Chapter 25 (bonus chapter)

Confession to an Idol

 

Bonus Chapter:

 

Junhyung’s POV

“ARE YOU CRAZY?” I shouted at Hye In. Hye In hit my arm and whispered, “NOT SO LOUD!”

“Okay, okay. But I don’t allow this, I am his hyung!” I whispered since she did not want me to speak so loudly.

“Geez, so what? I want to smash the cake, not smash some bowling ball or electrical iron on his face!” she whispered back to me as she looked around the surroundings, making sure no one else had heard her, besides me.

AND WHAT THE HECK? BOWLING BALL!? ELECTRICAL IRON!?

“Don’t tell me you have thought of throwing a BOWLING BALL or an ELECTRICAL IRON on his face!” I glared at her. Her imagination was too wild, sometimes.

“Sorry, I did thought of that,” she giggled softly. “I want to do it badly, you know. Son Dongwoon is such an and a ultimate bully!”

“He had already apologised to you!” Hye In just rolled her eyes. Now I understand why women are scary creatures. They always bear grudges...

“C’mon, this cake is so soft! It will not hurt him! I bet he will enjoy since this is a cake! So do you want to do it or not? Don’t be such a coward.” Hye In dared.

“If you do not want to do it, just give me your cake and I will do it for you.”  Hye In continued and looked at me intently.

Coward? Yong Junhyung is never a coward. Never.

Since you agonised me, I will show you how I teach my maknae his lesson.

“I AM NOT A COWARD. Alright, let’s do it then. Who is going to start first?” I asked.

“Hmmm, give me a min and you better wait here,” she said as she walked off. 

Aish...

 

1 minute later…

 

“HEHEH, I just took my cake. I asked Soo Min to cut a larger portion for me. I think this size is enough for Dongwoon's face!” Hye In said as she walked towards me.

Oh, 2 palms-sized cake.

Thinking of how sometimes Dongwoon treat me like I am his little brother than his hyung, it makes me pissed off. I think I will smash the cake on his face hard too.

“Who is going to start first then?” I repeated. Actually, I felt nervous and excited at the same time.

“ME!!!” she shouted playfully. “I wanted to do this for a very long time!”

I nodded. Ladies first, right?

“Hey Junhyung come and lend me your ear. I will tell you my plan.” she grinned evilly.

 

Dongwoon’s POV

“Soo Min, the cake is freaking awesome!” I just took a big bite. I’m not lying. The ‘pink bikini’ was strawberry cream.  So sweet.  And, please don’t get me wrong, I’m not thinking other else. I was thinking about how delicious the cake was.

“Yes, the pink bikini is delicious!” Soo Min smiled at me as she continued eating her cake.

“Aigoo, your lips are full of cream,” I chided. She frowned a little and attempted to wipe off but I grabbed her hands.

“What?” she was puzzled.

“Let me help you get rid of the cream,” I smirked. She just nodded in agreement. Muahahahaha...

The next thing I did was, I was kissing Soo Min. In other words, I’m helping her to wipe the cream off her lips.

I knew she was shocked, she widened her big eyes and just let me do what I want.The strawberry cream on her lips are sweet as honey and super enticing. I can kiss her forever if she let me. After few seconds, I stopped the kiss.

“Done, no more cream,” I smirked.

“Thanks…” she smiled as she pinched my cheek. She was blushing though, her face was really red. That was so cute.

“Finally, you’ve done kissing, Son Dongwoon. People like you like to take advantage of others. Tsk.” sarcasm was heard.

Freaking Han Hye In.  I remembered her freaking voice that always hurt my eardrums.

“Yah, Han Hye In,” I said as I turned to face her. “Don’t spout nonsense!”

“Yeah Hye In, Dongwoon is just helping me to get rid of the cream,” Soo Min chimed in. Yes, my dear girlfriend spoke up for me~

“Whatever. Do I look like I freaking care? When you really get pregnant, don’t come and tell me okay?” Hye In said to Soo Min in an cold and annoying voice.

Geez, Soo Min’s friend has such a dirty friend. Her brains is filled with condoms, contraceptive pills, pregnancy kit and nothing else. No wonder she did not do well in her studies. Maybe she did well in her Biology, especially on the human body. Whatever it is, her brain is stored with all those dirty crap. She always think Soo Min will have my baby soon. Who says I going to make Soo Min pregnant, for god sake. For your information, I am a super innocent maknae! Having a girlfriend does not imply of ‘doing that thing which causes babies’. Having a girlfriend is to share my woes, share my secrets, share everything we have and to be loved. That Hye In will not ever understand, because she is too to have a boyfriend. She does not understand what love is. Love is-

I was too busy thinking about all those serious stuff that I did not know what Junhyung hyung did. He pushed me to the ground, sat on my thighs and pinned my hands on top of my head.

“What the hell hyung, what are you trying to do?! Get off me, you are so heavy!!” I snapped in annoyance. What was he trying to do to me? ?

“Sorry, Dongwoon,” Junhyung hyung said. What…? 

Before I could even realise, I saw Han Hye In was charging towards me, my face in exact, with her large cake. Something was freaking amiss. Oh , she was Not going to smash the cake on my beautiful and handsome face right?

“LET GO OF ME HYUNG! QUICK!” I screamed out loud.

It’s too late.

It was just out of the blue, I felt I was hit on the face and I could not scream anymore. On top of that, I felt something soft, cold and squishy with strawberry smell on my face that got stuck on my face like some glue. THE WORST OF ALL, I COULD NOT SEE A SINGLE . I CAN’T OPEN MY EYES!

It seemed that Junhyung hyung got up and let go of me. I tried to sit down but, WHAT THE HELL?

Someone smashed the cake on my face again. Was that Hye In again? DAMN HER, DAMN! WATCH YOUR FREAKING BACK!!! I WILL HAVE MY COMEBACK SOON!

And then I heard loud peals of laughter around. I felt so embarrassed and indignant. ButI could not see, where’s Soo Min? Help me, Soo Min! Help me to clear the mess! I stood up gradually and all I heard was laughter. I wondered if Soo Min was laughing at me, she was not going to do that right? I tried to walk to the washroom on my own, even I could not see. I just had to rely on my sixth sense. Do I even have sixth sense? I only know women’s sixth sense are mostly accurate. Maybe I could feel where the washroom was.

Wait, what am I stepping on? I felt as if my left foot was stepping the air. I took another step and…

“SPLASH!”

 

 

A/C: Hello my dear readers! I'm on semi-hiatus. I still in the midst of preparing my examinations, hahaha! I will just update short chapters if I have the time to write. ^^ By the mid Nov, I will able to write a longer chapter, stay tuned ^^

This chapter is still on the pool party. Yes, I know, I'm so longwinded on the pool party, cuz inspirations kept coming and I had to elaborate all the pool party LOL.

Again, comments are loved and appreciated ^^