LOVE TWENTY-THREE: POOL PARTY PART 3

Confession to an Idol

 

LOVE TWENTY-THREE: POOL PARTY PART 3

 

Junhyung’s POV

After passing Soo Min her birthday present (Pikachu keychain; I don’t really care if she likes it or not), I wanted to approach Hye In.

But the problem was, Kikwang was chatting with Hye In. They were smiling and chatting like lovers. They made me had a weird feeling building in my stomach. Maybe I was hungry? I better hunt for food. I decided not to disturb their love talks and walked out of the house.

Right in front me was a huge swimming pool. Oh yes, I LOVE IT. But I’m not going to swim anyway; I’m so not going to waste energy.

I went over to Dongwoon and Soo Min, and realised they had not even started to barbecue. I grunted and walked away. The weird feeling was somehow gone but I heard grumblings in my stomach. Aish, I was really hungry.

I took a seat on a bench under the shade where there were tall trees. I admitted it was boring. I mean parties were boring in the first place, some more it was a birthday party of a girl I did not know well. Hmmm… why am I feeling so warm when I was wearing a thin tank top with loose shorts?

Whatever. I took out my phone and started to do some tweeting in Twitter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joker891219 Yong Jun Hyung 

Bored to death.

28 seconds ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within seconds, I got 3 replies.

 

ILOVEEEEEEEEEJUNHYUNGGGGG    Junhyung Biased

@Joker891219 Wae? Oppa, want to play Monopoly together?

18 seconds ago

 

Haerin_lovesb2st4eva   Cho Hae Rin

@Joker891219 Really? Play with Pikachu! PIKA!!!

30 seconds ago

 

Evilsmile21sophisciated   Lee Mina

@Joker891219 Do you want me to make another specially formulated honey lemon juice? I knew you like it lots.

1 minute ago

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dang. Lee Mina had just tweeted. She was such an evil , there was no way I could drink her 'honey lemon juice'. Too bad, Dongwoon already drank some of the salty juice.

“Relax, Junhyung. Why are you pulling your hair while staring at your phone?”

I got startled by the sudden voice and tried to digest what Doojoon hyung had said.

AM I PULLING MY HAIR?

I found my fingers on my head. Okay, I just pulled my hair. Probably I was frustrated.

“Nothing much,” I smiled.

“Drink this and your troubles will be gone,” he said as he passed me a can of coke.

COKE!?

I quickly opened the lid. It was time to drink my favourite drink and relax.

. All the drink spilled on my white tank top.

“AH!” I almost shouted as my tank top was wet. “HYUNG, YOU SHOOK THE CAN AND PASSED TO ME!”

“Opps, sorry. I think so…” Doojoon hyung gave me an apologetic smile.

I shot him a glare and removed my top quickly. DARNNNNNNNNN!

“y body,” Doojoon hyung smirked as he tried to ‘molest’ me. I tried to shove his hands away and he kept tried to touch my body. WHAT A ERT.

"Yah, hyung. DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!!!!" I hissed.

“Just playing, don’t be so serious,” Doojoon hyung scoffed as he got up and walked away.

Finally.

I tossed my tank top aside and continued to savour my favourite drink. I like the gassy drink flowing down my throat and to my stomach. And I like to burp, kekeke. I continue to savour the drink  for few minutes and...

“Why are you following me? Go back to your kissing session with Soo Min!” I heard a faint sound.

I looked in front, where the source was. Why were Hye In and Dongwoon together? They seemed to be…quarrelling? The rest of their conversation was pretty soft. I could not hear much. I continued to sip my coke and looked at them. I not sure when, I saw Dongwoon pushed Hye In’s hands behind her back and made her face the pool. The next moment, Dongwoon gave a hard kick and Hye In was in the pool. What the heck was Dongwoon trying to do? A stupid prank right? Dongwoon walked off with a smug on his face. Somehow I was worried about Hye In. What if she got a leg cramp or worse, she could not swim? I walked towards the pool.

Was she going to drown? She did not seem to be screaming for help. I wanted to walk away and did not bother about her. BUT, she seemed to waving her hands frantically. WAIT. She looked like she was in pain. SHE WAS DROWNING. SCREW DONGWOON!!!!

I threw my sandals aside and jumped into the pool. Who cares about me having center parting or whatsoever? A life was at stake. AND IT WAS ALMIGHTY HAN HYE IN’S PRECIOUS LIFE.

I swam all my might towards her. PHEW, she was still alive; it was just that she was still struggling in the waters.  And…the pool was like 1.2m deep to me, how could she drown when she was like 1.6m tall? Whatever, I held her up to the water surface and hugged her tight.

