LOVE SIXTEEN: RUMOUR

Confession to an Idol

 

Hello readers, I've updated again. This chapter was probably failed. I hoped not.

Anyway, enjoy! If you have questions regarding Confessions to an Idol, from next chapter onwards, I will try to reply to your doubts.

And those who gave positive comments or like my fanfics, I would like to say, "Thank you very much ^^ ! "

 

LOVE SIXTEEN: RUMOUR

 

Junhyung’s POV

Hye In stopped and eavesdropped outside the teachers’ office.

Oh well.

I followed her but I was not exactly paying attention to those crap the teachers were talking about.

I had no girlfriend! I’m innocent! If more people knew about it, I’m doom. MY DEAR B2UTIES WILL KILL ME.

I felt a sudden vibration from my pocket. I dug out my mobile phone from my pocket.

--------------------------------------------------

New Message from DUMB KWANG

--------------------------------------------------

I opened the message.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sender: DUMB KWANG

Hey hyung! Are you with Hye In? I cannot find both of you!!!!!!!! We have to get back to dorm soon. Can you bring Hye In to me, outside the school gates? I have to pass her the i-pod touch. QUICK! YOU HAVE THREE MINUTES TO COME HERE BEFORE MANAGER HYUNG COME WITH HIS CAR!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rolled my eyes. So, I have to help Kikwang? Anyway, I did not want to hear cries and stupid conversations from the office.

I tapped Hye In’s shoulders and she looked at me blankly.

“Em Hye In, can we don’t eavesdrop?”

She hesitated and said, “Okay.”

“Want to go somewhere?” I asked. I have to lure her to Dumb Kwang’s den.

“Where?” she asked.

“Secret.” I winked at her. My eyes fell at her wrist.

OH .

Approximately 1 minute left and I’m gonna be late. Manager Hyung hated latecomers to go into his car.

I guessed we had to run.

I reached out for Hye In’s hand and a smile formed on my face. Then I faced to the direction to the school gates with a sprint.

Sure enough, she was running with me.

 

Hye In’s POV

We ran and ran. I not sure for how long we ran, because, this seemed like eternity.

Unknowingly, we ran out of the gate. He stopped in front of a van, which looked like BEAST’s van.

I looked at him with many question marks formed in my head. What was he trying to do?

SELL ME AS A MAID TO BEAST?

Unlikely.

IN THIS VAN, HE IS GOING TO KISS ME AGAIN? HUG ME? MAKE OUT WITH ME? CONFESS TO ME?

Possibility of 0.01%. 

KIDNAP ME?

Possibility of em…0.00000000000000000000001%.

 

“Hye In.” he began.

“Yes?”I replied sweetly at him. Somehow I felt so gross by doing it.

He smiled and then knocked on the windows of the van.

Someone pulled the mini curtains in the van. Oh, Kikwang.

The moment he saw us, he was super excited. He quickly got out of the car.

“Hye In! YOU ARE HERE.”

I was like, “Yeah?”

His eyes dropped to our locked hands. His smile turned into a frown.

“Hyung, what’s that?” He pointed to our hands that held together.

Junhyung followed the direction of Kikwang’s finger and his mouth was wide open when he saw his hand and mine were touching each other.

Was that even shocking? YOU HELD MY HAND FIRST!

He let go of my hand immediately and muttered, “Sorry, I did not do this on purpose.”

Not on purpose!?

With an embarrassed smile, he told us, “The rest of the programme will leave it to Kikwang. Bye!”

He quickly dragged open the door of the van and went inside. Vanished.

SO… JUNHYUNG BROUGHT ME TO SEE KIKWANG?!

“Hye In.” Kikwang called out.

I stared at him. He blushed.

“Stop giving me a hot stare, I will turn embarrassed.”

WHAT THE HECKKKKKKKKKK!

“I’m not giving you a hot stare! What you want? Eyeliners? I don’t have, thank you!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You are mistaken! My collections of eyeliners are lying perfectly in my new makeup bag at home.” He boasted.

I rolled my eyes.

He ped his bag pack slowly.

GOSH, I DON’T NEED EYELINERS! DON’T YOU EVEN DARE TO GIVE ME YOUR EYELINERS! I WILL PUNCH YOU TILL YOU CRY.

He searched his bag, high and low. And finally, he took out a small item and passed to me.

I took a good look at the product. OH MY GOSH, I-POD TOUCH!?!

“Why…why you show me this?”

“Hmmm… This is yours, cingu!”

Mine?!

I looked at him in astonishment. He began to laugh and gave me an eye-smile.

