CARE & CONFLICT

THE IMPOSTORS

The next morning Taehyung was waken up of people screaming outside his room. He struggles to stand up since the bed was too low and isn’t uncomfortable as his bed at the penthouse.


He opens the door to his room and found Haechan pushed Joohyun. Luckily he was there to catch her to prevent her from falling.
“Who are you?” -Haechan rudely asked him.


“What’s happening? Why are you pushing Seul.. Joohyun?”-Taehyung said as he corrected himself.


“Because that woman is getting into my nerves! She’s annoying and I hate her!” -Haechan yelled at him.


“That woman?! Bae Haechan-aa! I am your Noona. Since when did you lost your respect on me?” -Joohyun responds.


“Since the day that you forced me to go to school. Why do you have the choice to stop studying and just work and I don’t? I don’t want to go to school anymore!”-Haechan screeched back to his Sister.


“Yah! Dont you know how much I suffered just for you to study?! Do you think I wanted to stop studying?” -Joohyun asked him.


“Hey kid. I am giving you a chance to say sorry to your sister.”-Taehyung calmly told the him.


“Why would I? I didn’t ask her to work so she could send me to school. I don’t owe her anything!” -Haechan said


but he just pushed Taehyung to his limit. He was able to control himself last night with the Landlord but he can’t now because Joohyun is being disrespect by her dongsaeng in front of him.


“You take in charge for my delivery duties today.” -Taehyung commanded her. “You want to quit school? I’ll give you a job.”-He said and he dragged Haechan out of the house as he warned Joohyun not to follow him.


“Yungho-aa! Don’t hurt my brother!” -Joohyun said but Taehyung won’t listen and kept dragging him away. 


They took a taxi and later on arrived at a construction site where his step brother Leo was to observe the building they are giving services.


Taehyung confidently blocked his step brother and threw Haechan in front of him. “He needs a job. Give him a position together with the carpenters.” 


“Is this a joke? Why am I going to hire a minor in my building?” -Leo asked him as he tidy up his shoes.


“No need for questions. I’ll pick him up before 5pm, no need for special treatment. I want this kid to taste how difficult it is to earn some money.”-Taehyung said “and if you can’t..” -Taehyung went near him and whispered to his ear “this will be the last time you’ll see your project.”


Taehyung taps his shoulder and left Haechan with him. “You heard him make this kid work. No special treatment.”
Taehyung went back to his penthouse to check Johnny and he just found him having a glass of milk.
“So how was it? Meeting your fiancee?” -Taehyung asked.


“Yah Kim Taehyung.. You’re asking me to fool a beautiful woman. Seriously? I swear if you meet her you’ll regret that you handed her to me.” -Johnny told him.


Taehyung smirked he thinks Johnny is being too exaggerated since for him Joohyun is the most beautiful woman in his eyes. “Then enjoy your life as a married man.”


“She has terms.” -Johnny said and he enumerated everything ti him including the reason why she badly needs to get married immediately.


Despite learning the marriage won’t last for too long Taehyung still stick to his plan, specially now that everything is getting well betweem him and Joohyun. He instructed Johnny not to share anything with Yoona once they get married and he also includes that on their prenup agreement.
--
Joohyun was able to arrived at the chicken house and took over Taehyung’s work. She reasoned out to her Mom for Taehyung’s absence keeping shut about the incident that happened earlier at home.


She carries the orders and was about to place them carefully on the scooter container when Changsub blocked her way. “Let’s just use my car to send those to your customers and lets have lunch together.” -Changsub confidently said as he raises his eyebrows.
“Leave. I am not in the mood to deal with you.” -Joohyun said.


“Why? What’s wrong just put them in the car.”-Changsub said as he clumsily grabs the foods from her and it accidentally fell on the ground.


“Oh no my shoes!” -Changsub said when a chicken sauce dropped on his shoes.


“Changsub-ssi! How many times do I have to tell you that I am not interested in dating.” -Joohyun clarified.


“Woah! I am not asking you to date me. I am just asking you to have lunch with me.” -Changsub defended himself. After all he has been pursuing Joohyun for the past 6 months and he still get the same answer from her.


“Well.. I don’t want to have lunch with you okay? I have no time to waste and I have to work.” -Joohyun said.


“No! Not until I have you lunch with me.” -Changsub blocked her way.


“Okay,. You don’t want to leave?” -Joohyun asked him and he shake his head so he took the sauce from the ground and spread it to his shoes. He stepped back and was annoyed to see his branded shoes dirty. “unless you want your suit to have some more sauce..” -She warned


Changsub run back to his car but made himself clear that he hasn’t given up on her.