“You’re fine now, Hye In. The water is not deep, you will not drown.” I whispered to her ear softly.

She hugged me tighter and began to bawl. She…she was crying. This was my second time, seeing her so vulnerable and crying helplessly. She had always been the funny, strong and optimistic girl. I finally knew that she was never strong; she needed help from , from her phobia.

I released her but she gripped my arms tight, fearing that she might get drown again. I supressed my laugh and used my thumb to wipe off her tears. “Are you okay? Let’s go back up and change clothes.”

She nodded profusely. I wanted to pull her towards the end of the pool but she said, “Can you carry me instead?”

I smiled, “Gladly.”

 

Hye In’s POV

I felt myself sinking. I felt myself in water. I…couldn’t breathe.

I realised I had to save myself or asked for help.I tried to stay afloat in the waters but failed. I am not ice or oil; I am way denser than water. There was no way I could…I could float.  I raised my hands helplessly, with my head in the water. I wanted to get up and shouted for help but in the end I found water going into my mouth.

I swallowed.

I drank.

I DRANK CHLORINE WATER.

That made me panic and struggled more.

I’m doom.

Umma, Appa, don't forget about me. Remember to revenge for me. The murderer’s name is Son Dongwoon, from a band called BEAST/B2ST. I swore I would haunt Dongwoon and broke his relationship with Soo Min.

I closed my eyes but just then I heard someone jumped into the pool. I opened my eyes weakly.

Yong…Yong Junhyung.

It was mere seconds he came up to me and he hugged me.

He hugged me. I got some warmth and I felt my tears dropping unknowingly.

“You’re fine now, Hye In. The water is not deep, you will not drown.” He whispered to my ear softly. Somehow I found security from his words. 

He made me felt that I was not dreaming. I was not dreaming. I had survived. I started to cry, everything was traumatising. I NEARLY DIED BECAUSE OF SON DONGWOON. I could not express my hate towards Dongwoon. He spat urine at my face, he wanted to murder me. I am going to do something about it. I swear.

I felt Junhyung releasing me from his embrace. I wanted him to hug me longer… I grabbed his arms tight, I’m afraid I might sink again. He wiped off my remaining tears and smiled at me.

My gaze fell at his body. I looked at his body. OH GOSH, HE HAD NO TOP ON. HE LOOKED SO YYYY! BUT, no chocolate abs? And gosh, he looked like an angel. NO. HE WAS MY GUARDIAN ANGEL.  Whenever I was in trouble, he was the one who saved me.

“Are you okay? Let’s go back up and change clothes.” I nodded repeatedly to him as an answer. He tried to pull me towards the end of the pool but I still felt my legs turned soft and were still trembling.

“Can you carry me instead?”

“Gladly.”

I felt powerful arms carrying me in a bridal way and in no time, I felt myself ON LAND.

“CINGU! Are you okay?” Kikwang shouted as I walked towards a bench and sat down.

“CINGU! Are you okay?” Kikwang shouted again.

AISH. He did not have to shout and he did not have to behave like an automatic playback machine.

“I’m fine,” I mumbled.

Just moments later, everyone surrounded me. I felt so embarrassed. I supposed everyone knew I could not swim. Some people might think, “Oh gosh, you can’t swim and you still dare to come a pool party? You are trying to be a spoilsport!”

Aish. And I felt so cold with wet jeans and shirt. Damn it.

“Why are you in the pool?” Yoseob asked as he was chewing some meat.

“You cannot swim?” Doojoon added.

After hearing their nosey questions, I shot a glare at Dongwoon immediately, and he behaved like nothing happened. WHAT THE HELL.

“I…” I wanted to explain how I got in the pool but interrupted by Junhyung.

“I saw our dear maknae KICKED Hye In into the pool,” Junhyung said in a monotone as he passed me a towel. “This was a stupid prank to begin with; don’t you think so, Dongwoon?”

I muttered a word of thanks and began to dry myself. I swore I wanted to laugh like some madwoman when I saw Dongwoon’s face turned blue and sour. Everything was exposed; everyone knew Dongwoon was a murderer. I could see Soo Min frowning at Dongwoon. HAHA.

“DONGWOONIE! WHY ARE YOU SO NAUGHTY?! YOU WANT TO KILL MY CINGU!” Kikwang shouted as he slapped Dongwoon’s arms.

Kikwang, you should help me kill him instead, not slapping like some SISSY. Sorry, wrong word to use though but I not sure which word describe your actions.

“Enough!” Dongwoon gave an irritated face to Kikwang and Kikwang removed his hands immediately.

“Why do you have to do that?” Doojoon finally spoke.

“No reason! Junhyung hyung already said it was a stupid prank,” Dongwoon mumbled.

“Dongwoon-ah, you better apologise to Hye In,” Hyunseung chipped in.

Everyone was supporting me. Yeah!?

“Sorry,” Dongwoon whispered.

Lack of sincerity!

“Son Dongwoon! Do you want me to teach you how to apologise?” Junhyung hissed as he pushed Dongwoon aside, hard.

Dongwoon took in a deep breath and approached me.

“SORRY, HAN HYE IN!” and he gave me a 90 degrees bow.

I was shocked though, but I just nodded. Nodding did not mean that I forgave him. I still bore grudges. Forever.

After the bow, I THINK I saw Dongwoon rolling eyes at me.

WHAT THE HELLLL, SO IRRITATING!

“Hye In, you are so wet. Come inside and I give you fresh clothes to change,” Soo Min pulled me away from them.

Oh okay.

-----------------------------------

“KIM SOO MIN! YOU MADE ME LOOKED LIKE A E!” I yelled as I looked myself in a mirror in horror.

VERY SHORT SHORTS AND WHITE/TRANSLUCENT TANK TOP.

“Do you even know what a e wears?” my best friend scoffed.

I shook my head. They wore...er...y clothes?

“THEN? Why are you so noisy? In fact, you look good! It’s time to flaunt your small waist and skinny legs.”

I rolled my eyes, “HELL NO I AM GOING TO WEAR THESE!”

I felt so exposed if I wore this!!!

“Sorry, I have no other clothes except PURPLE BIKINI. Do you want to wear that instead?” Soo Min looked at me.

DANG IT.

“Are you serious? There is no way I can wear this out!” I shouted again.

 “I have another idea,” Soo Min smiled.

“What?” I asked.

“Don’t wear anything and be ,” Soo Min smirked.

I COULD PUNCH HER TILL HER NOSE BLEED. WHAT AN FRIEND I GOT!

“Just wear these before your jeans and shirt dries! Now, stop delaying my time and get going!”

I wondered how the BEAST members looked at me later on. They would think I am a e, that’s for sure.

 

Kikwang’s POV

“Hyung ah, can you stop hitting me for the zillionth time!” Dongwoon snapped.

I frowned, “You are the one who tried to kill my cingu!”

“I told you this was a prank! Kiki hyung, please, STOP HITTING ME!”

I pouted and let go of him, “You better don’t do that again. I will get angry.”

“Angry? I don’t know you are the type that gets angry easily. I only know you are a pabo.”

“Yah, Son Dongwoon!” I slapped his muscular arms again.

“Stop!” Dongwoon winced and tried to walk off.

This kid was incorrigible nowadays. I bet it was his girlfriend who influenced him. He dared to hurt my cingu! He even dared to talk back to me!

I walked back into the house to get some soft drinks when I saw Soo Min coming down the stairs. Where’s Hye In? Speaking of devil, she walked down the stairs slowly and…gosh.

She looked different.

I never knew she had soft white skin. Her legs were long and somehow skinny. She was sure a hidden gem.

“Yah, Kikwang?” someone shouted at me ear and my heart almost jumped out.

“Kikwang?! I called you several times and you did not answer! Why are you staring at a blank space?” Hye In chided.

“Em, nothing. Hye In, you looked good.” I smiled.

“Oh, just blame Soo Min. She made me wear these.” Hye In shrugged.

"But you looked great," I smiled again.

"Really? You are not lying right? Do I look like a e by the way?" Hye In enquired.

e? What...what was that?

"You look great," I answered.

"WHAT? SO I LOOK AS GREAT AS A PROSTITUDE? I GOING TO KILL KIM SOO MIN LATER!" Hye In shouted and walked out of the house. I followed her.

She suddenly halted and turned towards me. “Stop following me, please?”

I pouted and nodded. Just like that, I let Hye In go and I could only see her back view. And what? She went to Junhyung hyung’s side?! She was not going to find Soo Min?

I hate to admit this but, I am jealous.

 

PLEASE READ THIS:

Dearest readers,

Another update ~ I left a couple of months before my major exams! I have to start revising all my work soon. So this means less updates :( I will try to update whenever I could. 

Comments are appreciated! I realised there are only a few comments for each chapter. Please give any comment, constructive comments or whatever to motivate me okay? I don't hate silent readers but please comment LOL. I really like reading your comments and you all make me happy always ^^

LASTLY, A NEW BEAST STORY BY ME AND MY CO-AUTHOR: 

Take Care of Their Baby (Hello Baby Season 4, BEAST version)

 
Please support us by subscribe and read!