LOVE SEVENTEEN: COLD WAR

Confession to an Idol

Hello readers! My updates are getting slow~ Sorry, I'm really busy! I having my exams in a couple of weeks time! I will try to update when I'm free.This chapter might not be satisfactory since i was rushing the whole chapter... Pardon me for any mistakes too, thank you.

& Enjoy~

 

LOVE SEVENTEEN: COLD WAR

 

 

Gikwang’s POV

The moment Junhyung hyung threw the eyeliners to me, I knew something was amiss.

Yeah, it was. I could not hold all my eyeliners in one go, 32 eyeliners in exact. I managed to grasp 1 of my eyeliners and look at the other 31 eyeliners helplessly, falling on to the hard ground.

The next thing I heard was the sound of broken glasses and broken sticks.

I could go berserk. I fell on to my knees and began to pick up of the remains. My gel eyeliners and liquid eyeliners were on the ground, spilling away from the broken glass containers. My pencil eyeliners, some broken and some were intact. The worst of all, the eyeliner that I managed to ‘rescue’ was empty. I already felt that my tears gushed out from my eyes, and streamed down like waterfall.

“Yah, are you okay? What are you doing?” I felt someone kicking my back.

I turned around, Junhyung hyung,

“Gosh, are you crying? Okay, I’m sorry for throwing your eyeliners.”

“…”

“, SORRY! I didn’t know that your eyeliners were fragile!” He was staring at the mess beneath me. “Stop crying, I…I will try to repay you someday.”

I should revenge for myself. Since you did not want to do me a favour and even threw my dearest eyeliners away, I am going to show you the pain of seeing your favourite items being ruined.

You knew what I’m thinking, right?

I stared at my black hands that stained with my black watery eyeliners. A smirked formed on my face. I stood up and faced Junhyung hyung,

“It’s okay…hyung.” I replied.

“Stop crying, okay?”

I nodded gently. My eyes were actually glued to the Pikachu he was holding. Just mere seconds, I ran and snatched his Pikachu. HAHAHA.

“HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? RETURN ME MY PIKACHU!!!” hyung screamed.

I did as he told; I threw the toy back to him.

 

Junhyung’s POV

“HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? RETURN ME MY PIKACHU!!!” I screamed.

Aish, this kid, what was he trying to do? Abduct my Pikachu?

Kikwang threw my Pikachu back to me. Yet, I noticed something peculiar with my Pikachu.

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stared at my Pikachu with horror; 2 distinct black palms were on my Pikachu’s face!

OH NO!

MY PIKACHU TURNED BLACK!

“LEE KIKWANG!” I yelled as loud as possible.

“What’s up, hyung? Like your new Pikachu?” he asked cheekily. “I felt so tired now, I shall get some nap.”

“YAH! YAH! COME BACK!!!” I shouted at him but he walked back to the bedroom already.

IDIOT KIKWANG! NOW I HAVE TO WASH MY PIKACHU!

 

The next day…

 

In the van

 

I did not feel like talking to that idiot, Lee Kikwang. I was not just super but incredibly angry of him.

I nudged the guy beside me, which was Dongwoon.

 “Help me tell Kikwang that I left a new box of eyeliners under his bed.”

I was actually kind enough to buy eyeliners for him, even though he disfigured my PIKACHU.

“Uh okay.” Dongwoon muttered.

“Hey kiki hyung, Junhyung hyung asked me to tell you that he left a new box of eyeliners under your bed.”

“OH REALLY? TELL HIM THAT I DON’T CARE.” Kikwang talked loudly.

AISH! THAT FREAKING IDIOT!

“Junhyung hyung, Kikwang hyung said-“

“TELL HIM THAT I WILL TAKE BACK THE EYELINERS THEN.”

Dongwoon turned to Kikwang and began to talk but Kikwang said, “LIKE I CARE.”

“TELL HIM THAT I WILL MAKE HIM PAY ANOTHER PIKACHU FOR ME.” I yelled.

Dongwoon nodded and turned to Kikwang again.

“TELL HIM THAT I DON’T WANT TO DO THAT. MY PRECIOUS LIQUID EYELINER STAINED ON HIS PIKACHU, HE SHOULD FEEL HONOURED!”

“YAH! STOP YELLING! WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED TO YOU TWO?” The maknae actually shouted at us. “I HAVE A HARD TIME CONVEYING YOUR MESSAGES, SO PLEASE, CAN YOU BOTH TALK TO EACH OTHER?”

“NO!” Kikwang and I said in unison.

“Whatever.”Dongwoon rolled his eyes and went back texting his phone.

I will not talk to Kikwang UNLESS he apologises to me. I washed my Pikachu last night, which was one of my horrifying nightmares. Although my Pikachu was totally clean BUT MY PIKACHU UNABLE TO TALK TO ME ANYMORE.

DUE TO THE SOAP AND WATER, MY PIKACHU WAS NOT WORKING.

DUE TO THE SOAP AND WATER, MY PIKACHU COULD NOT UTTER, “PIKA PIKA!”

DUE TO THE SOAP AND WATER, MY PIKACHU COULD NOT PRODUCE LIGHTS FROM HIS RED CHEEKS.

BLOODLY HELL, THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM WAS LEE KIKWANG. HE WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS STUPID ACCIDENT!

I DECIDED TO BE KIND AND BOUGHT EYELINERS FOR HIM BUT HE DID NOT ACKNOWLEDGE.

I’m fuming mad. Really.

 

Hye In’s POV

“KIM SOO MIN, YOU’RE LATE AGAIN!” I marched towards her and tried to strangle her neck.

“STOP!” she shrieked. I let go of her.

“I’m sorry okay? I sort of messaging with my Dongwoon until I forgot the time.” she smiled.

Dongwoon again. It was also him that caused Soo Min late.

“Anyway, Dongwoon mentioned to me that he needed you to help him.”

“HELP HIM? WAIT TILL HIS NEXT LIFE.” I almost yelled.

“Why are you so agitated?”

“I think he is rude and I did not think well of him.” I replied in a matter of fact.

“No, he isn’t. Junhyung and Kikwang are having cold war, maybe you can help them to become brothers again. Since they are members, they cannot have cold war every day, right?”

“Are you sure I am able to help? It’s their problem, not mine.” I rolled my eyes.

“I am sure you can help. Your horoscope book actually said that you are going to lend a helping hand to someone today, and you will succeed. Isn’t it?” she smirked.

How did she know?! Oh, I remembered lending her my horoscope book yesterday.

Am I going to help Junhyung and Kikwang? The answer is yes/no/i don't know.

Aish!

 

 

Comments are appreciated (: