LOVE SIX: Help

Confession to an Idol

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS, READERS ! Hope you got an amazing Christmas ^^

This update is a Christmas gift from me, LOL. Enjoy and comments are appreciated ^^

LOVE SIX: Help

Hye In ‘s pov

One hour had passed. A freaking hour had passed and both Junhyung and Kikwang was not back in class. Am I in a deep trouble? Just now, Doojoon kept asked me about his 2 precious members’ whereabouts. Like I really know where they were, maybe they were in washroom, trying to get rid of the harden glue.

Oh yes, it’s also freaking biased that the teachers did not bother about missing students in their classes. Just because the twosomes were idols, they did not have to attend classes? Speaking of which, I’m sort of mad.

“Knock, knock.”

Junhyung and Kikwang stepped in. Phew, there’s no chair sticking on Kikwang’s at all. Junhyung took a chair along with him and settled down. They went back to their seats per normal. Somehow, I did not dare to look at Junhyung who was freaking sitting right beside me.

“Hye In.” Junhyung called out. Did he know that I created this mess? NOOOOOOOO.

 “Er…yes?” I tried to keep myself calm.

“Well, I’m sorry if I offended you just now. At the rooftop.”

“Ah, you talking about this? I’m not offended and I did not take this in matter seriously anyway. It’s okay.” I lied. If I’m not offended and if I did not take this seriously, I would not even want to prank you in the first place.

“You really not offended by me?” he smirked.

I just gave a slight nod. “So how’s Kikwang?”

“Alive and kicking. I just got him a new pairs of trousers. Seriously, I don’t know which idiot is so evil to pour SUPER GLUE on my chair.”

“Yes…so evil…” I muttered. So he did not know I'm the one who did it right?

“If I found out who she was, I would bash her up.” I hoped you never know the truth.

“Yes…So you mean a girl did it?”

He peered at me and smiled, “Of course and is from this class.”

Uh-oh.

“Okay, stop talking and continue to listen to lectures from this teacher. Who is this teacher anyway? Miss Choi?”

“Yes…”

Somehow, guilt was killing me, I felt miserable and breathless.

   

************************************************   

 

I decided not to go back home and stayed in the school. Of course, I’m not a person who went for night study sessions to pull my grades up. I’m just pure slacking and not wanting to go home. Home to me was boring. My parents were working and I’m always at home alone. I wanted to get some time with Soo Min but she was too busy to stay with me. Why? She went back home to on her laptop and surfed for KPOP news. What a great friend she was.

I went up the rooftop. It’s getting dark but I still did not care. Slowly, I walked towards a corner and leaned on the banister, hoping if there’s any chance to see a sunset. I guessed not, since when the sun sets at the east? Then, I pulled out my i-pod and started to blast some loud music in my ears. I love music but I don’t love the artistes who sing them. That’s super weird right?

Now playing: BEAST – Beautiful

I incredibly loved this song. All thanks to Soo Min, she was the one who added songs in my i-pod. It seemed like the songs in my i-pod were Soo Min favourite songs. Well, I not sure since when I loved the same songs as her. I hoped I would not be as crazy as her. Geez. The strong cold wind blew, making me shiver. Yet at this point of time, something that gushed through my mind was how fail my prank was. And I even caused ‘harm’ on my new friend, Kikwang. 

I’m such a witch. If Soo Min knew about the prank, I bet she would murder me alive.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands touching my waist. I jerked due to the sudden touch and OH MY GOSH, MY I-POD FELL DOWN TO THE FIRST LEVEL AND BROKE. MY I-POD! I could feel flames gradually burning inside me. I looked behind and could not see clearly that culprit. CRAP, why there’s no lights on this rooftop? All I could feel was a fat holding on to me.

“WHO ARE YOU, GET OFF MY BACK!” I yelled, pushing the fat away from me.

“Your schoolmate, babe. Let me taste you tonight.” he laughed evilly. With a brute force, he pinned my arms on the nearby wall. I tried to struggle but he was fat and strong for me. God knows how much food he eaten every day.

“HELP!” I screamed as that fat tried to kiss me. Okay, calm down! Han Hye In, just kicked his balls!

Yes, I kicked it, he yelled and fell on the ground with a loud thud. I tried to head to the exit, but his hands managed to get hold of my right foot, not willingly to let me off.

“LET ME GO!” I tried to kick his dirty hands away from my foot. Thanks to him, my foot was like thousand times heavier than usual. How am I supposed to escape? Instead, he used my right foot as a support to stand up. I tried to run but he pulled my collar. WHAT THE HECK.

"LET ME GO, YOU IDIOT!" 

“YOU , HOW DARE YOU KICK ME! ” he gave me a tight slap, causing me to lose balance and fell to the ground. That was super hurtful; he used his superman’s strength on me. Hell no, he was not a superman but a villain!

“ARGH! GO AWAY!” I screamed loudly as I could. Hell, why nobody was saving me? WHERE WERE THE STUPID PEOPLE IN THIS SCHOOL GONE?

Fat walked nearer and nearer to me, I moved backwards and backwards. Slowly, I bumped on the wall right behind me. A doom day for me!!!!!!!! HELP! I’m in verge of tears.

“HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!”

“Nobody is going to save you, pretty !” he scoffed. He got hold of my face and tried to bring my face nearer to his face. To make matters worse, I spat on him. He then forced his lips all over my face. I started to let my tears fell. I hated crying, I hated everything now.

As his lips going to touch my lips, I heard someone yelled, “LET GO OF HER NOW.”

 

 

How's this chapter? Who will save Hye In? :>