LOVE FOURTEEN: SCAM OFF

Confession to an Idol

 

Hello readers, new update. I hoped I didn't screw this chapter up :X  , since I lost a subscriber.

There's more drama going on kekeke. 

Comments are appreciated.

 

LOVE FOURTEEN: SCAM OFF

 

Hye In’s POV

I stared at my can of coffee. There was a silence for at least 5 minutes, ever since we sat down together in the cafeteria. The atmosphere was a little too…intense.

“So…” I tried to break the silence. “For how long have you both been together?”

Soo Min exchanged glances with Dongwoon and then she held on his hands. “Just started?”

I gave her an oh-i-see look and began sipping on my coffee. I wanted to like yell and scream at her for not telling me that SHE WAS DATING SOMEBODY. Did she regard me as a best friend?

“Hey Hye In, the recess is going to be over. What you really want to talk about? You are wasting our time.” Dongwoon gave a frown.

Screw him. I hoped he could scam so I could talk properly. I felt uncomfortable of his presence. Oh yeah, I guessed he was afraid that I wasted so much of his time and he had no time to make out with Soo Min. Argh!

Eh, but I not sure what I really want to talk about. I only want Soo Min to be honest with me next time. Honesty is the best policy and I like to hear the truth than a pack of stupid lies.

“Nothing much, just hoping that Kim Soo Min will not lie to me again.” I faked a really fake smile.

“Good gracious, Soo Min! You are really wasting my precious time! ARGH!” Dongwoon started to raised his voice. “HOW I WISH SOO MIN DOES NOT HAVE SUCH A CINGU.”

What the hell? He was really so anxious and anticipated to make out with Soo Min!? His freaking reply made me wanted to shave all his blonde hair away. I wanted to see you hairless. Just imagine Son Dongwoon without hair…OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

“HEY, WHY ARE YOU GIGGLING BY YOURSELF? CRAZY WOMAN.” Son Dongwoon’s loud voice had made my imagination bubble burst.

What the hell, I was having a great time, imagining him bald and danced!

“I’m wasting your precious time? What you mean? I obstruct you to make out with Soo Min?” I rebutted.

His cheeks flushed a tint of red and he looked away. “Nope, I just want to spend more time with Soo Min. You know, I’m a busy idol…”

I don’t know you are a busy idol and I don’t even want to know. Thank you very much. You were caught red-handed by me but you had no sense of shame.

“Hye In, he’s not like what you think!” Soo Min tried to defend him and she was looking at me with disappointed eyes.

Oh.

HA and I noticed THAT.

“Oh really? Hmm… Soo Min, was that a hickey on your neck? That was so purple!”

“WHAT? IS THAT REALLY OBVIOUS? OH MY GOSH? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? DONGWOON OPPA, PLEASE HELP ME!!!”

“The hickey is so obvious, and I bet everyone will know about you and him soon.” I added.

“WHAT? It’s your fault, Han Hye In! If you did not hiccup, Dongwoon oppa would not give me a love bite!”

I rolled my eyes. SO IT WAS MY FAULT?

“You don’t have to blame me! Who ask you to lie to me and I have to stalk you to get the truth? How I know you all are doing such things? How I know you two are together? How I know I’m having a hiccup? TELL ME, KIM SOO MIN!”

“Relax, ladies. You both have to chill.” He chipped in.

“Alright, I don’t want to start a fight. Tell me how to deal with this…this love bite.” Soo Min pointed to her hickey.

I just glared at her and pouted. She continued to rub her hickey, which I thought that action made her hickey red and obvious. STUPID KIM SOO MIN.

AND I THOUGHT OF A PERFECT WAY.

“Kim Soo Min, I know you going to love this hickey, as well as me.” I took out a plaster from my pocket and threw it at her face.

Ow.

 

Kikwang’s POV

I carried a table while Doojoon hyung helped me to take a chair.

“Kwang-ah, are we going to bring these all the way to the fifth floor?” He stared at the flight of stairs right above him, with mouth wide opened.

“Yes, anything wrong?” I gazed at the same direction where he was looking at.

“Of course there is something wrong! There’s something wrong with your dumb brain and I’m going to knock some sense on you!” He hit my head, hard.

OUCH >

“Why are you hitting me?”I yelled and tidied my hair.

“Why are you being so noble? Why can’t you let Han Hye In to sit on the floor?”

“I think I’m doing a right thing, besides she is my cingu.”

“She has limbs and she can get her table and chair by herself!” Doojoon hyung snapped. He was angry?

“I have the rights to take these for her.”

“I can’t understand you, why are you being so dumb? It’s okay if you are dumb but why me? Why do I have to carry this crap for you?”

“C’mon, you are my dearest hyung.” I winked at him.

“So what? You are stronger than me, and you can take all these by yourself. You have abs…” his voice trailed off and he stared at his stomach.

“You can train arm muscles by lifting the chair up and walk all the way to the fifth floor.”

“I know, but I lazy to do so.” He said sheepishly. Yet the next moment, my dearest hyung carried both the table and chair for me, all the way to the fifth floor.

