confused.

“What kind of cake is this? IS THIS EVEN EDIBLE?” Hye In shouted again.

Of course it is edible. I have seen this kind of cake before. Why on earth Soo Min ordered this kind of cake?!

“I think this cake is so y, so I buy it. I intended to buy the cake that has MACHO MAN AND CHOCOLATE ABS BUT they said they were not making this anymore,” Soo Min gave a small smile.

“I am not going to eat it. I am so not going to eat it!” Hye In hissed.

“Who will care if you do not want the cake? I can eat your portion,” Dongwoon babbled.

Hye In rolled her eyes and looked away.

After the candles were lighted, we sang the birthday song. Yang Yoseob sang to his highest note, just to show off his vocals. I rolled my eyes. I wanted to rap the whole song but it seemed irrelevant right?

Soo Min began to cut her cake. As I was about to go to a corner to hide, Soo Min tapped me. She wanted to pass me a plate of her cake. I stared at the plate. SHE CUT A PORTION OF THE ‘’ CAKE WITH THE ‘PINK BIKINI’. Obscene and disgusting much!

“Thanks but I am too full to eat,” I tried to reject her offer.

“C’mon, just eat a portion will do,” Soo Min giggled as she passed the whole plate on my hands.

Omg, what’s wrong with her? Why was she giggling? Why was she forcing me to eat the cake!? I DON’T WANT TO EAT.

“Hey Junhyung.” Oh, Hye In was here.

“Hye In, help me finish this,” I pushed the plate to her.

“HELL NO! I HATE THIS!” she screamed as she pushed the plate to me.

 

“Look, I don’t want to eat this. This is totally gross, mind you!” I said.

“I don’t want either! But don’t waste this cake. I want to do something.”

Do something? Hye In had something up to her sleeves again?

“Smash this cake on your maknae’s face,” she smirked.

 

 

A/N:

Hello my dear readers! Sorry for the late update! I am really sorry! *90 degrees bow*.

100 more days to my super major exams so I have to start studying hard for my exams. I want to get into my dream school~ I will get to use my computer less often and this means my updates will get slower...Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! But I know you all will stick with me to this story ends and forgive me right?

One more thing, the part on pool party was super duper long. Please bear with it! 

Comments are appreciated and loved like always! <3

 

 

DO SUPPORT MY COLLABORATED FANFIC: 

Take Care of Their Baby (Hello Baby Season 4, BEAST version)