LOVE ELEVEN: GIRL

Confession to an Idol

 

This is a lunar new year gift from me ^^ sorry for all grammatical errors. My grammar ._.

Thank you, my readers. Don't forget to comment ! ^^

LOVE 11: Girl

Hye In’s POV

I sat down on the bus stop seat, flipping my horoscope book and saw yesterday’s note.

“It will be better to stay at home the whole day as you will never know what will happen next.”

I should believe in my horoscope booklet! I should not go to school and lost my first kiss! I fondled my lips harshly by the thought of kissing Yong Jun Hyung that day.

“Hi Hye In! Why are you touching your lips ily? Got kissed by Yong Junhyung?” Soo Min teased.

That latecomer finally arrived! AND OMG, HOW WOULD SHE KNOW?

“HOW YOU KNOW!” I exclaimed.

“HAHAHA. You really got influenced by Junhyung! You became a joker!” Soo Min laughed so hard.

It wasn’t funny. It was not a joke but purely truth.

“I’m not joking!”

“See, you are joking again! I told you not to flirt with my YONG JUN HYUNG before. Well, you got influenced by him and became a joker.”

I wanted to send deathly glares to her badly.

"Oh really? How come you are not close with Junhyung?"i peered at her.

"Well...we are not close. Why? It's because i have to stay back and do my homework during break time. After school, i have to go home and check out my computer for kpop updates. That's why I don't really socialize with him."

"An unlikely story. TELL ME THE TRUTH!"

"Okay okay. My new bias is Son Dongwoon!"

She left me speechless.

"The bus is here... Let's go." she pulled mu hand.

My eyes were glued to my horoscope booklet as I boarded the bus.

Today’s horoscope: Be truthful to yourself. Face the reality.

What? I always TRY NOT to lie to myself. HAHA.

**********************************************

I entered the classroom and my eyes fell on the empty seat beside mine. Every BEAST members were already here, except him.

Don’t tell me he was allergic to my mouth and fell sick?! 

Sounded impossible though.

I sat down on my seat, eyes still looking at the empty seat.

“Hi Cingu!”

Lee Kikwang, again. 

“Hi...”

Äctually, I bought…”

“Where is Junhyung?” I interrupted.

“Oh. I think hyung is at the rooftop.”

I immediately rushed to the rooftop. I not sure what becoming me, I mean why should I even care where he was and look for him? OMG HAN HYE IN, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? I stopped by the staircases, unsure if I should continue to take the stairs up to the rooftop.

Something felt wrong yet I wanted to know.

I gradually walked to the rooftop. I saw the rooftop door left ajar. Through the door opening, I saw Junhyung and…and… a girl.

 

Junhyung’s POV

I brought Mina to the rooftop to have a good talk. The last time I saw her was around a year ago, before I was debuted as BEAST. I did not thought of seeing her up to today. Indeed, she turned to a pretty babe.

“Oppa…Mianhae.”

She was trying to apologise. Well…

“What for?” I asked, even I jolly knew what she was talking about.

“I…I left you with another man. I felt really guilty and sorry.”

Why did you do that in the first place? There was no room for regrets now. You never knew how much pain I went through. I even thought of killing myself to forget the pain. You broke my heart, but I did not expect you to mend the pieces back all awhile. I trained hard every single day, just to numb myself and forget you. It worked, somehow. The clean forgotten you was back in front of me, I really felt  at loss.

“Well, past is past. No point brooding it.” I smiled but that was not a genuine smile. “Why are you here anyway?”

“I transferred to this school.”

“Well, I see. I’m going late for class now. So…see ya.” I said and walked off.

I felt a sudden grip on my waist when I was about to head out. Mina was giving me a back hug. I not sure I am happy or not, I did not know myself well. I released her hands and faced her.

“Wae?”

“I transferred to this school, because of you. I still love you dearly.”

Did she just say she loved me?

Unable to react in time with the sudden confession she gave, she tiptoed and planted her lips against mine.

OH

MY 

GOSH!

I admitted i missed her soft, tender lips, accompanied with the fruity smell from her lip gloss.

Should I kiss her back?

 

Hye In’s POV

No.

No.

No.

No.

NO!

This couldn’t be real!

I felt like screaming out loud. Why my heart felt so heavy when I SAW THEM KISSED?

OMG, WHAT HAPPENED TO ME? I clutched my head hard and then buried my face on my palms. I tried to calm down by the normal tactics: “BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT. BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT.”

I felt much better.

I tried to spot the Junhyung and the girl again but then they were gone.

Uh-oh.

They were right beside me, staring at me.

 

 

Again, comments are appreciated. ^^