“I’m not doing for you or Hye In. I’m doing for my muscles.” He turned and smiled at me.

HYUNG. THANK YOU. I ASKED YOU TO HELP ME BECAUSE…I’M LAZY TO DO SO TOO. HAHAHAHA.

We climbed up the stairs, with me followed closely behind Doojoon hyung. I did not want to say anything but, he walked really slooooooow.

“Hyung, do you need any help?” I offered.

“I…I able to do so. I’m a well-built man, alright?”

I just nodded.

It was like finally, we reached the fifth floor. We headed to the classroom but Doojoon hyung stopped in his pace.

“What now, hyung?” I asked.

He peeped into the classroom, and then he looked back at me.

“Why are you not going in?” I asked again.

“SHHHHHHHH! I saw Junhyung and Mina. Let’s eavesdrop!”

“Hyung, that’s not a good thing to do!”

“LOWER DOWN YOUR VOICE!” he whispered. “Do you really think that they have patched up and became lovers? I’m not a fool to believe that.”

“I believe them.”

“Then, you’re a fool.” He scoffed softly and returned his gaze back into the classroom.

 

Junhyung’s POV

After having a break at the canteen, I pulled Mina back to the classroom and wanted her to clear all misunderstandings. If this kind of scandal spread out of the school and to media’s ears, I guessed Beast would be more popular, because of YONG JUNHYUNG, DATING WITH A CALLED LEE MINA. Furthermore, if I really loved her, I did not mind letting BEAST to be ‘more popular’. But the fact was, I’m not in love with her.

“Lee Mina, let’s thrash everything out.”

“What?” she glanced at me and then looked at her pretty manicured nails.

“Stop lying to everyone. You better clear up the misunderstanding to the whole class and scam off. You better don’t appear in this school ever again!”

“Oppa, you are you so fierce. Don’t you love me?” she smiled as she walked towards me and cupped my face in her hands.

I found this disgusting. I shoved her hands away and spoke coldly, “Don’t touch me. We are already over.”

“C’mon, oppa. You are mine, and this is a fact.” She raved.

“Stop it, Lee Mina! You’re such a ! You betrayed me before, and now I don’t love you. What you want from me?”

“Your love, your riches.” She said seductively as her hands were exploring my body.

My love? My riches? Her true colours had shown.

“Sorry, I have no love and no money for you.” I hissed as I pushed her away.

“No love? Is it given to a called Han Hye In? I cannot believe you, oppa.”  She scoffed as she folded her arms.

“She’s not a .”

“Then she is just a freaking ugly woman, right? Don’t you dare to love her! I want you to date me, kiss me, hug me and love me as before, understand?” she demanded.

I felt so dazed and in loss. I couldn’t register so many things yet. I only could feel heat coming up from my body, and I had an urge to beat someone up. Uhm, I don’t hit woman. The next second I knew, I kicked the desks that were behind me, roughly.

“STUPID!” someone shouted.

Was he referring to me?

I turned behind and saw Doojoon hyung right in front of Mina.

The next thing he did was...

He cracked his knuckles and with a force, he gave Mina a tight slap.

I swore on my Pikachu that that was the most exciting thing happened today.

“YOU SLAPPED ME!? WHAT THE HELL, WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM!” Mina glared at Doojoon hyung, attempted to slap him back. Of course, my dear hyung was strong enough to stop her. Doojoon hyung gripped on Mina’s wrist tightly, not wanting to let go. Did he attempt to twist her arm? Yes, I think so.

“OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! STOP! PLEASE STOP!” she cried.

Her tears already started to fall down.

“YOU WANT ME TO STOP? SURE, ONLY IF YOU SCAM OFF AND NEVER COME BACK AGAIN. DON’T APPEAR IN FRONT OF US, OR ELSE I WILL DO SOMETHING INSANE.” Doojoon hyung roared.

This was the first time he got SO angry.

“…OKAY OKAY, I PROMISE YOU! LET GO OF ME NOW!” Mina bawled harder.

Doojoon dropped Mina’s wrist harshly, and made her yelled in pain.

What a torturer, but this was a good show to see.

“Also, if you dare to utter a single word on what happened today, I will make you sorry.”

Mina stared at hyung and started saying, “FINE. Anyway, I’m not so serious on Junhyung. I don’t love him anymore but my friends are having bets if I am able to get back with Junhyung and then ditch him. No big deal, I’m only losing few bucks.”

She just smiled and then walked out of the classroom coolly.

“Mina, scam off and don’t ever come back again!” Kikwang added.

And her words made me in pain. SO I WAS A TOOL FOR MAKING MONEY?  HER SO CALLED I LOVE YOU WAS TOTALLY AN ACT?

Shall I cry now?

“Hyung, are you alright? You looked weird. Don’t tell me you miss her?” Kikwang walked towards me and patted on my shoulders.

“I’m okay…I DON’T MISS HER AT ALL.”

Goodbye, Lee Mina. THAT FREAKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

 

 

Again, Comments appreciated ^^ I know everyone dun like Mina, so i made her apperance really short. Probably she would have a comeback soon. Hmmmm....