“Tsh., how could I date someone who’s shoes is more important than me.” -she said as she picked up the foods she dropped on the ground. “Aish... What a waste.” 


Meanwhile Wendy was instruced to wait for Johnny at Yoona’s condominium’s lobby. She stand 50 steps away from the entrance with her maroon dress and black high heels.


Jhope arrived and entered at the lobby together with Johnny on his back. Wendy was stunned and was captivated by Johnny’s presence as if he walks into slow motion. While Jhope was attracted Wendy realizing how beautiful she is when she’s dressed up and wearing her make up.


“Secretary Son.. This is Mr. Johnny Seo, Chairman Baekhyun’s son.”- Jhope introduced him but his eyes are still glued to her.
Wendy can’t hear him clearly as she was so focused to Johnny she even didn’t notice that she is shaking his hand for too long. “Oh my Miane Mr. Seo.”


“kwenchana.. Shall we move?” -Johnny asked.


“Ne..” -Wendy said as she comes back to her senses.


She took Johnny’s bag and hand it to Jhope. “You should bring this. Why are you letting your Boss carry his own bag?” -She said.
“Wait. No way.. Call a Bell boy for it, this is a luxurious condominium right?” -Jhope said as he got more annoyed to Johnny.


“Quit it the two of you.” -Johnny said and he took his bags handing it to a bell boy who assisted them upstairs.


Wendy just all smiled on their way to Yoona’s condominium together wtih Johnny and Jhope which Johnny noticed. “I guess you’re a happy person.”


“Yes I am.”-Wendy said. “Is there anything I can get for you?” -Wendy offered.


“No. Thank you I’m fine.” -Johnny said.


“Can I have a glass of water?”- Jhope asked with a smile.


“Sure. Just go straight and turn right that’s where the kitchen is located please have yourself a glass of water and be comfortable.” -Wendy told him. “Mr. Seo I’ll be showing you your room.” 


“Wait!” -Jhope blocked their way extending both of his arms sideways. “Aren’t you supposed to be getting some water for me?” 
“and Why would I?” -Wendy asked.


“Yah! Don’t you know who I am? Are you going to ask this be.. Mr. Seo to get a water on his own if he asked for it?” -Jhope asked her.


“of course not! He’s my Boss’s husband and you’re just his secretary meaning we have the same level and there’s no need for me to do you a favor.” -Wendy defended himself.


“I am not just a secretary! I am his sidekick! There’s a difference between those words.” -Jhope mouthed.


Somehow Wendy dissing Jhope is so satisfying for Johnny. After all he was so rude to him ever since the first time they meet. 
“Well I don’t care and just get yourself a water.” -Wendy said and faced Johnny and her expression fastly changed with a bright smile while she pulls his bags for him. “kaja Mr. Seo.”


Wendy lead the way to his room where he will be sleeping and it was far away from Yoona’s room but he didn’t mind at all and took of his blazer. His tight shirt make him more attracrive in Wendy’s eyes that he even bit her lips.


“Well.. I gotta go now let’s just wait for Ms. Im the contract is with her.” -Wendy said between her stutters and left Johnny’s room.
Taehyung came back to Leo’s project and found Haechan fatigue and panting bathing with all ovet his sweat. 


“Let’s go..” -Taehyung told him.


“Wait I haven’t got my salary.”-Haechan said.


Taehyung laughed at him. “You just worked for a day.. You’ll get your paycheck after a month. That’s how it works kid.”
“What!? These people let me carry sack of sands, shovel some soil and I was so tired and you’re telling me that I will not be able to be paid for the day?”-Haechan asked as he teared up.


“Do you realized now how your Mom and Sister worked so hard just for you to go to school. You’re lucky I hope you realized that.” -Taehyung said.


“Hyung.. I.. I feel guilty..” -Haechan said and he burst out crying.


“I didn’t send you here to make you suffer but for you to realize how much sacrifice your Noona did for you.” -Taehyung said.
Haechan hugs Taehyung like his older brother and he sniffs and gulps because of too much crying.


Haechan and Taehyung arrived at home and found Taeyeon cooking for dinner. She lowered the stove and rushed hugging Haechan seeing his messy hair and some dirt on his face. His shirt was also soaked with sweat because of overworking. 


Joohyun came out from her room and she glared at Taehyung coldly hiding her anger and burst it out on him as soon as she pulled him outside their home.


“What the hell were you thinking!? What have you done to my brother?!” -Joohyun yelled at him.


