LOVE TEN: C

Confession to an Idol

 

Hello readers! Sorry for the really late update. I read all your comments, and I'm happy :D

My updates are getting slower since I'm busy with my schoolwork. ><

Next week is Lunar New Year, happy? (:

Well I'm happy. okay okay, enjoy the chapter ten.

*i dunno what to write for the title so i named it C. Random much, haha!

 

LOVE TEN: C

 

Hye In’s POV

“Junhyung! I am glad that you know what I’m talking about!” Mr Son exclaimed.

 Junhyung turned and looked at me, grinning. What was that supposed to mean…?

“Sir! I don’t use condoms.” Junhyung said and smiled at me in a…ert(?) way. AISH. 

 What were condoms?! Quick think, Han Hye In! Was that some kind of medicine or balm?!

“WHAT?! OH MY GOSH!” Mr Son fell off from his seat, with landing on the hard floor. He did not dare to whine in pain as Junhyung and I were around. I felt sorry for him, I hoped he did not break his old bones.

Junhyung giggled and I frowned a little. I went up to Mr Son and helped him up.

WHAT’S WRONG WITH JUNHYUNG?

Mr Son adjusted his crooked spectacles and sat down as usual.

“Junhyung! That was dangerous! Do you know what the consequences of unprotected s**?” Mr Son roared.

Junhyung snickered and snickered, was that really funny? Everything was so wrong and OH WAIT. I KNOW WHAT CONDOMS WERE. EW. 

Somehow, I could not stand this dirty drama right now.

“Mr Son. Junhyung does not use condoms, really!” I tried to salvage the stupid misunderstanding that happened..

“My gosh, are you telling me this right now? Are you pregnant?”

“Um no?” the question was absolutely absurd.

“You will have one soon.”

WHAT THE HELL. I knew Junhyung did not use condoms because he claimed he didn’t. WHAT’S WRONG WITH MR SON EXACTLY?

“Mr Son, I will not have a baby till I married.” I promised and saw Junhyung took a glance at my tummy. Ew.

“Hmm. Since Junhyung was not using condoms, so you are using something started with letter ‘C’?” Mr Son asked.

WHAT THE HELL. HE WAS TRYING TO PLAY WORD GAMES WITH ME? FINE.

“Cornflakes?”

Junhyung clapped his hands out loud and stomped his feet aggressively, because he was going to die out of laughter.

So that was the wrong answer.

“You don’t know what you using?” Mr Son enquired, of course, he was holding his laughter.

I’m a joker now. SO FUNNY.

“Mr Son, you mean contraceptive pills?” Junhyung answered for me.

“Exactly!” Mr Son shouted.

Junhyung waved his arms up high in the air just because he answered the correct ‘C’ word. Should I say that Junhyung was smart?

AND PILLS? I’M NOT SICK AND I DON’T TAKE PILLS.

“I don’t take pills.” I muttered.

“I know youngsters don’t like to take prevention because they find it so troublesome. But prevention is good! You know what is ‘better safe than sorry’? Of course I know you all do. If you get AIDS or have babies, you can blame no one.. Having babies are a burden for you two right now. Junhyung is still striving hard for his career; Hye In is still in midst of pursuing education. I hope you will practice abstinence and concentrate on studies.”

What Mr Son said was full of crap! I wanna get out of this freaking place. Stupid Mr Son!

“Mr Son, Junhyung and I are not together in the first place. I’m still a . I hate the fact you thought Junhyung and I were making out when actually nothing was happened. DID YOU SEE US ? NO!” I clarified but my tone was getting harsher at the end.

Crap, I hoped there's no detention for me for being rude/disrespect to teacher.

“What! You sure? I’m sorry, but I hope my counselling serves a purpose for your future. You may go now.” Mr Son smiled.

WHAT? THE DETENTION WAS OVER JUST LIKE THIS? WASTED MY 1 HOUR LISTENING TO CRAP! I INTENDED TO LISTEN TO JUNHYUNG’S SINGING AND DO MY ART PIECE. ARGH.

I grabbed my bag and stormed off the detention room. Junhyung chased after me.

