LOVE EIGHTEEN: BLOOD

Confession to an Idol

LOVE EIGHTEEN: BLOOD

 

 

Hye In’s POV

I entered the classroom once again, and I was not late. If I’m late, I really strangle KIM SOO MIN till she was breathless. Maybe not, or else that Son Dongwoon would kill me straightaway and i would be lying on the pool of blood motionlessly. Which was FREAKING SCARY.

Shall not think so much. Blame my creative imagination.

I walked to my seat silently, same for Soo Min. Yet I could see her playing eye games with Son Dongwoon from afar, which was really GROSS. This was what a couple do? I might want to try with Junhyung. ER NOOOOOOO! I mean try with some other…guys in future.

“Hi Junhyung.” I greeted.

He looked at me and just gave me a…nod?

He should reply, “OH HELLO HYE IN, YOU ARE HERE!” or the normal tone, “Hey Hye In.” Why was he so rude?

“Hi Junhyung.” I repeated.

He nodded at me.

“Hi Junhyung.”I repeated, but using a louder tone.

He just nodded profusely.

“HI JUNHYUNG.”

“Yah, I am not deaf? I already nodded to you like zillion times!” he said.

“This is rude, why don’t you just greet me back?” I yelled.

He happily rolled his eyes and said, “Hi Hye In.”

“That’s better,” I patted his shoulders.

He rolled his eyes again.”Don’t annoy me okay? I’m in a really foul mood.”

“I am not annoying you!” I was staring at him in horror.

He thought I am annoying?! I AM SUPER INNOCENT!

“Fine, just stop annoying me.”

WHAT THE HELL. Don’t blame me then. I am so not going to help you resolve your problems with Kikwang.

“And, do you know why am I in a foul mood?” he glanced at me.

He wanted to share his woes with me? Whatever.

“You fought with Kikwang."I replied. I was hoping he would say, "Why are you so smart?"

“Part of it is the reason.” He said sadly. Okay...

“But the main reason is actually, my Pikachu is a goner.” He continued.

WAIT.

WAIT.

WAIT.

His Pikachu is a goner?

WHAT!?

What the hell he was talking?!

He saw my confused face and said, “I mean my toy, which is Pikachu is ruined.”

I gave an ‘O’. Why should he be sad?

HOW OLD WAS HE? HE STILL PLAYS WITH TOYS WHEN HE IS A FREAKING ADULT?

OH MY GOSH.

I nodded silently. I am so speechless, that’s why.

“Well…Kikwang caused everything. He snatched my Pikachu. I threw his eyeliners. He used his eyeliner-stained hands and touched my Pikachu. My Pikachu got dirty and I washed it. And then my Pikachu stopped functioning.” He said everything in one go, which was quite fast. I managed to catch what he said though. I think I have no reason to help him patch with Kikwang. It was just a Pikachu being ruined or something.

“Oh.” That was what I said. I at comforting people. And some more, this was a TRIVIAL matter to be sad.

“Aish, why am I talking about all these.” He looked away.

“It’s okay. It’s time to move on, isn’t it? Stop being obsessed with your Pikachu and find yourself maybe a girlfriend?” I pulled his collar. Why did he looked away when we were in the midst of having conversation? HE WAS RUDE AGAIN.

“What? No way! Pikachu is my life! Even though he is mute, but I will still love him.” He rebutted and glared at me.

Oh, his Pikachu could even talk in the first place? And his Pikachu is a male one? I did not want to laugh, really. I’m laughing in my heart. HAHAHAHAHAHA,

“Okay okay. Don’t be sad, and do patch up with Kikwang soon.”

He just nodded and looked down.

ZZZ!

 

*********************************************************************************************************************

 

After several lessons, we did not even talk. We = Junhyung and I.

He was either dozing off, having fun in his dreamland or he was staring at a blank space, thinking something by himself. Weird.

It was Ms Kwon’s mathematics lesson now. I actually looked forward to it, ever since Ms Kwon praised me. HAHAHA.

“Class, I have an announcement to make.” She cleared before saying.

