Love 2: White Lies?

Confession to an Idol

 

Hello~ Thanks for the comments and subscribing. (:

Please do keep comments coming, I may or may not reply but I will still read them!

FYI, I will update weekly! This update is for next week, since I’m busy~

 

LOVE TWO: White Lies?

 

Hye In’s POV

 

Ms Kwon gave an oh-i-see look and shrugged. “How about I go to your dorm at night?” What’s wrong with this woman? I mean what’s wrong with my teacher? Don’t tell me she’s another KIM SOO MIN! Another crazy fan…

“NO!” Junhyung almost shouted. Knowing that he might hurt Ms Kwon’s feelings, he added on, “Er…er my manager hyung don’t allow visitors at night. I’m sorry, I will teach you if..if I’m free.”

Junhyung sounded insincere and forced. Ms Kwon looked hurt. Serves her right! I’m elated since I did not even like her in the first place, for she always picked on me. ALWAYS! I’m glad that Junhyung did a ‘revenge’ for me.

“Okay, its fine then.” Ms Kwon forced a smile and walked back to her desk. I’m so sad, Ms Kwon. I knew that you were freaking disappointed and angry right?

“Eh Junhyung, are you saying the truth?” I asked, trying to tease this idol.

“No, to deal with this kind of woman, I have to use white lies.” Junhyung smirked.

“If you say so, if you claim that you love your fans, are you saying that you are lying?” I asked, since I did not know what the hell idols’ thinking were.

“Of course not, I love my fans.” Junhyung said proudly.

“Ms Kwon is your fan.” I retorted.

“Oh well…” his voice trailed off. HAHA, GOTCHA!

“For special cases like her, I don’t like this kind of ‘fan’. She’s invading my personal space.”

“But…” before I could argue, Ms Kwon’s loud voice cut off my speech. DAMN.

“Class, I’m going to do Trigonometry revision.”

Oh gosh, she was going to teach Trigonometry! I hated mathematics lessons! I hated algebra! I hated Trigonometry! MOST IMPORTANTLY, I HATED MS KWON!

“Are you okay?” Junhyung asked.

I turned and gave him a puzzled and stiff look.

“You are crushing your mathematics textbook?”

I glanced at my hands. Alright, I’m grasping my textbook tightly. I quickly released my hands from my textbook. Oh crap, my book was getting torn~ I guessed I really hated mathematics.

 

                                            ********************************

 

One word to describe Ms Kwon’s lessons – BORING. In the midst of the entire mathematics lessons, I could fall asleep but I couldn’t do that. She was repeating the same old formulas again and again. Argh, when could she stop that? I glanced at my buddy – Yong Jonghyun. Sorry, Yong Junhyung. My gawd, how could he sleep in Ms Kwon’s lessons? I slept during Ms Kwon’s lessons, obviously but I always got detention after that.

“Han Hye In! Tell me the formula of sin2x!”

What? WHAT, that’s so sudden! Sin2x! Sin2x? Sin2x?! What’s that? I stood up and glanced at Junhyung, hoping he could wake up and tell me the answer.

“So what’s the answer?” Ms Kwon asked again. Deliberately, I did not look at her but I looked at Junhyung instead. Ms Kwon followed my gaze and her gaze landed on Junhyung, who was in his dreamland. Was she going to scold her idol? I could not wait to see.

“OMO! SO CUTE! LOOK THE WAY HE SLEEPS!” Ms Kwon screamed. That’s totally unexpected and I’m sure that everyone was staring at Ms Kwon, hoping she could stop her craziness. I wondered how she could be a teacher in the first place.

Junhyung was awaken, thanks to this Ms Kwon. His first sentence was, “What? Is this boring class over?” Everyone in the class burst into peals of laughter. I’m the one who laugh the loudest! Junhyung was surprised but he could not be bothered. Ms Kwon seemed did not to mind about what Junhyung had said. SHE WAS SO FREAKING BIASED! “Go back to your dreamland, Junhyung.” She faked a sweet voice. I felt like wanting to vomit at her face NOW. Junhyung just stared at her and smiled sheepishly.

She cleared and continued, “Han Hye In! What’s sin2x?!” She aimed her arrow on me again. I secretly hoped that she could continue staring at Junhyung and did not bother me with her questions.

“Er…I…er…” I stammered. I did not even remember I learnt that. C’mon my brainy, please work!

“sin2x = 2sinxcosx.” Junhyung answered for me, with his sleepy voice. WOW! MY SAVIOR!

“Wow, that’s correct, Junhyung! You are smart!” Ms Kwon grinned at him but glared at me. Double faces? Who cares? Ms Kwon continued her reciting of formulas again.

“Gamsahapnida!” I whispered to Junhyung.

“Neh, no problem. I learnt that a couple of years ago.” He said as he closed his eyes.

A couple of years ago?

“For your information, I’m 21 years old.”

T-W-E-N-T-Y O-N-E? Wow, he didn’t look like 21. He looked more like my age, 17. He was 4 years older than me. Oh well.

Without knowing, someone threw a paper ball right on my desk. I uncrushed the paper ball and saw this:

 

STOP FLIRTING WITH MY BIAS OR YOU WILL GET IT FROM ME LATER! :D –LSM

 

LEE SOO MIN, YOU’RE SUCH A PABO! I’m not some person who knew how to flirt. What’s flirt anyway? How to flirt anyway? Yong Junhyung was just my classmate buddy for goodness sake!

 

I wrote back on the paper:

 

 

I’M NOT FLIRTING AND I DUNNO HOW TO FLIRT? OH REALLY? YONG JUNHYUNG IS YOUR BIAS? HOW SAD IS THIS? I’M SITTING RIGHT BESIDE HIM AND YOU ARE SITTING SO FAR AWAY FROM HIM! HAHAHAHA!

 

 

I crashed the paper into a ball and threw to the other corner of the classroom, hoping to reach on Soo Min’s desk.

Uh-Oh.The paper ball hit right on Ms Kwon’s face. !

 

 

 

 

How's this chapter? I hoped i did not screwed this up :O