LOVE FOUR: Friend

Confession to an Idol

 

Hello! Another chapter here. Sorry for the grammatical errors! Comments are appreciated!

 

LOVE FOUR: FRIEND

 

Hye In’s pov

That was weird. That BEAST member wanted to give me his concert tickets? Why should I go? I mean I did not even know his name, songs and everything. I bet my dear best friend would want it more. Okay, Junhyung and came into the classroom and walking to my direction again.

That BEAST member sat on MY table and asked, “Hye In, do you still want Beast concert tickets?”

“No.” That was my straightfoward answer.

That BEAST member fell off from my table. Epic fail.

“I beg your pardon?”

“Excuse me, before I reply your question, who are you?”

That BEAST member almost fell right onto the floor. Was he acting or what? I remembered I saw him in TV before, but I didn’t know what show was that. Forget it.

“Oh gosh, I’m almighty BEAST LEADER, Yoon Doojoon!!!!” he almost screamed at me. I’m not deaf for goodness sake! Wait, I saw Junhyung snickering.

“Em so? Isn’t it obvious that I’m not your fan? I don’t need those tickets.” I muttered.

I guessed I left Doojoon speechless and he went back to his seat. And that Junhyung add on a sentence, “I TOLD YOU SO, HYUNG!” Then, he was laughing so hard that his tears almost dropped off. Erm, was that so funny?

 

Skippppppppppppp! Enough of those boring lessons. It’s break time.

 

“HAN HYE IN, YOU BETTER GIVES ME A GOOD EXPLANATION!” Soo Min yelled at me when everyone left the classroom.

Kim Soo Min was going to make a scene again.

“What explanation? About I’m flirting with your bias?” I scoffed and walked out of the classroom.

Soo Min caught up with me and rolled her eyes. “DUH!”

“I’m not flirting, we are just plain talking about some stuff. And, you didn’t tell me that Junhyung was old.”

“OKAY, FINE AND for goodness sake, he’s not old! Twenty one only. And what did Doojoon talk to you about?”

Shall I tell her that Doojoon offered me his concert tickets? I shall think for 3 seconds.  3…2…1. No, I’m not going to tell her this. Or else I would be killed on the spot.

“Nothing. He told me that Junhyung was old.” I lied.

“Huh? That’s weird. I think I cannot accompany you to canteen for food. I just remembered that Ms Park wanted to see me. See ya later.”

What a good friend she was. She left me alone again. I wondered why she never did her homework and ended up doing her homework during her break time. I told her umpteen times to do her homework daily but she never listens. She was so engrossed with all the kpop stuff and did not bother to study. Anyway, I did not feel like eating. I decided to go to my usual hideout – rooftop. Rooftop was my favourite place in this school as there’s nobody there. I could have ultimate peace alone. HAHA. Even Soo Min did not know my hideout.

I went up the stairs and before I opened the door, I heard some rapping. What! It looks like there’s someone bounded to take my tranquillity away. I creaked open the door and walked in. I wondered who the person was.

Yong Junhyung. Yong Junhyung. Yong Junhyung. YONG JUNHYUNG!

“WHY ARE YOU HERE?” we called out in unison.

“CAN’T YOU SEE I’M RAPPING?” Junhyung said with an annoyed tone.

Why was he being so unfriendly? One moment he was friendly with me in this classroom, now he wanted to yell at me anytime. Double faces? Pfft.

 

“Oh really? Is this your home? Why I can’t be here?” I replied sarcastically.

“… Whatever. I just don’t like to get disturbed when I’m practising my raps!”

“So? Do you think I like to get disturbance when I should have my peace right now? I used to come here often, to get my tranquillity! Now, you broke the meaningful silence!” I yelled.

“Don’t make me start a fight with you. Now, get out of my sight and let me practice my rap!”

I raced down the stairs with fast steps and unknowingly I bumped into a guy and fell onto him. , but at least I’m not hurt! Okay, this guy was from BEAST. Why am I bumping to BEAST members always?

I looked at his face. WELL…He’s got an adorable face but… why was he putting such a thick eyeliner? The eyeliner seemed to be smudged too. Ew.

“Are you okay?” he asked with a worried look. “I’m sorry!”

Why would he apologise when I’m the one who bumped into him with my incredulous speed?

“It’s okay.” I said as I stood up. I bet he was thinking I’m such a heavy girl.

“Hye In, I guess you don’t know me except Junhyung and Doojoon hyung. My name is Lee Kikwang.”

“Uh okay. I’m Han Hye In, nice to meet you. Let’s be friends?”

I didn’t deny the fact that I liked to make guy friends. Why? I hated to call guys who were older than me, OPPA. I just could not bring myself to say it.

“Sure.” He flashed a grin.

“As a friend, I must say, don’t put thick eyeliner, I think you look weird with black eyes. Oh yeah, your eyeliner is smudged. Bye.” I waved and walked downstairs. I bet I left him speechless and anxious.

 

***************************************

Since break time was almost over, I made my way to the classroom to prepare. The classroom was totally empty, but who cares? I settled down on my seat and glared at the desk next to me. Yong Junhyung, I guessed you did not know I’m unhappy about your attitude towards me. I’m going to deal with you. I noticed there’s rapping could be heard near the hallway. He’s coming!!! QUICK, I BETTER THINK OF SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEHEHEH, I knew how to deal with you. I opened my bag pack and fished out a bottle of super glue. Carefully, I poured the whole bottle of super glue on Yong Junhyung’s seat. The evil grin was heavily plastered on my face; I wonder how Yong Junhyung would react after he sat on his chair. IT WOULD BE SUPER HILARIOUS!

 

 

To be continued…