Everyone in the class looked at her, including Junhyung.

“Everyone did well in the recent mathematics test! I am going to reward all of you.”

REWARD? YAY!

Everyone in the class turned noisy and rowdy, anticipating or discussing what the reward was.

I want a ticket to Hawaii!

I want a new laptop!

I want a new cellphone!

I want-

“The reward is, an art class conducted by me!!!” Ms Kwon squealed.

Everyone turned into moans. Some were dejected. Ya, I am dejected.

ART CLASS?

ART CLASS?

DID I HEAR WRONGLY?

WHAT KIND OF REWARD IS THIS?

NOT A LAPTOP OR SOMETHING? Yeah, as if she was that rich to buy a laptop for me. I had such a naïve mindset.

By the way, I hate art class. I hate art class and I hate art class. How am I going to survive with those smelly paints and dirty crayons? I hate to draw, paint, colour or whatever? This was totally ish okay? Gosh, I am so going to skip this.

“I want you to form your own groups of 3 now!” she squealed again.

NOW?

I wanna faint. THE ART CLASS WAS TODAY?

“Hey Hye In, partners?” Junhyung asked out of the sudden.

I turned and looked at him with my dread face. “Ya ya, sure.” I am not going to give a damn on this art class. Really. And I felt someone tapped on my shoulders.

I turned and looked at that someone. Okay, the one who called me CINGU guy.

“CINGU! Want to be partners?”

Errr, can I reject you? I had to ask Soo Min if she wanted to group with me first.

“Give me a moment, please.” I walked out of my seat and looked for Soo Min. I rather partner with her than Kikwang. No offence.

The problem was, I reached Soo Min’s table, and was greeted by Dongwoon too. Looked like she wanted to group with Dongwoon. Pfft.

“Hye In!” she walked towards me. What a damn friend she was. Partner with Dongwoon, someone that I did not really like.

“Want to group with us?” she offered.

“You want me to group with you and Dongwoon?” I asked.

“Yes, is there anything wrong?” she smiled.

SO WRONG, PLEASE!

“OF COURSE. I DON’T LIKE DONGWOON.” I almost yelled with my super bulging eyes.

“He’s my boyfriend, I have to group with him.” She whispered.

WHAT THE HELL. I RATHER GROUP WITH DOOJOON OR KIKWANG THAN DONGWOON. THE SIGHT OF HIM MADE MY BLOOD BOILED. He always wanted to make out with Soo Min, which really really really made me had a bad impression of him. He irked me lots, I really have the thoughts of stabbing him with a penknife. Chaos reigned if we really grouped together.

“I am so not going to group with you two.”I faked a smile and walked off.

As I walked back to my original seat, I saw Junhyung and Kikwang facing opposite directions, not bothering each other. Expected situation anyway. I decided not to help them to patch up, so...I hoped no one pinned their hopes on me.

“Hey Kikwang, you can group with me.” I said as I poke his body and sat down.

“YAY, CINGU! Let’s find another person to group with us.” He sounded like some excited kid as he clapped his hands gleefully. 

“I promised Junhyung to group with him.” I replied with a smile.

Kikwang’s face fell straightaway. 

HIS FACE WAS SO EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Ahem, Hye In, it’s okay if you do not want me in your group. I can always understand that.” Junhyung glanced at Kikwang coldly.

“Noooo, I want you to be in my group. I already promised you first.” There was no way i going to let go of Junhyung.

Kikwang’s POV

The whole class headed to the art studio. I kept my silence when we were walking to the direction of the art studio. Because…Hye In and Junhyung hyung were chatting. Happily? I guessed, I am so alone.

Why was Junhyung hyung in my group? He was so going to piss me off greatly later. I could not forget how we quarrelled earlier on. I could not forget how my eyeliners being ruined. If not for Hye In, I would be teaming with other people.

We streamed into the art studio and we, , sat down at one of the tables there. I sat in front of Hye In and Junhyung hyung.

Why did I have to see Junhyung hyung’s face in front of me? Pfft.

We were given aprons, paints, brushes, pencils, papers and palettes. And the theme we had to paint was PEOPLE.  I was so excited, I yearned to draw and show off my artistic talents. Of course, I am going to paint HAN HYE IN, MY SUPER DEAREST CINGU EVER!!!

 

Hye In’s POV

I hated painting and drawing, all of you should already know. I did not know what to draw so I just stared at my blank paper with my blankness expression. What to draw? I had no idea. A stupid theme, PEOPLE. 

People...Hmmm...

Shall I draw three Junhyungs instead? 

Or should I draw 6 members in BEAST instead?

Or even draw Soo Min and Dongwoon making out?

AH! I shall draw Junhyung and Kikwang and Pikachu. HAHAHAHA.

I glanced at my partners, omo! They already drew and started to paint. I should just draw and paint randomly. I guess all artists do that?

I at drawing so I drew stickmen. I drew two tall, male stickmen without skirts, hand in hand.That would be Kikwang and Junhyung. I emphasised on Kikwang's eyes. I drew extra black eyes for him, since he always put on black eyeliner. I almost laughed at my perfect drawing.

Then the problem came. How to draw a Pikachu? Pikachu was some kind of toy from Pokemon, but I did not remember or even know how it looked like. So I just draw some kind of ball or egg shaped monster with three eyes and 5 mouths. Probably I should add some ears for it. So I added 10 ears for my virtual Pikachu. I did not bother to draw hands or legs for Pikachu. I smiled at my artistic drawing and admired it greatly. I shall paint Pikachu red! I took a bottle of red paint. I tried to open the cap of the paint but it was really hard, since it was a new bottle. So pissing me off! I wanted Kikwang or Junhyung to help, so I glanced at them. But they were too busy concentrating on their pieces. My last resort. Use a penknife.

I took out a penknife from my pocket. I always bring a penknife to school, ever since I almost got that very day. Shall not reminisce that incident. Anyway, a penknife can protect me and pry open this bottle of paint.

I began to pry open the paint. , still hard to open. SO FAIL. I used all my force and …

CRAP.

The cap fell on the ground. My penknife was stained with the red, watery paint, what the hell. And some paint spilled and squirted on my apron. Lucky it was the apron, not my uniform being reddish. I did not know how to deal with my mess. And , I spilled some red paint on my hand. BLOODLY HELL.

I shrieked loudly.

Kikwang and Junhyung stared at me. I just stared at my red apron, in loss of what to do.

 

Kikwang’s POV

Hye In shrieked. I looked up from my work.

OH MY GOSH.

What I saw: Hye In with a penknife on her hand, which was stained with RED LIQUID. THERE WAS A PATCH OF RED LIQUID ON HER HAND AND STOMACH. GOSH, WAS THAT BLOOD? SHE WAS TRYING TO KILL HERSELF?

OH GOSH! I DON’T WANT TO LOSE A CINGU.

“OMO! HYE IN!” I shouted. I rushed to her side and saw her winced at the blood all over her. She lost too much blood! SHE WAS GOING TO DIE! I NEED TO SAVE HER! Quickly, I carried her in a bridal style and rushed out of the art studio. WE HAD TO GET TO THE NURSE’S ROOM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

“HANG IN THERE!”I yelled as I tried to run as fast as my legs could carry me.

“KIKWANG…!” she screamed, in pain.

“WE ARE REACHING SOON! PLEASE DON’T DIE!” I felt liquid forming in my eyes.

“Kikwang, I…”

“STOP TALKING, SAVE YOUR BREATH! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DIE, DON’T TELL ME YOUR LAST WORDS YET!” I replied, and I felt tears rolling down. I did not care if my eyeliner was smudging; I just wanted Hye In to be safe.

 

       ****

 

How's this chapter? Was it long and boring? :(

I noticed there were new readers, thank you for the subscribe!

And, my next update for this fanfic will be 2 or 3 weeks later. My exams are starting next week...

Do keep comments coming! I really appreciated it. (: