LOVE TWENTY- SIX: POOL PARTY PART 5

Confession to an Idol

 

Hye In’s POV

Damn.

I knew it was partly my fault okay? Who asked Mr Son Dongwoon pushed me into the swimming pool in the first place!

“Hye In, you are incorrigible!”

“Hye In, you are so evil!”

“Hye In, you are black-hearted!”

Pfft, it was just a prank! And Mr Son Dongwoon was so stupid for falling into the swimming pool. So why the hell should I pay money for the mess he made? He dirtied the pool waters, not me!

“I don’t care Hye In, you have to pay up. Or else my uncle will be upset,” Soo Min demanded.

“But-”

“NO BUTS! YOU CAUSED MY WOONIE TO BE WET!”

What kind of friend she was! At least Son Dongwoon knew how to get out of the pool since he knew how to swim. But I did not know how to swim; I did not know how to survive in the pool. So who was going to pity me? Why not she pitied me? Why she had to pity someone who was stupid enough to fell into the water on his own and knew how to swim? This was so unfair!

“Soo Min, I will pay for the cleaning services. I contributed to part of her prank,” Junhyung walked up and said.

“What? Junhyung? You don’t have to pay, really! I will deal with this myself,” I told him as I pushed him aside. “Just leave us alone and take care of your poor, wet maknae.”

“Dongwoon was not drown or anything. He was only fallen into the water, so it was nothing to him,” Junhyung spoke in a matter-of-fact tone. “It’s okay, I will pay. You are just a student, have no career. I have a career and get pays every month. So I will pay for the cleaning services, alright? I contributed to this prank and caused the cake dirtied the water in the pool. So just let me pay okay?” Junhyung smiled widely and ruffled my hair. I pouted and nodded unwillingly. “Thanks. I owe you this time... “

"You owe me nothing, girl! You are welcome!" Junhyung smiled again.

Soo Min rolled her eyes, “Whatever, at least I settled this matter.” She walked off to Dongwoon.

I shrugged and walked off with Junhyung, we continued to chat and get some barbecued food. I swore, from the corner of my eye, I saw Dongwoon staring at me. I wanted to gorge his eyes out. ARGH.

“Are you okay? What are you thinking about?” Junhyung stopped and asked. 

“Ah, nothing. It’s just that I felt Soo Min was brainwashed by Dongwoon.” I blurted out randomly.

“Brainwash? Haha, Dongwoon does not have the ability to brainwash people’s mind. If he can, the first person who gets brainwash is you!” he chuckled and pushed my head gently.

“Aw, why you hit me?” I laughed. “Love is so blind...”

“Yes, love is blind. If you love someone, you would really like to sacrifice many things for that someone. Sometimes, people choose lovers over friends, isn’t it?”

“Yes, love is so scary…” I mumbled. That’s why Soo Min behaved like a after she got a boyfriend. Dongwoon must have influenced her. This reminded me not to date with anyone, even I really really really liked that person. 

“Dongwoon is actually a good chap. He’s usually good to everyone, but I don’t know why he behaves like a bastard to you. Probably you had left him a bad impression before,” Junhyung suddenly said.

“Ah? Is it? I don’t really care though, I don’t have a good impression of him too,” I smiled and looked down. Today was such a y day, for me.

“HEY JUNHYUNG HYUNG! HEY HYE IN!” Yoseob shouted behind us. We turned our heads and looked at him with puzzled look.

“Want to play ‘Truth or Dare?’” Yoseob smiled cheekily and wiggled his finger at us, ushering us to join him. I looked at Junhyung and Junhyung looked back at me.

“Let’s play!” I shouted. I was totally on for this game. I loved to play games! Junhyung nodded at me.

 

 

DURING THE TRUTH OR DARE GAME..

We ran to join the others. Yeah, all the beast members and Soo Min were there. So, we sat in a big circle and had a glass bottle in the middle of circle. Junhyung sat on my right side. And why the hell Kikwang sat on my left side?

“Who shall start first?” Yoseob asked excitedly, as if he did not play this game before.

“Of course is the birthday girl!” Kikwang shouted, my ears were going to hurt if he was going to shout throughout the entire game.

