LOVE TWENTY: Honey Lemon Juice

Confession to an Idol

 

LOVE TWENTY: Honey Lemon Juice

 

Junhyung’s POV

Everything seemed so wrong, so unreal. The first thing when I stepped into the nurse room, was Kikwang kissing Hye In. I’m not affected by this, NEVER. But this left me having a strange feeling. Really strange feeling.

“Done kissing and lovey-dovey?” I suddenly called out. I’m not going to watch this ‘kiss me and fight’ drama.

There was a total silence.

I began to stare at Hye In, she was having those awkward looks. Anyway…

HMPH, HOW COULD YOU LET KIKWANG KISS YOU? HE WAS AN IDOL!

“Why are you here?” Hye In broke the silence.

I’m not sure why I am here, intuition told me to come here. And yeah, to see both of you kiss.

Weird intuition.

“I…I am checking out both of you.” I said and continued to stare at Hye In.

“AH… I see.” She avoided my stares and looked at Kikwang. She kept blinking at Kikwang for don’t know what reasons and Kikwang was unable to understand what she was doing.

I'M SURE SHE WAS TRYING TO FLIRT WITH KIKWANG SILENTLY.

 

Hye In’s POV

I kept blinking and squinting at Kikwang but he could not get my hints.

STUPID KIKWANG!

I WANTED HIM TO APOLOGISE TO JUNHYUNG. HE FREAKING PROMISED ME TO PATCH UP WITH JUNHYUNG.

“Sorry cingu, what happened to your face?” Kikwang came to me and caress my face.

STUPID KIKWANG!

I yanked his hands away and glared at him, and I whispered, “YOU HAVE TO PATCH UP WITH JUNHYUNG. YOU PROMISED ME.”

“What?! You are still alive, so this is not your death wish, so I don’t have to fulfil it!” He said.

ER.

Junhyung was literally looking at us in a confuse way.

“Sorry, I already stated before, you have to patch up with Junhyung no matter what happens. You already promised. If you don’t do it, let’s not be friends!” I whispered again.

“NOOOO! PLEASE DON’T SEVER TIES WITH ME! I’LL DO IT!” Kikwang shouted.

WHAT THE HELL, HE DID NOT HAVE TO BE SO LOUD!

“Sorry, what’s the situation here? Thinking that I’m invisible?” Junhyung asked, with tint of sarcasm.

Kikwang and I stared at Junhyung and shook our heads in unison.

“What a great telepathy.” Junhyung scoffed.

Okay, it was about time to clear up the stupid misunderstanding between Kikwang and Junhyung. If not, acting dead was a waste of efforts for me!

I pinched Kikwang’s arm hard and threatened with a whisper, “You better apologise to him or…”

He just winked at me as a reply. Don't think I will fall for you if you give me a wink! You better apologise or I dump your eyeliners in the trash bin.

“Uhm… hyung.”

“What?” Junhyung looked at Kikwang.

“I’m sorry for soiling your Pikachu, I’m sorry for creating trouble for you. I’m sorry, please forgive me, hyung.”

YES, KIKWANG DID IT. HE FREAKING DID IT. OPEN HAPPINESS.

Junhyung looked confused at first but then he sort of got it that Kikwang was actually admitting his mistakes.

 “Uhhh, okay. Glad that you know your mistakes.” He smiled.

HE DID NOT SMILE THE WHOLE TIME HERE AND HE FINALLY SMILES. THAT WAS A REALLY NICE AND AWESOME SMILE!!!!!!!!

“Let’s go back to our class.” He continued and pushed Kikwang out of the nurse room lightly.

YES, THEY PATCHED. I GAINED THE MOST CREDITS!!! YAY!

I think Soo Min and Dongwoon will thank me for my big credit. HAHAHA. I will demand a huge feast from them. KEKEKE!

Suddenly, Junhyung looked back. “Hye In, are you coming?”

“OH YA!” I too engrossed with my stupid thinking that I forgot to go back to class. I ran towards Kikwang and Junhyung. They smiled.

 

Junhyung’s POV

We were back in the classroom since we were already late for our history lessons. Ms Kwon’s lessons were already over and I already helped Hye In and Kikwang to hand in their horrible art pieces. I felt that their pieces were ugly except the Pikachu I drew on Hye In’s art piece was fantastic.

“Psssssst!” Hye In nudged me out of the sudden.

“Where’s my art piece?” she whispered. She did not want to get caught for chatting by Mr Son again, or else she had to play those letter games with Mr Son during detention. She failed badly for guessing the wrong word for the letter C games during our previous detention session. Cupcakes, cornflakes, Campbell soup… Hilarious much.

