LOVE NINE: KISS

Confession to an Idol

Hello readers! I'm not going to pollute your minds though. I not sure if this chapter is failed or not.

Well... Comments are appreciated! I love reading your comments but I'm sorry that I don't reply them. Accept my apologies!

 

LOVE NINE: KISS

 

Hye In's POV

I entered the classroom. Junhyung was already here! I was trying to hide my smile of happiness and walked to my seat quickly.

“Hello.” Junhyung greeted.

“Hello.” I smiled.            

GO HAN HYE IN! ASK HIM TO SING AND RAP! THANKS TO! THANKS TO! THANKS TO!

“Junhyung, I…”

“Class, please prepare for your History lessons.” Mr Son entered the classroom and interrupting what I wanted to say.

Oh well.

I just looked at Junhyung and sighed. I did not like History at all. I almost get bored by hearing what Mr Son was blabbering about. I could even see Junhyung’s eyelids were drooping anytime.

Probably we should be chatting right now.

I nudged Junhyung with my arm and he quickly opened his eyes big.

“What? Mr Son was calling me?” Junhyung asked me as he scanned around for Mr Son’s presence.

“No. I got something to ask you.”

“Shoot.” He said lazily.

“Um, you have a new song that titled, ‘Thanks To’?” I asked to make sure.

“Yeah.” He sounded surprised. He moved his body nearer to me and peered at my face. OMO, WHAT WAS HE GOING TO DO? NO SLAPS! I MEANT I REALLY AFRAID OF SLAPS.

But why would he slap me when I was asking something that was not even wrong? Silly me.

 “How do you know? Are you a fan?” he started saying.

I gulped down my saliva nervously. Why was he so close to me? His face was few inches apart from my face!

“Well…sing that song to me.” I managed to say.

Seriously, I’m not a fan YET. This was the sentence that I tried convincing myself.

“So this is your answer.” He grinned. He ransacked his backpack and managed to dig out a light stick for me.

“This is one of the concert goodies for BEAST AIRLINE CONCERT. I take that you’re my fan since you want me to sing ‘thanks to’ to you.” He continued.

WAIT, I DID NOT MEAN THAT I’M YOUR FAN. OMG, I DID NOT KNOW ANY OF YOUR SONGS EXCEPT ‘THANKS TO’, WHICH I DIDN’T EVEN HEAR BEFORE TOO.

“Why are you looking at me like this? Attracted by my handsome face?” he grinned again and ruffled my hair.”Just joking! I give you this light stick because you are my fan.”

What a joker.

“I’m not your fan.” I said as I fondled the light stick.

“Then why are you asking me to sing? This song is dedicated to my fans, just to thank them. ”

“Well… I just want to test if the song is nice.” I blurted. I sounded so silly!!!

“What?!” he almost burst out into peals of laughter.

I bet I‘m making a fool of myself all along.

“You can find the audio by purchasing BEAST’s album. Remember, do not buy any pirated albums.”

“Please, sing! Just a few lines! I want to hear live singing!” I pleaded.

“You should accept Doojoon hyung’s concert tickets in the first place, pabo.” He smiled sheepishly.

“YONG JUN HYUNG! HAN HYE IN! WHAY ARE YOU CHIT-CHATTING IN MY LESSON? STAY BACK FOR DETENTION AFTER CLASS!” Mr Son suddenly roared.

I admitted I’m surprised but I did not really care. Junhyung just kept his mouth shut and snickered. Just a detention. With Junhyung. Coming soon.

****************************************************************

It was lunch time. I did not bother to eat anything and sat down on the chairs in cafeteria, looking at the wall clock, waiting time to pass.

“Hye In! You are going for detention!” Soo Min exclaimed, sounded excited.

“Yeah… Detention is part of my life. This is my 10th detention this year and I’m so used to it. Why are you sounding so excited?”

“If I were you, I would be so happy that I could fly. Detention with Yong Jun Hyung! ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!”

I’m unsure of what happened to my silly brain of mine thinking about but I felt a little happy.

The clock 3pm. Time for detention. I bade goodbye to Soo Min but she was not really attentive to me for she was looking for kpop news using her new mobile phone. That reminded me that I had to get an ipod soon. Argh.

I skipped all the way to the detention room, literally. I stepped in and found no one but Yong Junhyung. I did not gasped or anything because I could see him dancing. Probably polishing his dance steps?

“Hey.” I managed to call out.

He looked at my direction and brought up a smile. That smile again!

I shrugged and I walked up towards him quickly.

“Be careful!” Junhyung almost shouted.

What he meant? Before I knew it, I tripped over some wires that were on the floor and…

I knew I’m going to fall. I closed my eyes shut, preparing to fall but yet I felt someone pulling my hands and I fell on something(?).

One thing I felt weird was…

Why I felt my lips WET? I slowly opened my eyes and almost jerked when I saw this pair of eyes, looking huge and going to pop out anytime, right in front of me. AM I LYING ON YONG JUNHYUNG?

I broke away his gaze and... OMO! WAS MY LIPS TOUCHING HIS LIPS? MY FIRST KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“HAN HYE IN! YONG JUNHYUNG! ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE OUT DURING DETENTION?” It was Mr Son, obviously in rage.

OH GOSH! HE THOUGHT WE WERE MAKING OUT?! I quickly came back to my senses and got up from Junhyung. I wiped my lips hard with my sleeves.

“Mr Son… we are not making out!” I said.

Junhyung stood up and added, “Yes.”

GOSH, freaking embarrassing! I did not dare to look at Junhyung. He must thought I’m fat and heavy! AND WE FREAKING KISSED! MY FIRST KISS WAS GONE TO A FAMOUS IDOL. I COULD NOT POSSIBLY TO ASK HIM TO RETURN MY FIRST KISS OR ASK HIM TO TAKE UP THE RESPONSIBILTY!

“What I see was the truth! I think I have to teach you about uality education to perk up your minds!”

uality Education? All about prevent abortions and stuff. GOSH, BORING!
I DON’T WANT TO ATTEND THIS!~I DID NOT EVEN MAKE OUT WITH JUNHYUNG! PLEASE WAKE UP, MR SON!

Mr Son pulled us to sit in front of us as he began to talk about babies could obstruct our future right now since we were young. He even told Junhyung not to damage his idol’s image or else his fans would come killing me or even follow his footsteps. NONSENSE!!!

“I also hope that your relationship is serious but can you consider having babies after marriage? This is the best choice.”

I saw Junhyung tried to suppress his laughter though. I did not say anything because everything was so unrealistic and not funny.

“Even if you unable to control, AHEM, I know you know. You can use something that start with letter ‘C’.”

I don’t know. What was he talking about? What was Letter ‘C’ about?

Cakes?

Cornflour?

Campbell soup?

Cupcakes?

“Mr Son, do you mean condoms?” Junhyung asked.

WHAT IS THAT? IT SOUNDED FAMILIAR BUT I FORGOT WHAT WAS THAT.

Shall check out the dictionary…

><

 

 

again, comments are appreciated. I know i did not elaborate more on the consequences of the kissing part in the story, haha. It will be on next chapter :>