LOVE TWENTY-ONE: POOL PARTY PART 1

Confession to an Idol

 

LOVE TWENTY-ONE: POOL PARTY PART 1

 

Hye In’s POV

Before I entered the classroom, I felt my right eyelid was twitching. Was something bad going to happen? Aish.

I stepped into the classroom. First thing I saw was Dongwoon lingering around my seat. Damn it. I walked towards him, and I wanted him to get out of my way. Seriously, the sight of him could easily change my happy mood.

Suddenly he turned and looked at me for a second. I thought he wanted to yell at me and asked where Soo Min was. And I would yell back and said Soo Min was in the washroom; if he dared, then look for her in the females washroom.

But, unexpectedly, he opened his BIG AND FAT mouth at me. Liquid came rushing towards me in the speed of light.

This was really unexpected, I had no time to dodge at all and...

MY ENTIRE HEAD WAS DRENCHED. SOME OF THE LIQUID BEGAN TO FLOW DOWN TO MY UNIFORM.

THAT FREAKING SON DONGWOON SPIT WATER AT ME. AND THE WATER WAS YELLOW IN COLOUR! IT SMELLS!!!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Dongwoon looked at me with bulging eyes. I glared at him, waiting for his apology. But no, he did not apologise. Instead, he started laughing our really loud. WHAT THE HECK?!

“HAHAHAHA, HAN HYE IN YOU ARE DRENCHED WITH URINE!”

I am drenched with what?

Urine.

Urine?

URINE!?

“YAH, SON DONGWOON! WHAT HAD YOU DONE?” I began to scream and tried to kick him. 

He dodged and even stuck out his bloody tongue. WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!

Junhyung then stood up and came over to us, wanting to stop our embarrassing scene. I knew a lot of our classmates were watching us.

“Stop it maknae. You already drank some of the urine, isn’t it?” Junhyung squinted at him.

Dongwoon just peered at Junhyung. It took him 5 seconds to make him realised that he drank urine.

“OH ! I BETTER PUKE EVERYTHING OUT! KYAAAAAAAAAAA!” Dongwoon began to panic and ran out of the classroom like some crazy kid.

OH. HE DRANK SOME URINE? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

SERVES HIM RIGHT. I HOPE HE UNABLE TO PUKE OUT THOSE DISGUSTING LIQUID.

I HOPE THAT DISGUSTING LIQUID DIGESTED IN HIS STOMACH.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Okay, enough of laughing. I had to save myself. I'm wet with urine!!!

 

Junhyung’s POV

I looked at the drenched girl and sighed. “Sorry.”

“WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO? DAMN IT!” she took out packets of tissue from her pocket and began to help herself with the tissues.

“I’m sorry. Dongwoon unknowingly drank some of Mina’s urine and then when I told him he drank urine, he wanted to spat out the liquid so he accidentally spat to you instead.”

“ACCIDENTALLY? THAT WAS SO UNLIKELY. HMPH, SO I AM THE ONE WHO WAS UNLUCKY? DAMN HIM! I HATE HIM! I ALSO HATE LEE MINA!”

“Okay, chill. You better get some shower. I will tell Ms Kwon to excuse you.” I felt really apologetic, okay? No one likes to get wet by those urine. 

“I have no extra clothes.” She muttered.

“You can get them from the administrative office?”

“Am I really stinky?” she stared at me.

Should I say the truth? Should I?

“Yes.” I said with no hesitation.

She was stumped and she quickly ran out of the class.

Am I too straightforward??

Whatever. Everything was Lee Mina’s fault. ARGH.

 

Soo Min’s POV

Today is my birthday, oh gawd. My pool party is going to start soon!!!!!!

My relatives had went overseas and they willing to lend me their bungalow for a day!!! There was pool, barbecue pits and everything.

This is going to be a best party ever.

“Ding dong.” YES, HYE IN IS HERE!

I went and opened the door. Hye In was wearing long sleeve shirt and a pair of jeans in this hot day?

“Hye In, come in!” I grinned.

She looked at me grumpily, without any look of excitement or anticipation.

What kind of friend she is?

“Hye In, you looked sad.” I said as I closed the door gently.

“The thought of seeing Son Dongwoon made my blood boil.” She simply said as she sat down on the genuine creamy coloured sofa.

I really hate the fact that my best friend and boyfriend could not get along. That fateful accident was Lee Mina's fault, wasn't it? Dongwoon drank her urine, luckily he did vomited everything out. As for Hye In, she got wet by the urine but she did shower to get rid of the weird smell, wasn't it?

“He did not do it in purpose.” I muttered.

“He did not apologise.” She quickly rebuked.

“Okay, I will apologise on his behalf?” I prepared to apologise for my honey.

“I want him to apologise to me. He’s the one who’s at fault, why are you the one who tries to apologise? He is such an irritating guy.”

I think he’s more towards a loving guy. I LOVE MY DONGWOONIE!

“Okay okay. Do you have extra clothes? We are having a pool party, which means there’s lots of water going on.” I mentioned. I already prepared my new set of pink bikini, HAHAHA.

“WHAT? I don’t have any clothes with me.” Hye In said.

Oh gawd. Don’t tell me she wants to be wet in her jeans!

“I think I have extra clothes.” I went over my bag and ransacked it.

“Don’t need, Soo Min. I’m fine with my clothes.”

“We are going to have water games; you cannot be wet like this.”

Hye In seemed to be flustered.

“Hye In??” I called out and waved at her.

She peered at me. “Oh, I am not going to have water games. My period is here.”

I gave her an ‘OH. Forget it then.”

I did not want my relative’s pool to be stained by those red liquid either.

 

Hye In’s POV

“We are going to have water games; you cannot be wet like this.”

WATER GAMES?

. SURELY IT WAS RELATED TO THE SWIMMING POOL.

I CANNOT SWIM!!! I HAVE PHOBIA OF WATERS! 

“Hye In??” Soo Min called out to me.

“Oh, I am not going to have water games. My period is here.” I lied.

Gosh, I hope I can escape from those stupid water games. Why people have birthday parties? Parties are y!

“OH. Forget it then.”

“When the other guests coming?” I stood up, taking this chance to explore the bungalow. It was big, at least 10 times bigger than my apartment?

“Dongwoon said Beast is coming at around 6pm. Now it’s only 5.30pm.”

By 6pm, I can look forward to Kikwang’s chocolate abs Soo Min’s birthday party.

 

Author’s POV

Before the clock strikes 6, Soo Min prepared to unfrozen the food from the refrigerator, just for the barbecue later on.  Whereas for Hye In, she began to move those bags of charcoal to the barbecue pits.

6pm.

BEAST had not arrived.

6.15pm.

They were not here.

6.30pm.

No signs of them.

“HOW CAN THEY BE LATE?” Hye In yelled in frustration. She hates latecomers, really.

“Chill, Hye In. They probably caught in a jam.”Soo Min tried to calm Hye In down.  Nevertheless, Soo Min was quite disappointed. She remembered clearly, her boyfriend promised to come by 6pm. 30 minutes gone, he was still not here.

“Shall we eat the cake now?” Hye In groaned as she went to the refrigerator.

“HYE IN!”

Hye In just rolled her eyes and walked back to the comfy sofa. “Fine, I will give you your birthday present now.”

Soo Min’s eyes sparkled immediately. She did not expect Hye In to give her any presents. All she wanted was Hye In to accompany her, to celebrate her birthday. That was all enough for her. She rather creates memories with Hye In than Hye In gave her some random present that she might already have.

 

Hye In’s POV

Heheheh. I ped my bag and fished out my first present for her. I had wrapped nicely with my homemade wrapper. I printed this wrapper myself and I was proud of my creativity. So what’s the design/pattern of the wrapper?

Son Dongwoon faces. Most of them were his epic photos. You know, those kind of funny expressions. HAHAHA!

HAHA, I got those photos of Son Dongwoon from the net. Although I dislike this guy, but just to let Hye In to be happy, I forced myself to search and print his pictures. I really took lots of courage to this.

“Omo? Dongwoon wrapper?” Soo Min squealed in delight.

“Duh. One and only wrapper in the world.” I spoke in the matter of fact.

“Aww, thank you, Hye In. Can I open this?” Soo Min asked in anticipation.

“Of course, this will be the best present you ever get.” I boasted shamelessly.

Soo Min just laughed and began to unwrapped the present gleefully.

I hope you will like it. By right, you will.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

“HYE IN! WHAT IS THIS?”

“A box of condoms?” I smiled.

 

 

HELLO, MY LOVELY READERS!

I've updated again.  I was having some kind of writer's block and had limited ideas to make this chapter, funny or anything. I think I have to try harder for next subsequent chapters. I believed, there were many grammatical errors. I'm sorry, pleae bear with my mistakes. My grammar was a total fail.  >.

Anyway, do give me your precious comments~ I really appreciate your comments as it motivates me a lot. Love you guys! ^^