“I already handed in to Ms Kwon.”

“OH. Thanks.”

And then after that conversation, we hardly talk. Both of us did not want to get into detention and both of us could not forget the kiss that happened during the nurse’s room.

Geez, had we became awkward?

 

****************************************************

 

“Lee Kikwang, there’s nobody here. You can tell me everything now.” I said when Kikwang and I were in the toilet at our company.

“What are you talking about?” he ped his pants and began to pee.

I did not want to look at him, it would be awkward so I walked towards the sink to fix my hair. Seriously, I just had a haircut for FICTION promotion, and my fringe was long(?). But I looked handsome as usual anyway.

“Tell me what had happened early in the nurse room, from the beginning to the end.”

 

Ten minutes later…

“You did CPR on her!?” I almost yelled. AS IF KIKWANG REALLY KNEW HOW TO DO IT!

SO KIKWANG HAD TOUCHED HER CHEST AND KISSED HER LIPS?!

“Yes. I really thought she was dying. I never thought that her acting skills were daebak.”

I rolled my eyes, “Lee Kikwang, you are such a pabo! AS IF SHE WOULD KILL HERSELF. IF SHE REALLY KILLED HERSELF, YOU KILL ME INSTEAD.”

“I did not know the red liquid was not blood!” Kikwang retorted innocently.

“You have nose right? You can know the red liquid by smelling it.” I rebuked back.

Lee Kikwang was a real pabo, pabo, pabo, pabo!

“Er no?”

“LEE KIKWANG! YOU DID A NOSE JOB? OH, THAT WAS WHY YOUR NOSE WAS NOT WORKING WELL!”

“NOOOOO! I’M A NATURAL BEAUTY! I DID NOT GO FOR PLASTIC SURGERY!”

Natural beauty? I going to puke.

“Whatever, you cannot cure yourself for being DUMB. There was no such thing as 'genius pills'.”

“I know I am dumb. You are no better. Who will be so stupid to wash Pikachu with soap and water? No wonder Pikachu has stopped working.”

Stop.

Stop.

Stop.

 

Stop agonizing me with Pikachu.

Stop making me reminding of the dumb act you did.

Stop making me pissed!

To avoid further arguments, I left the toilet first. HMPH.

 

Dongwoon’s POV

“Dongwoon oppa, I really scared.” The first thing Soo Min said to me when I picked up her call.

“Baby, what are you scared of?” I asked.

“I’ve been nauseating since just now.”

“Nauseating? What did you ate just now?” 

“Sashimi? We ate sashimi together for lunch.” she mumbled.

“I’m still perfectly healthy and no signs of nauseating. Why don’t you just see a doctor?” I asked out of concern. Probably she got stomach flu?

“I’m scared…I’m scared of getting pregnant.”

HUH? WHAT THE HECK DID SHE SAY?

“Kim Soo Min, what did you just say?” I panicked. 

PREGNANT? WHO DID SHE DID IT WITH?!

“I SCARED I’M PREGNANT!!!”

“Please Soo Min, we did not do it, how could you get pregnant? Unless you had did it with some guy behind my back!!”

“No, I did not do it. OH. I always thought that nauseating is one of the signs of pregnancy.”

Did she have any common sense??

“No. If you have stomach flu, you nauseate too. Erm baby. I got to go now. I have to practice my FICTION dance steps.” I did not lie.

“Wait oppa, one more thing.”

“What?” I asked.

“I’m going to hold a pool party next Saturday and I’m inviting your members along. Bring extra clothes and trunks!”

“Pool party? What for?”

“YAH, YOU FORGOTTEN MY BIRTHDAY?!”

Opps. I should have remembered but I’m a busy man now.

“I remembered…I’m just kidding with you…”

“Just tell them about the pool party. We are going to have lots of fun.”

“Yes, putting you in waters and smashing you with your cake.” I chuckled loudly.

“Yah!”

“Okay, I got to go now. Bye sweetie.”

“Bye, saranghae!” and she gave me a kiss through phone. Sweet. ^^

 

Hye In’s POV

The next day…

I forgot to bring my horoscope book, argh. And Kim Soo Min was going to be late.

Two more minutes left.

She better come now or else I cannot spare her. Possibility of Kim Soo Min being late was 98%.

One minute left.

Possibility of Kim Soo Min being late was getting higher, around 99%.

30 seconds left.

I am going to strangle you! Possibility of Kim Soo Min being late: 99.9%.

Starting to countdown.

10.

9.

8.

7.

6.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

“Hi Hye In. I’m not late.” Soo Min suddenly came to me from nowhere.

“0.” I stopped counting. “Yah Kim Soo Min, you are only early by a second.” i frowned.

“Better early than never, Hye In. I have super good news to tell you.”

I peered at her.

Her good news are always bad news to me. Sometimes.

“I’M GOING TO HOLD A POOL PARTY ON MY BIRTHDAY NEXT WEEK.” She screamed with excitement.

Bad news. I hate parties.

“Han Hye In, since I’m your best friend, you have to come!”

I absolutely hate pool parties more.

“I’m not your best friend ever since you have a boyfriend. I’M NOT GOING.” i grumbled.

“C’mon Hye In! You will have fun! BEAST members are coming! You can get to see LEE KIKWANG’S CHOCOLATE ABS!!! SUPER DELICIOUS!”

“Abs? Kikwang has chocolate abs?” I WAS CURIOUS.

“Duh.”

“Why are you telling me this?”

“You like Kikwang, don’t you? Your first kiss went to him.”

“NO, I DON’T LIKE HIM. FYI, MY FIRST KISS WENT TO SOMEONE ELSE.”

“WHO? WHY?” Soo Min was shocked. 

“Dongwoon. He forced me to kiss him.” I smirked. I’m only kidding here. First kiss was gone to that Junhyung during the stupid detention. I told Soo Min before and she did not believe me.

“WHAT?” WHEN DID IT HAPPEN?”

“In your dreams, girl.” I grinned.

 

Junhyung’s POV

My members and I reached the classroom early. Hye In was not here. I realised I am always the one who come to class before her.

I noticed there’s a bottle of yellowish drink under my desk. Was this for me? I opened the cap of the juice but I did not drink it right away, I placed on my desk first.

I noticed a post-it was pasted on the bottle of unknown drink.

It said,

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO JUNHYUNG:

 

Sorry Junhyung! I hope you accept my apology. I know I caused trouble for you but your fans believed you, aren’t they? Sorry, once again. I made honey lemon juice for you, please drink it, it is good for your health.

 

LEE MINA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Honey lemon juice? But the colour of the juice shouldn’t be dark yellow… Before I really drink the so called honey lemon juice, I noticed there were some words behind the post-it paper.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHAHAHA! JUNHYUNG, IS MY DRINK NICE? MY FRESHLY BREWED URINE FOR YOU. LIKE TO TASTE MY URINE? I CAN MAKE SOME MORE FOR YOU! HAVE A NICE DAY!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

OH MY GOSH.

MINA WAS A SUPER EVIL . SHE WANTED ME TO DRINK HER URINE?

FAT HOPE!!!

I WAS LUCKY TO FLIP THE POST-IT AND SAW THROUGH HER EVIL PLAN.

“I’m thirsty!” Dongwoon ran into the classroom.

His eyes widened when he saw me. I wondered why.

“YOU BOUGHT A DRINK? I’M THIRSTY! LET ME DRINK FIRST!!!”

 When did I buy a drink? Since when?

In a speed of light, Dongwoon snatched the drink from my table.

It took me 3seconds to realise what was going to happen.

“DONGWOON! DON’T!” I yelled.

Everything was too late. Dongwoon had already drank some of the drink.

“STOP DRINKING! FREEZE!” I yelled. Freeze, Freeze, Freeze.

Dongwoon stopped his actions and peered with me. His mouth was full of…urine.

“DON’T SWALLOW AND LISTEN TO ME!”

Dongwoon gave me a puzzled look but I knew his mouth was aching and the urine was threatening to go down his throat anytime.

I snatched the bottle of urine from his hand and placed it on my table safely.

I took a deep breathe and said out fast, “THE DRINK YOU DRANK WAS URINE!!!”

I could see Dongwoon froze and then his eyes widened. He felt disgusted. He should feel disgusted anyway. He wanted to puke the urine out immediately, and he wanted to puke at my direction!!! Luckily I told him to spit at another direction and he did.

Phew, I was not stained with Mina’s urine. HAHAHA.

“SON DONGWOON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” a shrill scream came by.

Was that Hye In's voice?

I looked at Hye In. She was drenched with Mina’s urine.

.

 

 

Hello my dear readers! I've update again. This was not a really good chapter, i guessed. I'm going to talk more about the pool party in next few chapters ^^

Have you all check out BEAST's new MV and songs? I'm sure you do!

Readers, saranghaesaranghaesaranghaesaranghaesaranghae! ^^

Don't forget to leave your comments!

 

FICTION, FICTION, FICTION ~!