“It’s a belated birthday present for you.”

“Are you nuts? You can give me this year’s present in months’ time.” I chided and tried to return the expensive present to him.

“Oh, I will give you another present when your birthday comes. Anyway, your i-pod is faulty, isn’t it?”

“Yes, its faulty…Even so, this present is too expensive. I cannot accept.”

“It is cheap, you can accept.”

“It is expensive, I cannot accept.”

“It is cheap, you can accept.”

“It is expensive, I cannot accept.”

“It is cheap, you can accept.”

 “OKAY ENOUGH!”

“That means, you’ve accepted. You’re a good girl, cingu! I got to go now, BYE!” he said cheerfully and just seconds, he already in his van and the van started to go off my sight.

I sighed. I did not even thank him yet.

 

Lee Kikwang, thank you.

 

Junhyung’s POV

Kikwang came into the van and manager hyung started to drive.

"Guys! Try not to be late next time!" Manager hyung snapped.

"Neh!" We all said in unison. Wow.

“So how’s is it? She accepted your gift?” Hyunseung asked.

“Of course! I’m so charming, how could she resist my present?”

Was there even a link between your charms and your present? Stupid Kwang.

I decided to login to Twitter and check my fans’ tweets using my phone.

WHAT?

WHICH IDIOT SPREAD THIS RUMOUR? DAMN HIM/HER!!!

I noticed that my dashboard turned into a horrifying state. My fans were asking me if I was really dating my classmate, LEE MINA. Basically, almost every fan asked the same thing. So, my dashboard was spammed with, “Are you dating? You broke my heart. I HATE YOU!” , “Are you really dating your classmate? T.T?” , “OPPA, DON’T TELL ME THAT YOU’RE DATING! PLEASE BREAK UP WITH HER! ” and so on.

That was a rumour, fans!

I wanted to make a tweet telling the whole world that this was purely a rumour by some es or bastards. Anyway, it was all Lee Mina’s fault. She was ruining me! ARGH!

I typed, “Sorry B2UTIES! I’m not dating, this was just a misunderstanding… Trust me, and I love you all.”

Before I clicked “SEND”, my phone turned off by itself.

CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, my phone ran out of battery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost wanted to dump my phone out of the window.

 

BACK TO DORM

We reached the dorm. Everyone rushed into the bedroom, prepared to lie on their beds before going back to company to train.

“Everyone go back into your room, except for Junhyung.”Manager hyung called out.

I raised an eyebrow and I walked towards him,

"What is it, hyung?"

“Are you in love? There are a lot of people tweeting about you and a girl named Mina dating! This had already spread to the media and you would be on the headlines tomorrow! Even our CEO is probing about this matter! Tell me, are you in a relationship!?”

I knew it. Things were getting out of hand.

“No, hyung. This is rumour. I don’t know which idiot spouted nonsense and caused this to happen. I will explain to our CEO or even the media.” I assured.

“Okay, I believe you. You can go back to rest.”

I nodded and headed into my room. All my members were lying on their beds. I guessed they were too tired after hours of schooling. My eyes then stopped at Ace Junior, who was fondling my Pikachu.

WHAT THE HECK?

“What are you doing, Lee Kikwang?” I yelled, not bothering to spare a thought for other members who were resting. Pikachu was my first priority!!!

Kikwang was startled and then he gave me a evil smirk. I glared at him. Just then, he ran out of our bedroom and I chased after him.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT? GIVE ME BACK MY PIKACHU!”

“Hmmm…Do me a favour.” He gave me his trademark eye-smile.

WHAT? Why should I give in to his ‘threat’?

Oh ya, HAHAHAHAHA.

“Hmmm, can you please give me a moment to consider?” I pleaded.

“No problem.” He smiled.

I sped into our bedroom and found his makeup bag somewhere. I dug out all his collections of eyeliners and placed them into my pocket. What the heck, why he had more than 20 eyeliners? CRAZY IDIOT. Anyway, I just squeezed everything into my pockets.

I went to find him again.

“So how? Do you still want your toy?” he smirked.

“So how? Do you still want your eyeliners?” I grinned.

He looked at me in confuse. I went into my pockets and took out all his eyeliners. His eyes widened and he quickly dropped my Pikachu aside and ran towards me. I purposely held the eyeliners high up, so that he could not reach my hands.

This was the punishment for toying with my toy! HAHAHAHA!

With an arrogant look, I threw the whole sets of eyeliners at him and ran to retrieve my Pikachu.

Yong Junhyung, won! I hugged my Pikachu for ages and refused to let go.

 

Again, comments are appreciated :D