LOVE TWENTY-EIGHT: cry cry

Confession to an Idol

 

Love 28: Cry Cry

 

Junhyung’s POV

Kikwang threw his penknife on the wall in rage and slammed his fist on the wall. 

Anyone wants to pay me 1 million won? Because I won this friggin' bet!

“Where’s Hye In?” I probed. Although I knew ‘Hye In’ is a sensitive name to Kikwang but…I just wanted to annoy and irritate Kikwang.

“Stop saying her name right in front of me, it hurts…” Kikwang sat down on the sofa. “Why doesn’t she like me? I’m cute and awesome.”

“Well, you have to ask her. Don’t try to kill yourself over a woman. At least you have fans, millions of fangirls rooting for you and supporting you,”Doojoon hyung spoke and sat beside Kikwang. “Don’t kill yourself okay?”

“Okay hyung…I….I…really like her…I think I need to take a lot of time to get over her…” Kikwang mumbled softly. The next thing I knew was, he hung his head low and I could see droplets fell from his eyes.

He was crying.

I could understand. Someone you like does not like you back. I experienced heartbreaks before. Oh, love.

I felt Kikwang was pitiful, imagined someone rejected right in front of so many people. Your heart must be shattered into pieces. And I’m your hyung, who was being so bad, trying to annoy you ever since I came out of the toilet. I’m really a bad hyung.

I sat down next to Kikwang and patted his back slowly. “Kikwang, it’s okay. Everyone experiences this kind of feeling. You will get over her soon.”

“I hope so…”Kikwang sobbed. I went to him and gave him a manly hug, “You will.”

Should I get Hye In to like Kikwang? This idea felt so...weird to me. 

 

Hye In’s POV

I’m sorry Kikwang,I like Junhyung, I can’t accept you, if not you will never forget me.

I stared at my bedroom’s ceiling and unable to sleep. I hated all this. Why Kikwang likes me? I am not attractive and have many bad points. No one likes me(secretly hoped Junhyung might like me). I’m a loud girl, who likes me? I sighed out loud and tried to sleep. I couldn’t sleep though. Today is a sleepless night.

And I have the urge to confess to Junhyung so much.



 

Monday

I threw away my horoscope book. I did not want to believe it ever again. The stuff written in the book might be true but argh, I did not want to hold my hopes high.

For today, it wrote, “Failure is a step to success.”

Argh, so today was not a day to confess to Junhyung? I did not want to believe it. I mean Junhyung likes me right? Argh, maybe not. Whatever. Should I confess?

“HAN HYE IN!”

I jumped and looked up. Lee Soo Min. She interrupted my train of thoughts, darnnnnn.

“Stop scaring me like that!” I shouted at her.

“Fine, I’m not late. I’m so glad!” Soo Min smiled and took a seat beside me. We were at the bus stop though.

“How’s the birthday party after I left?” I asked. I was curious. Maybe Junhyung was looking for me or something.

“Kikwang attempted to suicide but he did not do it. And he cried.”

I felt so guilty… I should apologise to him afterwards,

“Well, you don’t like Kikwang? He’s cute-”

“Lee Soo Min, I like him as a friend although I find him annoying with his attitude and eyeliners, but we are impossible.”

“Hye In…”

“I don’t want to talk about it anymore!” I spat and luckily the bus came, giving me a chance to board the bus quickly.

Love…is so complicated.


 

Upon reaching the school, I dragged my feet towards the classroom. I had to face these. I had to face these.

“Hye In, good morning!” Junhyung chirped as I stepped into the classroom. I realised all the beast members were here, except…Kikwang. All the beast members were giving me weird glances and began to talk among themselves, except Junhyung of course.

“Good morning,” I said and I took a seat beside Junhyung.

“So…you rejected Kikwang?” that was his first question for me for today.

I nodded and sighed softly. Why everyone wanted to ask me about Kikwang?

“Do you know how he reacted after your rejection?" Junhyung probed again. ARGH, I SERIOUS HATED THESE.

“I know, he attempted to kill himself! Why you all want me to accept him? Don’t you all know love cannot be forced?” I screamed out loud. Tears began to build up underneath my eyes, they were threatened to fall anytime.

No…Han Hye In, you can’t cry. You did nothing wrong!

I couldn’t stay beside him any longer, so I stood up and ran out of the classroom. I ran, yes, I ran like no tomorrow. I ran to where my legs could bring me. I ran.

And I found myself at the rooftop. My legs turned jelly as I fell down on the floor. I started to bawl and I did not know the reason why I cried.

“Heheheh, do you miss me?” a voice surfaced.

I tried to take a glance at the owner of the voice, who was standing at the door.

“F-Fat A-?”

 

 



 

A/N: I didn't update last week...Sorry! This story's first anniversary was my first day of my work >< and I was too tired to update. :( So i editted the story and update today. Sorry~

I LOVE YOU ALL! Comments are appreciated!

Spot for !