“What? I was just trying to help.” -Taehyung defended himself.


“Don’t you pity my brother?! Can’t you see how tired and stressed he looks?” -Joohyun furiously said. “and I didn’t ask for your help, if you’re just going to interfere on how I discipline my brother then leave my house now!”-She added before Taehyung could speak.


Taehyung was offended. He knew what he did isn’t easy for Johnny but he knew that’s the best way he could realize his mistakes. “Fine! Now I know why your Dongsaeng is just so ungrateful!”


“That’s very insulting!” -Joohyun yelled.


But she’s just so beautiful even if she’s mad. Despite being offended Taehyung can’t argue with her. He’s just too afraid that she might feel guilty later on and started crying so he decided to walk out the scene without a word.


Joohyun went back inside and the dinner is already prepared. Haechan was already cleaned and dressed up for the night and he did something unusual. He gave his Noona a backhug and apologize for being a bratt Dongsaeng. He also told her how much work he did at the construction site and clarified that he didn’t feel bad about it. He felt bad because he failed to appreciate her hardwork for a long time. 


Joohyun cried and hugged her brother despite feeling sorry for him she realized that Taehyung was right. He was just trying to help and he help a lot, she can’t deny that those words are what she is longing for to hear from Haechan, she suffered so much for many years only to hear his complains.


Meanwhile Taehyung stayed at the playground sitting on the swing as he moves it back and fort. “That stupid ungrateful woman.. If she only knew how much time I wasted just to find her, she even fake her name the reason why I had difficulty finding her and yet I didn’t get mad. I did a lot for her but this is what she is going to do to me?” -Taehyung talked to himself.


“alright.. If she doesn’t want me around then I’ll leave that house. Tsh why would I force myself there if she’ll just keep on pushing me away.”-Taehyung told himself.


But it didn’t take minutes for him to realize that he’ll no lobger see her smile and fsce that could make his day once he leaves the house. He already worked hard to get close to her and he just don’t want to see her from afar and the next thing he knew he’s already in front of her home.


The gate and door are open so he decided to get inside. Assuming that he’s still welcome to stay there because they didn’t lock the entrance for him. Its still his first night so he didn’t prevent himself from hitting his head to the doorframe.


the lights are already turned off and he only uses the street light’s reflection outside the house as his guide to his room. 


“Yungho-aa..” -Joohyun appeared in front of his room and he jumped being so scared as if his soul just left his body.


“Miane.. Did I startle you?” -Joohyun said.


“Yes you did.. What are you doing in the middle of the dark?”-Taehyung said between his deep breaths.


“Miane.. I was waiting for you.. I might fell asleep if I wait for you inside my room so I just stand here.” -Joohyun reasoned out. “I wanted to say sorry for my harsh words. I was to impuslive.”


Hearing her say sorry made his heart soften, he totally fell for it. Her voice is just so sweet and she’s just too beautiful in the dark. 


“Kamsamnida for making my Dongsaeng learned his lesson. I just love him so much thqt’s why I never lectured him about my sufferings. After hearing his self reflective words I guess I really owe you a lot for doing this.” -Joohyun said as she teared recalling her brother apologizing to her.


Taehyung approacher and wiped her tears using her thumb and he was hypnotized by her beauty. He just keep on staring at her for a long time and so she also did.


“Waeyo.. Do I look ugly when I’m crying?” -Joohyun asked between her sniffs.


“Ani.. Jinja.. Yepuda.” -Taehyung said and he just plant a kiss on her lips.


She was shock and her eyeballs almost bulge because of his surprise kiss. “Jaebal Joohyun push him away.” -She told herself
But he just scoop her lower lip with his. The kiss was soft and warm and his moisten wet lips just manipulates her all the way making it so hard for her to detach from it. 


Until he slowly pulls away and her knees weaken from the steamy kiss making her almost fall on her but luckily she was caught by Taehyung. “Kwenchana?”


“Ne.. K.-kwenchana.” -Joohyun said with her blinks.


“I’ll see you tomorrow? I mean you didn’t mean to kick me out of the house right?” -Taehyung said.


“Ne.. Go. Goodnight Yungho-aa.” -Joohyun said as she slowly removes herself from Taehyung’s arms. She already turned the doorknob but she stopped from getting inside her room. She tuned once again and gave Taehyung a peck on his lips. “Goodnight Yungho-aa.. I hope this won’t be our last kiss.”


“I’ll be looking forward to our next one,”- Taehyung said and he gently open Joohyun’s door for her. “Goodnight Joohyun.”