Love 29: so unfortunate part 1

Confession to an Idol

 

Hye In's POV

 

"So...you do remember me, huh?"I gulped as I wiped off my tears with my sleeves. I tried to stand up but damn it, my legs had already turned into 'jelly'.

"W-What do you want from me?"

He let out a loud snigger and he approached me slowly. Quickly, I used my and tried to move back.

“I want you…” he smirked as he walked nearer and nearer to me, causing me to move backwards and backwards. “…to die.”

My eyes widened when I heard him. He wanted me to die?! He was not going to take advantage of me?!

“Why?” I breathed as I felt my back touched a cold, hard wall again. I hit my head on the wall behind me. DRATS! Damn, I really need somebody to save me!

“It’s because…I hated you and your savior to core. I need a revenge for what you two did to me. Since I have no idea who your savior is…I have to lay my hands on you.”

 He bent down and squatted in front of me. He tried to touch my face but dodged his touch. His smirk turned into a frown.

“Don’t lie. As if you did not see how my handsome savior looked like!” I shouted at him.

“I know who he is, but it’s the best not to mess up with someone famous. It’s the best to mess up with someone unknown and insignificant like…you.”

Within split seconds, he grabbed on my neck harshly.

I...I can't breathe...

I tried to kick him with my legs but failed. I was struggling to survive, struggling for oxygen... I'm going to be breathless...

"L-Lettt mee goo." I spoke with a lot of effort and that damn Fat gripped on my neck harder.

Nobody is going to save me. I'm really going to be in another world soon. I feel so sad and miserable that I'm going to die and nobody is saving me. I guessed BEAST was too mad with me and they couldn't have cared about me right? They didn’t even know that a female student was dying on the rooftop. Omg, I'm going to die here and my cropse will be here and found out by a cleaner. And my spirit would remain here at this rooftop. And I would haunt people and scare them. Thinking of that, I wanted to cry badly. I shut my eyes and let the tears dropped.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

I opened my eyes as I heard a manly voice. My saviour is here? Fat quickly released his grip and turned to look at the man who had just shouted. Meanwhile I was just gasping for my breath and choking like no tomorrow.

"Oh, it's you, Yong Junhyung?" Fat said in a sarcastic tone.

"It's you again, trying to be a villain eh?"

"Yes!" Fat laughed and he pulled me up. I was surprised and I thought he was going to let me go but...

He pulled out a pocket knife from his pocket and placed it on my neck, threatening to slit my throat and end my life ANYTIME. He pulled me to his body tightly, making sure I could not escape. I looked at Junhyung with pleading eyes, hoping he would save me. In either way by being strangled or slit my throat, I’m not going to survive…

"You better drop your knife. The police will be here soon!" Junhyung growled.

"Don't use that stupid old lie again! I'm not scared!" Fat spat and he pulled me even closer to him.

Forget it, I don't think Junhyung will be able to save me...

I clenched my eyes shut and tried to think of my parents. I really thankful of them and I really hope they can live on without an unfilial daughter named HAN HYE IN.

“Hye In, you will survive.” I opened my eyes and saw Junhyung smiling at me. Uhm, don’t give me false hope.

In a speed of light, Junhyung ran towards Fat and gave him a high kick. Due to Fat ’s slow reaction time, he could not dodge and he loosened his grip on the knife. Phew, the weapon was on the floor. But, Fat fell onto the floor, pulling me with him. Junhyung tried to pull Fat up for a fight and I used this time to run and maybe get some help. Before I could reach the exit, Fat actually managed to catch up on me.

What the heck?

I turned and saw Junhyung clutching on his stomach, painfully. I widened my eyes and wanted to reach out for him but Fat actually carried me.

“LET ME GO! PUT ME DOWN!”

He was so fat and he had so much energy. I saw him walking nearer and nearer to the barricades.

Am I going to be thrown down the building?

 

 

Junhyung POV

It started with me feeling that something was going to happen. My eyelid was twitching badly. My gut feeling told me that Hye In was going to be in danger. I shouldn’t have probe Hye In about Kikwang stuff. It seemed that she did not like Kikwang at all…

I ran out of the classroom, ignoring my members’ yell. “WHERE ARE YOU GOING?”

I did not know where to go. I ran around the school’s garden, canteen and everywhere. I could not find her. Then it dawned to me that I should go to the rooftop. Yeah stupid me.

I ran towards the rooftop with all might, using the last bit of my energy. I was panting hard when I was going into the rooftop. But, indeed, something bad had happened. I saw a familiar guy, clenching Hye In’s neck.  

Is he murdering Hye In?

Is that Fat ?!

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” I yelled, hoping to gain attention from them.  

"Oh, it's you, Yong Junhyung?" Fat released his grip on Hye In and said in a sarcastic tone.

"It's you again, trying to be a villain eh?" I remarked.

"Yes!" Fat laughed and he pulled Hye In up. I thought he was going to let go since he was caught red-handed by me. But no.

He pulled out a pocket knife from his pocket and the sharp end of the knife was touching on Hye In’s neck. Hye In looked at me sadly, like she did not want to be killed like this. She looked hopelessly at me. Her eyes told me to save her. I will save her, really.

"You better drop your knife. The police will be here soon!" I growled.

"Don't use that stupid old lie again! I'm not scared!" Fat spat and he pulled Hye In closer to him; the knife was still touching .

Arghhhhhhh!

 “Hye In, you will survive.” I said and was thinking ways to tackle Fat . Maybe I should kick him fast and hard. And I did. He lost his balance and landed on the floor. With Hye In though. His knife was long dropped on the floor. Since Fat had no weapon with him, I tried to pull him up and gave him a few kicks. I’m so glad that Hye In had run away.

After a few punches on Fat ’s body, my fists were starting to get hurt. Plus, I did not eat my breakfast and I used up all my energy on running, my punches got weakened. Stupid Fat , he had lots of fats that when I hit him, he did not feel the pain. Or my punches were as weak as a sissy? No, I’m not a sissy, goddamnit.

When I got really tired, Fat punched me on the stomach really hard and made me fell onto the floor, whimpering in pain. He still had the energy to rush up to bring Hye In back.

. I tried to stand up but I was really tired. I quickly took out the phone and messaged my bandmates.

Come up to the rooftop ASAP. Hye In is in danger.

When I finished texting, Fat was carrying Hye In towards the barricades. Oh no, I felt that he wanted to throw Hye In down the building…

 



 

A/N: short chapter D: Sorry for not updating for ages! >.