Soo Min spun the bottle and the head of the bottle faced Hyunseung.

“AH, WHY ME!” Hyunseung shouted in exasperation. “TRUTH OR DARE?” Soo Min questioned him immediately.

“Er…truth!”

Everyone booed. To us, 'truth' was kind of boring, 'dare' was quite dangerous and fun. But whatever, for me, I would like to choose 'dare'. IT WAS SO CHALLENGING FOR HAN HYE IN, HAHAHAHA.

“Okay Hyunseung, tell us one of you members’ secret. Specify which person you are talking about.”

Hyunseung stared in a blank space and thought for a while. “Which member should I talk about?” He was basically talking to himself. I did not say any comments though. Part of me...wanted to know Mr Yong's secret. Hehehe.

Oh anyway, I could see Doojoon looking away from Hyunseung, Yoseob biting his lower lip nervously, Kikwang busy grabbing the edges of his thin tank top. They bounded to have secrets or dirty secrets that did not wanted to be revealed. Ha, too bad, I'm gonna watch them FALL.

“Kikwang,” Hyunseung finally said.

Kikwang looked up at Hyunseung and muttered, “What?”

“I want to talk about Kikwang’s secret,” Hyunseung sniggered. OH GREAT, IT MUST BE SOME EMBARRASSING, PABO SECRET!

“Kikwang had a habit of putting makeup to sleep. Especially for the eyes, he tends to draw thick lines on his eyes before going to bed! He feared that some girl may barge into our dorm and did not dare to him because Kikwang looked ugly without makeup!”

OH GOSH? SERIOUS? KIKWANG WAS SUCH A…OKAY I DUNNO HOW TO DESCRIBE. ALL I KNEW WAS TO LAUGH OUT SO LOUD WITH THE REST OF THE PEOPLE.

“Whaaaaaat?! Nooooo! Hye In, noooo! Don’t believe my hyung! He is uttering gibberish rubbish!” Kikwang held my hands tight. I was laughing so hard and I could not control myself and bothered about him. “Hahaha, I want to believe your hyung!”

Kikwang pouted and gripped my hands tighter, “Please, don’t believe him.”

When I finally got enough of laughing and realised what Kikwang was doing. I glared at Kikwang, “What the hell, why are you touching me? HANDS OFF~!”

Kikwang pouted again and let go of his grip sadly. “That’s such a nice secret, Hyunseung! Junhyung clapped and cheered out loud here. I beamed and clapped with him.

“Junhyung hyung, you are such an !” Kikwang shouted at my direction.

“Kikwang, stop shouting! My ears are in pain!” I hissed and Kikwang got quiet. Junhyung just smirked at Kikwang. Did I just saw JUNHYUNG winked at me? OH GAWD, I'M GONNA FAINT.

Oh, I'm not.

Hyunseung spun the glass bottle, this time the bottle pointed to Kikwang.

“OH! IS MY TURN NOW!” Kikwang exclaimed a few octaves higher than usual. Damn him, he did not have to be so loud right?

“Kikwang,” Hyunseung asked seductively. “Who is your crush in our class?”

Kikwang frowned a bit and answered, “I…I  don’t want to say the name yet.”

“JUST SAY IT!” Hyunseung demanded, he seemed to be so nosey of Kikwang’s affairs. For me, even though Kikwang regarded me as his cingu, I did not want to give a of his damn love life.

“You guess. Her name starts with ‘H’,”Kikwang said smugly.

Starts with letter ‘H’? There’s quite a number of students in my class had names started with ‘H’. I wondered who that unlucky girl was. May all the fairies bless her!

“OMG!” Doojoon screamed. We looked at him intently. Did he just found out the answer?   

 “Hyung! You know?!” Yoseob shrieked in amazement.

“YESH. OUR DEAR MS KWON! I REMEMBERED HER FULL NAME IS KWON HEELI!” Doojoon exclaimed.

MS KWON? Doojoon ah, you must be kidding me.

“So hyung, so you are saying…” Yoseob started.

“OUR DEAR ACE JUNIOR HAS A CRUSH ON OUR ‘BELOVED’ TEACHER, MS KWON!” Doojoon finished off Yoseob’s sentence in a second.

