LOVE TWENTY-SEVEN: SUICIDAL?

Confession to an Idol

 

LOVE TWENTY-SEVEN: SUICIDAL?

 

Hye In’s POV

Junhyung just gave a smile at Kikwang and excused himself to the restroom. Why was he doing this to me?

“Cingu.”

I turned to look at Kikwang(although I was afraid to look at him). “Cingu, you know what my heart thinks right?”

No, I don’t know! I’m confused…I…I need time to think!!!!

I shook my head since I could not say anything and very speechless. Is this a confession from an idol?

“Han Hye In, I like you! I really like you!” Kikwang held onto my hands.

“Y-Yeah I know…but so what?” I whispered.

“Are you going to be my girlfriend?” Kikwang smiled brightly.

I…I can’t…I only like…Junhyung.

I shove his hands off mine and took a deep breath. “Sorry Kikwang, I…I hope we stay as friends.” I said and I ran off to get my bag and left.

 

Junhyung’s POV

I wondered how the situation was like outside. I had been staying in the toilet for the past 30 minutes and I was getting so bored. I wondered if Hye In would accept Kikwang’s confession. I bet she would. Kikwang and Hye In were close friends. REALLY CLOSE ONES.

Argh, I felt myself so bitter.

NO WAY, NO WAY I WAS JEALOUS OF DUMB KWANG!

I couldn’t stand it anymore and walked out of the restroom. And I was laughing so loudly. The minute I entered the living room, I saw my members were having worried faces, all looking at the suicidal Kwang.

“CINGU DON’T LIKE ME! I SHALL NOT LIVE!” Kikwang ranted and cried out loud as he took a knife and tried to slit his wrist.

“Kikwang hyung! You can find someone better than that ! Give me the knife!” my maknae shouted.

? Hye In was not a ! SON DONGWOON, YOU WILL GET IT FROM ME LATER!!!!!!!

But...but...why do I care? Don't...don't tell me that I like Hye In????????

“Hye In is not a ! She is not a female dog!” Kikwang screamed and threatened to slit his wrist anytime. Son Dongwoon, you've agitated Kikwang! But it's okay! I bet 1,000,000 won that Kikwang would not slit his wrist. WANNA BET? 

“Kikwang, try and slit your wrist to see if its pain. I am so damn curious!” I smiled at Kikwang. I love my sarcasm damn damn much.

“YOU-“

 

A/N: I've updated, like finally! But it was way too short! I'm sorry readers, I'm having writer's block! :(  I realised I started this story on 25/11/10.

SO THAT MEANS CONFESSION TO AN IDOL WAS GOING TO BE 1 YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS! REALLY! So I may update again on 25/11/11! But I have to work :( ! I will try my best! 

Again, comments are appreciated!!!!!!!!!!