LOVE TWENTY-TWO: POOL PARTY PART 2

Confession to an Idol

 

LOVE TWENTY-TWO: POOL PARTY PART 2

 

Hye In’s POV

“A box of condoms?” I smiled.

I made an ultimate big decision to give this pink box of condoms for Soo Min. Hear my reasons.

Reason #1: Soo Min loves PINK. Since she loves pink, I have to get something pink for her.

Reason #2: She said she nauseated few days ago; she afraid she got pregnant although she didn’t do it. Anyway, to play safe, I gave her some kind of ‘insurance’ to protect her. I couldn’t imagine her being an 18 year-old mother.

Reason #3: Condoms are not expensive. They are easily affordable (but I did not buy it).

But the main reason was…

--------------------------------------------

 

I went to the convenience store as usual to get some gum. I saw boxes of condoms on the shelves, neatly arranged. I was fascinated. I mean I saw condoms as in pictures and videos on power point slides during uality Education or whatever where they taught you how to use one by testing it on bananas. I knew it was hilarious but, I wanted to see the real ‘C’ letter thingy on my own.

I sounded like a curious and ert girl who wanted to know more about this world. Yeah, so I began choosing the nicest and prettiest box of condoms.

No kidding, the whole shelf was filled with different types of condoms. There were strawberry flavoured, apple flavoured, banana flavoured and many more. Oh gosh, which one should I choose?!

I chose the strawberry flavoured one. Hmmm, why did I felt that I’m choosing fruits berries instead. Anyway, I had no intention to buy. I just slowly opened the box lid and then…

What the hell were these?

There were like pieces of rubber. So gross. I tried to detect the strawberry smell but failed, since the was sealed tightly in the packaging.

I sighed. Condoms were kind of boring and no fun. They were just pieces of rubber.

I placed back the in the pink box nicely and put back onto the shelf.

“Goodbye, pinky .” I whispered to myself before I went to the confectionary section to get my bubble gum. I paid for my gum and went out of the convenience store, anxiously unwrapping the box of gum. Oh gosh, I wanted to make a bubble desperately. I popped a gum into my mouth but someone tapped my shoulders. Not only I almost jumped; I also almost choked by my gum.

Who the hell was that person?! HE/SHE WAS TRYING TO MURDER ME BY MAKING CHOKE WITH A GUM. THAT FREAKING EVIL PERSON! YOU GONNA GET IT FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!

I turned and saw a burly man smiling at me.

Uh-oh, another ? He wanted to me on broad daylights?! He wanted to me just outside the convenience store? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

“Hey young lady, you seemed to be underage to buy condoms?”

Hell yeah…? I’m less than 19, how could I buy? And I’m not interested in this stupid thing that I couldn’t use. But why did he ask this question? OMG, ERT.

“Hey, I’m talking to you?” he asked.

I KNOW! BUT YOUR QUESTION WAS SUPER RANDOM AND WEIRD AND SCARY!!!

“Why…why are you asking me this?” I enquired.

“Aww, sweet voice. You are definitely a young girl with needs. I’m trying to do good deeds. Hmmm, since you are desperate…” his voice trailed off as he opened his plastic bag from the convenience store and managed to dig out a pink box.

“Here you are.” He smiled.

W-What?! THE STRAWBERRY FLAVOURED CONDOMS?!

My eyes widened with shock.

“I…I…not desperate…” I managed to reply. Oh crap, he wanted to do it with me!!! HE HAD BAD INTENTIONS! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

“C’mon, I know you are desperate to do it with your boyfriend.” He grinned.

Do I look like a person who has boyfriend? Very funny. I HAVE NO BOYFRIEND, YOU DIRTY OLD UNCLE!

He seemed out of patience so he grabbed my hand (WHAT THE HECK!) and placed the pink box on my hand. He gave me a wink and walked off.

OMG.

OMG.

OMG.

I did not recover from this shock.

He…he gave me condoms.

What am I supposed to do with it?! DANG!

I held the pink box stupidly tight. I was trying to find a litter bin for me to throw this. Before I even find the bin, I walked past a shop which was selling albums. I happened to saw a large poster of BEAST on the glass door of the shop.

The first person I caught was Junhyung and then…

Dongwoon.

AHA! This was going to be fun. I shall…give it to SOO MIN.

YAY!

----------------------------

 

“WHY ARE YOU GIVING ME THIS?” Soo Min was like yelling at me.

What an ungrateful girl.

“PREVENTION, YOU PABO!”

“Whatever for?! Han Hye In, you better gives me a good explanation!”

I gave you because I got it for free.

“Erm…I afraid you become a mother. You know you nauseated few days ago, even though that was stomach flu, but if you really did it some other days then you can use my present I gave.”

Soo Min was hopping mad, I could see. Her eyes turned into anger, and she glared at me. Then she went to the kitchen and got a fruit knife.

Oh my, was she trying to kill herself? Was she really pregnant?

“HAN HYE IN, I FEEL LIKE KILLING YOU!!!!!!!!” she screamed and she charged towards me with the knife.

OMG. Soo Min turned insane, I better run and save my own dear life! I ran all over the place and she followed me wherever I ran. DANGGGGGGG!

“Calm down, this is just a joke!” I shouted as I ran, gosh, I felt so tired even though I ran a few minutes.

I’m old.

Yet I could run faster than Soo Min. She could not even catch up with me.

EPIC FAIL.

Why was Soo Min so overreacting anyway?!

I thought I would not be killed by today, since I could outrun Soo Min. But I was totally wrong. I tripped over the telephone cord and fell down on the cold marble floor.

DAMN YOU, YOU STUPID TELEPHONE!!!

OH GAWD, SOO MIN WAS NEARING ME. HELP! I DID NOT WANT TO BE CUT INTO PIECES AND GOT FED BY DOGS!!!

“HAHA, HAN HYE IN, YOU DOOM DAY WAS HERE.”

I was hoping that Soo Min was joking with me. I did not mind if he just slit my face or anything. I DID NOT WANT TO DIE.

“Soo Min…We can talk nicely. This is just a box of condoms.”

“Do you think you have the choice? If I don’t kill you, I will be pissed off to death by you next time.” She scoffed.

“I…” I could not speak, I am trembling with fear. I’m scared.

I shut my eyes tight.

I felt Soo Min’s presence nearing me.

Mixed of emotions flooded into my mind.

I never thought I would be killed by my best friend. I hope in my next life, I will not make any friends. I will be anti-social so no one will kill me.

I could feel the knife moving near me.

Goodbye Umma. Goodby Appa. Remember to take revenge for me. Your precious daughter was killed by Kim Soo Min.

“DING DONG.”

I jerked by the sudden sound of the doorbell. Nevertheless, I still kept my eyes shut. Please, someone save me!

“HMPH, I did not want to get so angry on my birthday.” Soo Min said as she dropped the knife on the ground.

Then she screamed, “OH MY GOSH, MY DONGWOON IS HERE!”

OH.I quickly opened my eyes and saw her practically running towards the door.

I would like to thank BEAST for saving my life. In my heart.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOO MIN!” The BEAST members shouted.

Yeah, yeah.

I could see every members brought a present for Soo Min. Soo Min was a lucky chap. Hmph, I’m not jealous or anything.

“Hi Cingu,” Kikwang greeted me as he sat on the sofa beside me.

Kikwang ---> Chocolate Abs ---> Delicious

, what am I thinking of?

“Er…Hi.” I smiled.

“Cingu…Why are you dressed like this? This is a pool party right?” he gave me an eye-smile.

I could clearly see his thick eyeliners again. Yeah, it was a pool party. I just hoped that your eyeliners would not smudge until it was so ugly.

“I feel so comfortable wearing jeans and a normal t-shirt.” I replied.

Oh yeah, was this the first time I had a proper conversation with Kikwang? I think so. Still, I could not forget about him performing CPR on me. Oh dang that incident.

“Oh. I feel so comfortable by wearing a tank top and shorts. But I’m sure we have lots of fun in the water later, right? You know I splash you with water, you splash me with water. HOW ROMANTIC.”

Here he went with all those stupid fantasies with me. This was one of the parts I hated about him. And, I never thought of staying in water would be romantic. I had a terrible phobia of getting into a swimming pool.

“Oh, is it?” I replied and my eyes began to wander where Junhyung was. Talking to him was more sensible and normal.

“What are you looking at?” Kikwang asked as he followed my gaze.

“Junhyung.”

“Aw.” Kikwang whined.

I looked at him in confused.

“I don’t like you looking for other men when you are with me.” Kikwang pouted.

He thought he was cute by pouting?

“Why not? I have my freedom of making friends, Mr Lee. And you are just a cingu, not my Appa, or my boyfriend.”