“Hye In, stop there!”

I turned around and glared at him. “What do you want?” My mood was really bad. I was made fun by a teacher throughout detention; I did not finish up my art piece, I did not have the chance the ask Junhyung to sing and most importantly, MY FIRST KISS WAS GONE. FLEW TO JUNHYUNG’S LIPS.

“I’m sorry; I didn’t kiss you on purpose.”

“I know. I cannot help that my first kiss was gone to you.” I muttered.

“Your first kiss? I’m sorry!” Junhyung seemed to be apologetic.

Oh well.

“It’s not your fault anyway. Did your head smashed on the floor or something?”

“I’m fine. Well, how can I make you feel better?”

I would feel better if you returned my first kiss to me. OH YEAH, I GOT AN IDEA.

“Sing ‘THANKS TO’.” I suggested. I really want to hear!

“I only do the rapping of this song. For Yoseob parts, you have to ask him to sing.”

“Then just rap.”

“Sure but you want me to THANKS TO you for kissing me?” he joked.

“YONG JUNHYUNG!”

“Okay, sorry. I will rap.”

 

********************************************************

 

Junhyung’s POV

I did not sleep a wink last night. Probably it was due to the accidental kissing and making out drama during detention. Awfully funny but why did I kissed her? I felt so guilty.

“Hyung! You put too much eyeliner!” Kikwang shouted. “Don’t tell me you use my whole bottle of eyeliner?”

I rolled my eyes. Dumb Kwang, those were eye bags + panda eyes due to lack of sleep.

“Kikwang ah, those are eye circles, not eyeliner.” Doojoon hyung pushed Kikwang out of the house, preparing to go for school.

 

In the car…

 

“Hyung, your eye circles are serious. You better get your weapon out.” Yoseob suggested.

OH YA!

I smiled and took out my sunglasses. Great, nobody would see my black eyes.

“Yong Junhyung’s weapon that make fans crazy – a pair of shades?” Kikwang scoffed.

I glared at him, but he could not see my glaring eyes. HMPH.

“Hyung, relax. Why don’t you act innocent and  cute? Maybe you can get more fans like me.”

I wished I could strangle him right now.

“Oh yeah? Your eyeliner is confiscated since you make fun of your own hyung.” I said as I grabbed his bag from his lap and rummaged his bag.

“NO HYUNG!  DON’T DO THIS TO ME!” Kikwang whined and tried to snatch his bag back. FAILED.  I continued my search and found his liquid eyeliner that left less than 1ml. Pathetic. And…was that ipod touch?

“Why is there ipod touch in your bag?” I peered at dumb kwang.

“IPOD TOUCH?" The maknae sounded surprised.

“For Hye In?” Kikwang answered.

“WHAT!?” 5 members,including me, shouted in unison. Dumb kwang actually bought something expensive for a female classmate?

“Don’t tell me that you are smitten with HAN HYE IN!” Doojoon’s hyung hit Kikwang’s head. “Beware of getting cheated by her!”

Cheated? Unlikely though.

“Well… ER … her ipod was faulty so I bought this as her late birthday present.”

“C’mon, don’t be stupid! Since you said that her birthday was over, what for you buy a present for her?” Hyunseung chided.

"DON'T CALL ME STUPID! HYE IN IS MY CINGU!"

The argument continued with the rest of the members. Kikwang was actually not stupid, dumb or whatever. He was just too naïve and innocent. I shall not comment on anything.

 

“We are here.” Manager hyung said. Everyone seemed to rush out from the car door, anticipating the start of the school day. I waited for everyone to get out before me. When I wanted to get out of the car, there were 5 butts facing at the car’s opening,

“Why are you all blocking my way?” I smacked the 5 butts. They quickly made way for me. GOOD BOYS, HAHA. I got out of the car in a swift. I looked to the front and saw a lady in uniform. She looked familiar but certainly not my classmate. 

“Hyung, your ex-girlfriend?”

Ex-girlfriend? Yoseob’s words jolted my memory.

The one who stood in front me was my ex-girlfriend, Lee Mina.

 

 

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED :D