LOVE THREE: Tickets

Confession to an Idol

 

Hello, I'm just back from my overseas trip. Quite tired~This is a very short chapter. I will update soon if i got time. Enjoy and dun forget about comments!

 

LOVE THREE: TICKETS

 

Hye In's POV

 

“WHO’S IS THE CULPRIT?”Ms Kwon yelled as she looked around the class. Of course, nobody owned up. She gave a threatening dare and squatted down to pick up the paper ball. My heart was pounding hard; I was hoping that Ms Kwon would never know that I was the culprit. NEVER! I hated those boring detentions that wasted my precious youth!

Slowly, Ms Kwon tried to read the creased paper. NO, DON’T READ THE CONTENTS. IT’S SO FREAKING EMBARRASSING!

“Ms Kwon, I have free available tickets to BEAST concert, do you want to go?” some guy interrupted. I looked behind me. Oh! I remembered him! He was from BEAST!

“REALLY? OH MY GAWDDDDDDDD! I WANT!” Ms Kwon literally threw the paper ball away and ran to the guy who was in the last row. Phew, I’m saved.

“Ms Kwon, how many tickets you need?” that guy asked politely.

“I want all tickets! I will be your only fan in your concert!” Insane Ms Kwon exclaimed. I almost rolled my eyes.

“Ms Kwon, I will grant your wish.’’ That guy smiled and the whole class turned noisy. “But I only have a ticket left.”

Ms Kwon seemed to be smiling even though she could not get what she wanted. “Okay, I just need a ticket will do. Are you sure that is free?”

That guy just nodded. Then he turned and looked at me and winked. WHAT? It dawned to me that this guy purposely strikes a conversation with Ms Kwon just for me, to save me from trouble. Should I be grateful for that?

“Can I have the ticket now?” Ms Kwon asked gleefully.

“RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!”

“Ms Kwon, your lesson ended, I will pass it to you someday.” That guy smiled.

Obviously that Ms Kwon was super disappointed but did she have any choice? The answer was a no. She stomped off the class with her noisy clogs. Gosh, I didn’t know she wear clogs to school, WHAT A RARE TEACHER SHE WAS. Now, there’s no teacher and we were waiting for the next teacher to come.

 

Junhyung’s POV

Yes! That grossly teacher went off. I hoped there weren’t any more teachers like Ms Kwon. Back to the topic, I did not understand why even Doojoon hyung offered our concert ticket to Ms Kwon. What a joke! I swore on my Pikachu that Ms Kwon would create a terrible mess if she came to our concert. Besides, there’s no more tickets left, thanks to my dear fans. 


Doojoon hyung stood up from his seat and walked towards my direction. Was he going to give me a perfect explanation? Good leader! I should feign that I’m very disappointed of him.

“Are you okay?” Doojoon hyung asked.

“No hyung, I don’t like the fact that you are inviting that Crazy Kwon to our concert. You better apologise to me.” I spoke with my eyes closed.

There was a long silence. I slowly broke opened my eyes and saw Hye In and hyung looking at me blankly.

“Junhyung ah, I’m not talking to you. Don’t expect me to apologise, I’m not giving her any tickets.”

I almost jumped out of my seat. Doojoon hyung was not talking to me? Doojoon hyung was not giving ticket to Ms Kwon? Then am I talking to the thin air just now?

“Are you okay?” Doojoon hyung asked again.

“NO!” I spoke, partly because I felt embarrassed by talking to the atmosphere.

“Junhyung, I said I’m not talking to you!”

 I just rolled my eyes.

“Hye In, are you okay? I think I just save you from trouble. I saw you throwing the paper ball towards Ms Kwon. What a naughty girl.” he smiled. So he was trying to talk to her.

“Er, I’m okay. Yeah, thank you.” Hye In replied and looked at me with an awkward look. I shrugged. Was Doojoon hyung interested with my dear classmate? Couldn’t be, I mean Hye In was not even our fan. Some more, she was a typical nerd and certainly not hyung’s cup of tea.

“Well then. Do you need any tickets for Beast’s concert? I have available tickets with me. ”

Please play my music: BEAST – SHOCK.

Every day I shock shock, every night I shock shock! X 100000000000000000

I stood up and pulled Doojoon hyung out of the classroom.

“Hyung, you have the tickets?” I peered at him closely.

“Yes, is there any problem?” he arched his left eyebrow.

“This is a BIG problem, why do you have the tickets and you are giving to that Hye In classmate that we just get know to her for less than a day?” I said with my arms akimbo.

“You’re overreacting, Junhyung. I bought the tickets online as I afraid nobody will buy our tickets. Little did I know there’s overwhelming responses of our concert so I decided to give my available tickets away. Hye In is a good choice. ”

“Are you kidding me? You buy tickets online and suspecting our popularity? Why don’t you give tickets to your family or friends? Why Hye In? For your information, she doesn’t even know our names. She is not a Beast’s fan. I think you will be going to waste your ticket.”

“Are you sure?” he replied and walked back in the classroom. Since he doubted me, then I shall watch him FAIL. PLEASE, LET OUR ALMIGHT BEAST LEADER TO GET REJECTED BY MS HAN HYE IN!

I smirked and followed him in.

 

 

Hope I did not screwed the whole chapter up. :X My another fanfic: That First Love