He was stumped and he could not dare to speak. Whatever. I just had to look for Junhyung outside the house. Probably he was at the poolside?

 

Soo Min’s POV

“Soo Min, happy birthday again,” Dongwoon whispered to my ears as we were setting up the barbecue stuff. He kept insisted to cook for me, aww sweet. Dongwoon was such a terrific boyfriend.

“Hmm, I’m craving for a kiss, Birthday Girl,” he cheekily said.

“Hmm… I craving to give a kiss to my boyfriend.” I smiled.

“Let’s do it then!” he almost shouted.

“AHEM.” Someone cleared loudly.

What the hell, Han Hye In again.

“Sorry, I just heard ‘let’s do it then’,” Hye In frowned.

“Yeah, Hye In? Was there a problem with that?” Dongwoon rolled his eyes.

“No, just to remind Soo Min to take out the condoms when both of you are doing it.” Hye In sniggered.

Dongwoon looked at me in confused look. I just smiled in embarrassment.

“Er Hye In, we are going to kiss, not doing something else,” I reasoned.

“Oh, be careful then. Who knows Dongwoon is a real beast and eats you up,” she chuckled and walked off.

What a troublemaker.

“Er Soo Min, I’ll be right back. I will get Yoseob and Hyunseung to help you with the barbecue okay?”

“Uh…okay.”I nodded.

 

Hye In’s POV

Oh, Soo Min had already changed into a hot pink bikini. Gross much! She liked to show off her voluptuous chest to everyone? I already caught her boyfriend staring at her for ages and this was purely disgusting. So I went to them and I heard, “Let’s do it then!”

Ew. I was being kind to remind Soo Min of her boyfriend and she looked at me with an annoyed look.

My good deed did not pay off. Pfft.

And I just could not find Junhyung. Did he left? I began to walk at the poolside aimlessly and carefully. I just hoped I would not fell into the pool and drown.

“Wow, so emo and suicidal?” Dongwoon cooed. I turned and saw him right behind me. I frowned.

“Why are you following me? Go back to your kissing session with Soo Min!” I yelled.

Damn him, he was obviously trying to irritate me.

“I will go back to her later. I just want to stop you from suicide, you know? I remembered you don’t want to group with Soo Min and I for the art class and in the end you attempted to stab yourself with a penknife. That was so bloody…and scary.” Dongwoon said in a sarcastic tone.

.

I rolled my eyes and said, “You don’t like me, I don’t like you, so why should we be in the same group? You think I like to group with you? You are just a detestable guy that I don’t like.” I smirked.

“WHAT? HMPH. YOU THINK I LIKE TO GROUP WITH YOU? YOU ARE A JUST A STUPID GIRL THAT I DON’T LIKE! SOO MIN IS A TRILLION TIMES BETTER THAN YOU!” he shouted.

“…” my blood was boiling with anger and I did not feel like talking. I just crossed my arms and glared at him.

 “Haha, you are stumped!” he gave me that smug look. Go and die!!!

“Whatever. Do you believe that I will gorge your eyes out if you continued to look at Soo Min with lust-filled eyes? I sneered.

“What the hell are you talking about, Han Hye In?!”

“Don’t feign innocent, Son Dongwoon,” I sniggered. “You are lusting over Soo Min, don’t you?”

“HAN HYE IN!” he shouted at me again.

“So I hit the jackpot?” I smirked.

I believed he was super duper angry. This was my ultimate aim to make him hopping mad. I loved to make people I detest mad.

“Shut the hell up, Han Hye In! Hmph, go back to you suicidal world!” he gritted his teeth.

“YOU…!”

That day was just an accident, I accidentally spilled the red paint on me, resulting I looked like I had attempted to suicide. He was so irritating! I DID NOT WANT TO SUICIDE!

“You want me to help you?” he asked with an evil grin.

“YOU…!”

“Oh you agreed? Oh sure no problem, I’m glad to help you!”

I could not react. What was he trying to do? He grabbed my arms, I tried to struggled but I could not. He pushed my arms behind my back and then made me faced the swimming pool.

AHHHHHHHHHHH! HE WANTED TO MAKE ME DROWN! WHAT AN EVIL GUY! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a hard kick, I found myself making way in to the pool.

I…I…can’t swim…

 

 

Hello my lovely readers! I had updated again! So how was this chapter? Comments are loved and appreciated! ^^