LOVE THIRTEEN: LIES

Confession to an Idol

 

Hello Readers!

Another chapter here. I'm quite busy with schoolwork so I will update a bit slower from now on.

If I not wrong, I managed to thank each of the subscribers on your walls. :)

Really,thank you for you support!

 

Note: Dongwoon fans, hope you will not get affected by reading the story below. This is purely fanfic! :D

 

LOVE THIRTEEN: LIES

 

Junhyung’s POV

“Han Hye In…” Ms Kwon started saying.

Hye In…I afraid you might get detention again. Was there anything I could help to salvage this situation?

“This is the best thing you ever did this year. I’m proud of you!!!” Ms Kwon said and gave a thumb up.

WHAT?

Everything came out of the sudden. You would never know that I wanted to sing my group song’ - ‘SHOCK’ badly.

Every day I shock (shock), Every night I shock (shock)

 I admitted it was surprising but I did not forget to look at Mina’s reactions.

She was literally clenching her teeth, with both hands clutching her mini skirt tightly.

Oh-My-Gosh? What happened to my ex-girlfriend Mina? She used to be gentle, kind and did not lose temper easily. She was really irking me off because she was now rough, evil and short-tempered. But she was making me laugh since I did not see Mina being so angry before. Han Hye In was such a unique character.

And forgot to say, when Mina clutched her skirt, I believed I saw some pink lace fabric out of somewhere.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG? SHE WAS WEARING PINK LACE UNDIES?! WHAT WERE YOU LOOKING AT, JUNHYUNG? LOOK AWAY! LOOK AWAY!

Okay, relax. It did not see THAT on purpose. It was not like I want to see it. This was a little obscene and gross, so I quickly darted my look back to Ms Kwon and tried to forget what I saw earlier on.

Ms Kwon went back to her teachings. I wondered Ms Kwon had multiple personality disorder or something. I did not ever see Ms Kwon being so friendly to Hye In before. The usual cases were Ms Kwon shouting at Hye In, picking on Hye In and giving her detentions. She picked on Hye In when she did nothing wrong. Now, she was praising Hye In for her wrongdoings. It appeared that what she did was wrong, but from my perspective, it was nothing wrong.

Hye In turned her head around. She saw Mina’s sulking face and I could tell she tried to laugh. HAHA. Then she glanced at me. I smiled at her but she purposely looked elsewhere.

What…?

 

Hye In’s POV

I was surprised that Ms Kwon gave me some kind of recognition for the very first time. I admitted that writing “10 words to describe Lee Mina” was one of my best creations. You know, I was inspired by my horoscope book.

Today’s horoscope: Be truthful to yourself. Face the reality.

I was being so truthful to myself. I even faced the reality that I lost to Lee Mina AT FIRST. But now, I seemed to win by putting her in anger and shame. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I tried turning my back and to see how reacted. Good, she was sulking. SERVES YOU RIGHT!!!!!!!! My gaze was then directed to Junhyung. Was he smiling at me? Was he insane? I’m insulting his girlfriend and he smiled at me? Omg, maybe he was going to have revenge. I quickly avoid his smiles and stares.

 

                   ********************************************************************

 

It was recess. I swore that I saw Lee Mina dragged Junhyung out of the classroom. Probably they going to do something funny. I did not want to care. I wanted to focus on KIM SOO MIN.

“KIM SOO MIN!” I shouted as she tried to leave her classroom.

She walked up towards me and shouted back, “WHAT’S UP?”

“Where are you going?”

“Erm, I’m heading to the teachers’ office? I have to hand in my incomplete math homework to Ms Kwon.” She stared at her shoes.

What? Teachers’ office again? I thought she just handed in her homework when Ms Kwon was leaving the classroom. She lied to me?

“I think I better go now. I will meet you after school.” She continued and walked off.

I sensed something fishy. I decided to stalk her. I never stalk anyone but this was my first time. Hmm… Kim Soo Min, since you lied, I would expose your lie soon. WAIT TILL YOU SEE MY FORMIDABLE POWERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Soo Min headed to a place near the library. I knew it; she was not going to the teachers’ office! How could she lie to me?! She did not head to the library but… she headed somewhere behind the library where it was usually deserted.

“Dearest, you have come!” a man voiced.

“YES! I MISS YOU SO MUCH?” I knew that it was Soo Min’s voice perfectly. She walked into some dark corridor.

Ï hid behind a pillar to see what she was up to.

OH.

MY.

GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got to see the man’s face. It was her new bias, SON DONGWOON.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soo Min went up to Dongwoon and hooked her arms around his neck. I could not help muttering silently to myself, “Kim Soo Min, you are behaving like a right now.”

Dongwoon gave a smirk as he tilted his head and reached out for Soo Min’s lips.

Don’t worry, I’m not going to yell, scream or freak out. Why? It was the freaking second time of the day I saw people kissing and I’m numb to it. I wanted to walk away badly but I think…I think… I saw their tongues DANCED TOGETHER. It was totally HOT AND PASSIONATE kiss. I admitted I got a bit heated up when I saw this scene. Aish.

Dongwoon was really something. His mouth gradually moved elsewhere (?). He gave a light peck on Soo Min’s cheeks and slowly trailed kisses down her collarbone. EWWWWWWWWWWK. He actually reminded me of the I-ALMOST-GOT- incident. Unknowingly, I got hiccups.

“*HICCUP*” It was a really loud one. I gasped and covered my mouth tight, hoping there were no more hiccups.

I saw Dongwoon jerked a little. And this made Soo Min screamed.

“WHAT THE HECK? YOU’VE JUST GAVE ME A HICKEY! IT WAS TOTALLY OBVIOUS AND PURPLEISH!” She screamed loudly,

“I’m sorry, yeobo. I think I heard someone outside so I got tensed up…” his voice trailed off.

OH CRAP!

Before I was able to run, I was caught.

“Han Hye In?” He sounded surprised and he was a bit flustered.

“ *Hiccup*!” I did it again! I swallowed my saliva hard. “Er…Hello Dongwoon.” I said. I felt so embarrassed that I wanted to bang on the pillar hard and forgot every single thing.

Soo Min came out after that and saw me.

“Hye In?” she asked in surprised.

*Hiccup*Hello…*Hiccup* Soo Min…” I tried to flash a smile but failed.

 

To be continued....

 

Comments are appreciated. I will try  to continue the story soon.