LOVE FIFTEEN: TRUTH'S OUT

Confession to an Idol

 

Hello readers, I noticed there were new readers keke. Welcome to the world of Confessions to An Idol! Thank you for all your support :D I not sure is this a failed chapter or not. But anyway, do look forward to my future chapters. I been trying to crack my brain for new inspirations and ideas LOL.

Also, I want to tell you that my bias is Dongwoon and Doojoon yeah. I think I protrayed Dongwoon as a bad guy or something. So sorry >< . Anyway this is fanfiction right? Bear with me, haha. I promise I will treat Dongwoon better in future chappies. LOL.

And updates are getting slow, because of my school work D: Well, that's all and enjoy.

 

LOVE FIFTEEN: TRUTH'S OUT

 

Hye In’s POV

I walked towards the classroom, together with the two lovebirds, Soo Min and Dongwoon. Well well well, they seemed to be like strangers, and nobody could imagine how intimate their intimacy level was earlier on. And Dongwoon put on a straight face and walked quickly into our classroom.

“Why are you two so quiet?” I tapped her.

“Please, he’s from BEAST. That’s why we arranged to meet at a remote place. He cannot afford to let anyone know about us. I hope you can keep this as a secret.” She whispered back.

Secret? Okay, I good at keeping secrets. Sometimes. HAHAHAHA.

And nobody seems to know that Soo Min and Dongwoon are dating.

As we were about to enter the classroom, Lee Mina ran towards the classroom entrance and knocked on to us.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” she yelled.

I glared at her. She was the one who was rushing into the classroom and knocked on to us. So she was trying to accuse us for blocking her way? That just rolled her eyes and walked into the classroom. Pfft. What a !

 

Junhyung’s POV

I sat down on my seat and laid my head on the table to get a very quick nap. Just few moments later, my classmates came streaming in. I heard a soft thud beside me. So, Hye In was back?

I looked up. I frowned.

WHY ARE YOU HERE AGAIN?” I almost shouted.

“YONG JUNHYUNG, DO YOU THINK I LIKE TO SIT WITH YOU? SOME TEACHER FORCED ME TO ATTEND THE REST OF THE LESSONS. DON’T WORRY, YOU WILL NOT SEE ME AFTER TODAY.” Lee Mina rebutted.

I rolled my eyes. Why can’t she just, go away? I had to tolerate her for few more periods. That was hell.

 

**********************************************************************

 

The school bell went off. Lee Mina headed to the exit, automatically. That was rare of her. So the LEE MINA PROBLEM was coming to the end for me, I am worry-free! I also noticed Hye In packed her backpack quickly and ran out of the classroom.

Where was she going? I decided to follow her. I have to explain many many many things to her.

 

 

Hye In’s POV

I ran towards the rooftop. Yes, TO PEACE OUT.

I threw my bag on the floor and sat down quickly. It’s time to mediate. I shut my eyes and tried to calm down and relax.

“Forget about what Lee Mina had done, forget about what Kim Soo Min and Son Dongwoon had done, forget about Yong Junhyung…”I chanted continuously.

“Hye In!” I opened my eyes.

OH.MY.GOSH.

My eyes widened. Yong Junhyung was right in front of my face. By right, his face was just few inches away from mine. SO CLOSE! I stumbled backwards a little, not getting used of his handsome face nearing me. Oh ya, his face was flawless, unlike mine! @#$%^%&*

“Why are you here?” I started to speak.

“To see you?” he said as he sat right in front of me.

I raised an eyebrow. See me? Why don’t he look for his dearest girlfriend instead?

He then looked away in another direction awkwardly and muttered, “I’m sorry.”

“What?” I asked. Why was he even apologising? Don’t tell me he was apologising on that ’s behalf!

“I said I’m sorry.”

“Again? I can’t hear you!” I lied. I want to make you say ‘I’m sorry’ for n times for making me almost sit on the floor in class indirectly.

“I’M SORRY!” he stood up and gave me a 90 degrees bow.

I was almost shocked, not quite though. Well anyway, that’s enough. He was super sincere.

“You are sorry for what?” I stood up and patted his shoulders lightly.

He looked up and shuttered, “You know…er…Mina was being a and I should have defend you.”

You know…er…Mina was being a and I should have defend you? Did I hear wrongly? Did I hear “”? Oh my gosh, I think I have to get my ears checked! I HATE GOING FOR CHECKUPS >

“C’mon, it’s not your fault.” I shrugged. “Wait; did you just say the word ‘’”?

“Erm, I guess so?” he smiled.

So, there is no problem with my ears. NO CHECKUPS FOR ME, YAY!

“She’s your girlfriend, man.” I tried to look as though I did not believe him.

“You’re mistaken! She’s my ex-girlfriend in exact.”

My heart seemed to get lighter for no reason.

“So, she loves you and tries to win your heart back?”

Junhyung nodded profusely.

“Then…are you giving her a chance?” I peered at him closely.

He shook his head. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! So adorable!!!!!!!!

AHEM, HAN HYE IN, GET A GRIP.

“She betrayed me once; I would not trust her again. Well, am I forgiven?”

“I told you that you are not wrong,” I grinned. “It’s her fault anyway. Your apology is accepted.”

*************************************************************************************

We were still chatting. We talked everything under the sun. I told him all my likes and dislikes, who I hated and loved. Yong Junhyung was such a good listener. He's been listening attentively to my craps and would give constructive comments.

I think I might dump Soo Min for Junhyung and made him as my best friend instead. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Kidding.

He also told me that Mina was chased off. YES! Finally, I could go back to my original throne. I mean, seat.

As we walk passed the teachers’ office, we heard a commotion. It was not that I’m a busybody or whatever, I was trying to show my concern for my teachers. Well, like real.

I stopped my footsteps and stood by the office door.Junhyung followed me suit. 

“Ms Kwon, stop crying…You’ve been crying ever since you came back from Classroom G…” Mr Park comforted   

Wow? That’s long. So, she was crying for Junhyung.

“Hey, Ms Kwon! Why are you crying?” Mr Choi asked.

“You don’t know? She has been crying since this morning, because her student is dating.” Mr Park told Mr Choi.

“Dating? Which student?”

“I think…is Junhyung.”

“Junhyung? Which Junhyung you talking about? You mean the idol student Junhyung or the gay student Junhyung?”

Mr Choi was an idiot or what? How could a gay date a girl? Unless that gay was biual, going after both males and females. Gross much.

“Idol student, Yong Junhyung!”Ms Kwon wailed louder than ever. I somehow tried to giggle but I managed to control my laughter.

“Oh really? Ms Kwon, I felt pity for you. You must not fall in love with students! You’re already like…33? Can’t you be mature and…and you’re too old for him.” A female teacher chipped in.

Wow, needle-like words that stabbed on Ms Kwon’s fragile heart in one go. I didn’t know Ms Kwon was 33! I thought she was like…45?

“He’s only whereas I’m only 33! That was only a difference of 12 years!” Ms Kwon cried.

Junhyung looked slightly uncomfortable. I could understand. You know, some kind of ahjumma or ahjusshi fell in love with you, you think you will be comfortable? You will only try to lie to yourself that everything is just a prank.

“12 years? Can you imagine? When you were studying and taking your exams, he was still his thumb, drinking milk all day long and could not even utter, ‘umma, appa!’”

That’s true, 12 years was a huge . I’m young and suitable for Junhyung.

WAIT, WHAT CRAP AM I THINKING OF? THIS HAS TO ERASE OFF MY MINDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

“Em Hye In, can we don’t eavesdrop?” Junhyung gave me a faint smile.

UH OH.

GAWD, HE MUST HAVE THOUGHT THAT I’M SOME BUSYBODY AND RUDE GIRL! I RUINED HIS GOOD IMPRESSION OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just nodded at his statement. 

“Want to go somewhere?” 

“Where?” I asked.

“Secret.” He winked.

Secret, again? Enough of secrets! I...

WAIT! He reached out for my hand and held it with a smile. Then he pulled my hand and started to run. I followed suit.

KYA! This was an unusual feeling. What was this feeling all about? So unreal. I must be dreaming.

I pinched my face hard.

OUCH! THIS WAS FREAKING REAL.

I broke into a hearty smile.

 

 

Comments are appreciated :D