“WHAT? Kikwang hyung, are you serious? Ms Kwon Heeli is your crush?” Dongwoon scooted nearer to Kikwang, being such a busybody.

“YOUR HEAD!” Kikwang roared and kicked Dongwoon’s leg. “Who the hell likes Ms Kwon? I do not go for girls who are way way way older than me! What’s more, Ms Kwon likes Junhyung hyung, not me.” Kikwang eyed at Junhyung and Junhyung let out awkward coughs.

“Are you okay?” I asked Junhyung.

 “*Cough* Erm yeah?”

“So, anymore guesses?” Kikwang gave his usual eye smile to everyone.

“The girl with big s, Haejin?” Dongwoon asked.

“GO TO HELL!” Kikwang kicked Dongwoon once again. Dongwoon rolled his eyes.

“Then is it Hyunri? The girl who has bigger right eye than left eye,” Yoseob teased.

“PLEASE?”

“Or is it that big sized girl, in other words, extremely obese, with the name Hyomin?”

“NAH!!” Kikwang was really frustrated huh? Who was that unlucky girl, seriously? Why didn’t he just reveal everything?

“Then, the geeky Heemin?”

“She’s not my ideal type,” Kikwang simply said and frowned.

“Then who is that lucky girl?” Soo Min burst out of the sudden. Correction. It should be, “Then who is that unlucky girl?” I did not say it out though; I did not want to guess. I was not a social butterfly so I did not know some of my classmates’ names.

“Anymore guesses?” Kikwang giggled loudly. I bet he was thinking why all his hyung and friends were more stupid than him, when in actual fact, they were just not.

“Ahem,” Junhyung cleared his throat loudly.

“Yes, hyung? Know the answer?” Kikwang asked in a playful tone, and somehow a sarcastic tone as well, as if he already knew that Junhyung was going to give a wrong answer.

“Well…I’m sure I get this person’s name correctly,” Junhyung smiled and glanced at me. “Who?” I whispered to him, tugging at his arm but he ignored me.

What the hell…

“So you know who is she? Reeeeeally?” he emphasised on the word ‘really’, obviously doubting that Junhyung would get the wrong answer. Junhyung was way smarter; of course he would get the answer correctly.

“Yeah, she is a skinny girl, has two big eyes and flawless skin. She is quite unique to everyone’s eyes.”

Eh? Was there such a girl in our class? I didn’t know, argh. What a perfect girl!

“Hmmm, so her name is…?” Kikwang fired the question back to Junhyung.

“Hye In.”

“Yes, Junhyung?” I looked at him. He arched his left eyebrow and said, “I’m not calling you. I’m answering to Kikwang.”

He’s not calling me…? He’s answering to Kikwang?

By that time, most of them were gasping or surprised. I clearly saw Dongwoon shaking his head, disapprovingly. WHAT THE HELL HE MEANT? Whatever, probably he thought Junhyung was wrong? I thought Junhyung was wrong… I mean, did my name started with ‘H’?

My name is Han…Hye In.

OH WAITTTTTTT! HYE IN. HYE IN. HYE IN. OH , MY NAME STARTED WITH ‘H’!!!

OMG, WTH?! No, please no! I’m definitely not an ideal type for Kikwang, let alone being his crush! Please, I’m not that unlucky right? I so uncouth, so (maybe not), so black-hearted (that’s what people says about me, but doesn’t mean I agree with it) and…and a lot of bad points than good points!

Kikwang stared at Junhyung in disbelief. Phew, that means I’m safe, right?

“OMG! I LOVE YOU HYUNG! YOU KNOW ME SO WELL, OMG! I DON’T HATE YOU ANYMORE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!!!!!! BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

What.

The.

Freak.

NO!

Please, this was just a dream right? No, this was just a nightmare, right?

 

 

 

A/N: Dear readers & subscribers, another update here! Just finished my prelims today. I still have mock exams and major exams to go. So I want to slack and do some story typing for awhile. Hehehe, love you guys. Do comment alrights? I really appreciate it! Love you all readers ^^