LOVE NINETEEN: ACT

Confession to an Idol

Hey readers, another update here :>

I just finished my examinations. So that means I have the time to update~

I will try to update every week, if not once every two weeks. I still have many lessons to attend in school...

I can't say this is an exciting chapter but enjoy~

 

Comments are appreciated ^^

 

 

LOVE NINETEEN: ACT

 

Hye In’s POV

“OMO! HYE IN!” Kikwang shouted. I was shrieking and blaming myself for being stupid when Kikwang approached me. And then out of the sudden, Kikwang carried me in bridal style and ran out of the studio.

!@#$%^^&*

WHERE THE HELL HE WAS GOING TO BRING ME TO?

WHAT THE HECK HE WANTED TO DO?

He was practically running while carrying me.

I did not know how he did that, I am like 58kg (I not I am fat, but I am tall!) and he could just carry me and run around.

And oh, he was heading to the direction of the nurse’s room.

It dawned on me that, Kikwang thought I committed suicide.

C’mon, what kind of friend he was? HE DID NOT KNOW ME AT ALL.  I’m the most cheerful and optimistic girl in the world, how could I just kill myself. Just think about slitting my wrists, I will scream. It is going to be so painful.

 “HANG IN THERE!” he yelled.

Hang…what? I cannot hang myself or I really commit suicide. I think it’s enough, I really wanted to get down. He was just so stupid.

“KIKWANG-“

“WE ARE REACHING SOON! PLEASE DON’T DIE!”

HE WAS INTERUPPTING ME!!!!!!!! I WANT TO YELL AT YOU AND SAY I NOT KILLING MYSELF. I AM PERFECTLY ALIVE AND KICKING AND NOT DYING.

“Kikwang, I…” I tried to continue.

“STOP TALKING, SAVE YOUR BREATH! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DIE, DON’T TELL ME YOUR LAST WORDS YET!” he shouted and I could feel droplets of water on me.

He interrupted me again and…

Hey, I’m in indoors, why there’s rain?!

Then, I peered at Kikwang’s face. I almost wanted to burst out laughing.

Well done Kikwang! I could award you the MOST PABO AWARD 2011.

I never expect you would cry for me though, this proved you cared for your cingu. And his eyeliner was smudging. I'M NOT KIDDING, IT WAS SUPER GROSS AND DISGUSTING.

Anyway, since he wanted to interrupt me, I shall play along with him. Feigned death and stuff, to prove I’m able to be a professional actress in the future. This was going to be fun, I swear!

First step: I gradually closed my eyes.

“CINGU! DON’T GO TO SLEEP! YOU WILL DIE.”

Awesome reaction.

What if I refused to open my eyes?

Second Step: I just fluttered my eyelids a little and shut my eyes again. I tried to stay motionless.

“OH GAWD! DON’T DIE, PLEASE!”

I feel like laughing out loud, yes, I held my laughter. I am grinning in my heart!

It was just mere seconds, I felt myself lying on a hard bed. I finally reached the nurse’s room. 

“OH CRAP, WHERE IS THE NURSE?!” Kikwang shouted, obviously panicking as he paced around this room.

I opened my eyes and winced.

“OMO! CINGU! YOU DIDN’T DIE.”

Obviously, if not you think I die with eyes opened? Then I would unable to R.I.P .

“Kikwang…I…I…feel so painful…” I lied, clutching on the patch of red paint that stained on my white apron.

“REALLY!? I WILL TRY AND GET THE NURSE HERE. HANG ON THERE!”

“Don’t…Don’t bother…”

He stared at me.

“I…I…want to tell you something or else…else I don’t have any more chances to say this.”

He went beside my bed and held my hands tight, “What do you want to say?” Gosh, his tears fell like heavy rain drops. Guys should not cry like that. I think I will officially despise male cry babies (guys who cry so much like LEE KIKWANG).

“Your…Your eyeliner is smudging.”

 

Junhyung’s POV

After Kikwang carried Hye In and left, there was a big commotion in the art studio. A lot people were asking me where they were going. Did i even know where they gone? Pfft. But... The main point was, WHAT THE HELL KIKWANG WAS DOING???

I looked at the mess Hye In created earlier. Okay, red paint spurted on her PENKNIFE and some stained on the DESK.

Maybe the red paint looked like blood.

OH YES! I GOT IT!

How smart could I be? That Ace Junior thought Hye In was suicidal and brought her to nurse’s room!!!

A round of applause for me please? YES, THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Ahem, enough of self awareness.

I could not be bothered with the two. I did not really want to meddle with Kikwang. Our problems did not resolve at all, we were still…hating each other. So, i better not find them?

Wait, an art piece attracted my attention. Well, it was Hye In’s.

Help.

Me.

I.

Am.

Dying.