LOVE FIVE: Glue

Confession to an Idol

 

Hello! Back with a super duper short chapter :o, shall update more next time.

It's gonna be Christmas, readers, have a happy holiday ahead!

Comments are appreciated (: Sorry for my poor grammar too~ 

 

LOVE FIVE: Glue

“Hye In, why are you laughing to yourself?” a voice surfaced out of nowhere. Oh crap, I faster hid my smile. Was this Junhyung’s voice? Well… I turned and looked at the one who just spoken.

“Is my eyeliner okay now?” Uh-oh. I guess, you all know who was it.

Should I laugh? Or should I not laugh?

He’s not Yong Junhyung. I COULD NOT GET BACK TO HIM, ARGH, I’M SO DISAPPOINTED.

“Hey, I redraw my eyeliner, is this okay now? I just draw it thinner.”

I bet you will not care about your ugly eyeliners if you know that your is crying for help now.

“Eh, I don’t know about cosmetics. Well…”

“Really? Just tell me if I look good or not.” He smiled at me.

“Ah, awesome.” I just crossed my fingers. “Sorry, I want to say-”

“I knew it! My eyeliner is alright now! THANKS!” he grabbed my hands excitedly. What the heck? He was totally a weirdo. Okay, I had to explain to him.

“IS my turn to talk now. Ahem, stop interrupting me and listen to me. Don’t you feel your is wet?” I asked.

“Wet? I’m not a baby, I don’t pee on my pants.” He left me speechless for few seconds.

“Uh okay, let me make the question clearer. When you first sit on this seat, don’t you fell something wet, sticky on your ?”

“Eh, I don’t remember.” He scratched his head continuously. Oh boy,

“Okay, try standing up and don’t be over reacted.” I faked a smile.

He stood up. I knew it, the chair was sticking on his perfectly.

“Why are you looking at me like this? Is my eyeliner smudging again? I should buy waterproof eyeliners in the first place!” He smacked his own head several times.

Was he dumb or what? He could not feel that his was heavy or anything?

“Look at your backside.” I said calmly. If you yelled, I would not regard you as a boy.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I CAN PERFORM A MAGIC TO MY HYUNGS. FINALLY!”

Was he kidding me? He made me wanting to vomit a pool of blood.

“Hey, why are you so excited?! YOUR IS GLUED TO THE CHAIR, PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!”

“Huh? Glued? Why?”

I refused to answer to his question I tried to pull the chair off his but it seemed fail. My super glue was really superb, long lasting and strong. I LOVED IT but not for now. I had to clear the stupid mess I made.

“Why I could not get rid of the chair?” he asked me. I gonna ask who for help?

“You sat on the super glue, that’s why.”

“REALLY?” he finally reacted like a normal person.

“HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? AM I GOING TO CARRY THIS CHAIR BACK TO DORM?” he screamed. I had to cover his mouth to prevent him for hurting my eardrums.

“Remove your pants?” I muttered and removed my hand away from his mouth.

“WHAT? NO! I WILL RATHER REVEAL MY TOP THAN MY BOTTOM!!!!” 

“Fine with me. IF you want be a disgrace in front of the whole school, then go ahead.”

"Disgrace? You mean carrying the chair around. NO! I CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN! I'M ACE JUNIOR AND BEAST'S LEE KIKWANG!"

"I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE! YOU ARE TOO NOISY! JUST DO IT NOW OR NEVER!" I YELLED AND CUPPED HIS MOUTH WITH MY HAND AGAIN.

“Kikwang?” I got startled and place my hands in my pockets. Aish, that Junhyung was here finally.

“HYUNG! YOU GOT TO HELP ME.”

Junhyung stared at him for few seconds and burst out into peals of laughter. “WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? HAHA”

“I sat on super glue!”

“What? Super glue? And that was my seat! I better bring you to the washroom to clear up before anyone see you like this.” Junhyung pulled Kikwang out of the classroom. Of course, with the bulky chair.

What to do? I’m in trouble.

 

 

:)